It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof they are liars. Japan yellow Rain "its good for you" "1,600 times higher radarion. 1-4 bac

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Reason 1.
I saw today on energy news website. Yellow rain in japan. There answer was "pollen". Well i know somepeople might say "ok its pollen I was told so" like a robot programed to recive anything they tell you. I also know that by a couple clicks of the mouse i can find the truth: here is link to yellow rain pollen:

enenews.com... ivity#comment-989

well here is a link of yellow rain in chernobyl

dailybruin.detroitsoftworks.com...

diferant answers go figure. yellow rain is radioactive you can google and get your own results too.

Reason 2. lack of media coverage
I have to watch news all day just to hear 5 and 6 are good. well reactor 5 stoped working and all 1-4 are on fire or smoking again.

Reason 3. disinfo.
reports that its good for us and prevents cancer cant get cancer etc...yellow rain and "confusion" "we dont know were the radation is coming from" really you dont. I know give me a job. Ill tell them right now its coming from. its a nuclear plant. no to mention 1,600 times normal radiation there. here are the links to the real truth. what scares me most is what is not getting reported. its not threw media but you can find the truth or some of it atleast.

yellow rain truth: dailybruin.detroitsoftworks.com...
yellow rain lie: enenews.com... ivity

1-4 on fire: enenews.com...

5 stopped pumping water: enenews.com...

dont know were radation is coming from: enenews.com...

neutron beam: enenews.com...

drinking water bad. I saw news today said levels went down and were safe.. bs...
enenews.com...

dumb woman saying its good and wont cause cancer actually good for you: www.realclearpolitics.com...
think here name was ann #er or something like that.
please email government news etc.. tell them we want truth we want truth

energy news is good for a un bios view just reports nuclear problems from japan
enenews.com

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought initially that god was peeing down on Japan trying to cool down the reactors...

Good post, S&F

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Of course it's good for you, and so is mercury in vaccines, the news lady said so, so it must be true. The TV would never lie, isn't that illegal? They could get sued if they lied to the people and the people got sick, right? The 9-11 workers can answer that better than anyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's also keep in mind flouride is perfectly safe for you to drink in you're tap water but you're toothpaste says do not swallow because it contains flouride.. Infant toothpaste does not contain flouride because it's UNSAFE. Rediculous..
edit on 24-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

sue yeah right the chernobly acident outta of 100 less the 14 survived to date. spent 4 years cleaning the plant and when they all died and got sick the said" you have to work 4 and 1/2 years to get benfits. Cant even get health insurence. They have so much money and the people got sick or died cant get a little help with some money whatta joke. I bet anything when japans 50 get sick or die they will raise the benfits to just a lil over what they worked. what a spit in the face. whats happens when they push somebody to far.. like me with a bad temper. ill be at everyones door. you pay my bills yourself then.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am so tired of the lies. Now the EPA has reworked their RAD Monitoring site. With this message:

To-date, levels recorded at this monitor have been thousands of times below any conservative level of concern.

And I have been monitoring rad levels for a few days in Columbus,Oh. It never showed any amount above 3CPM. Now they have on there it was 400CPM for the 19th. AND it says CPM for Japan was only 900CPM.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They are openly now beginning to insult our intelligence and treat us like idiots.
I mean honestly. Radiation is "good for you" ?
What planet are these people from?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
They are openly now beginning to insult our intelligence and treat us like idiots.
I mean honestly. Radiation is "good for you" ?
What planet are these people from?

Oh you didn't get the memo about radiation now being good?
These people will do whatever it takes to cover their tracks and distract us from knowing the truth. They don't want the entire population to go APE &^$%! I think what it will take for the real info to come to light is a group of people to fall seriously ill before we will get even a sliver of truth from these people.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bmorebirdflu

A warning that came out on the 16th of March. Situation is much worse than being reported by high level govt authorities and corporate controlled media agencies which comes as no surprise to me personally.

'Underground information on what's happening at Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan - a dirty bomb waiting to go off'.

www.naturalnews.com...

Pray for all those affected.

edit on 24-3-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmorebirdflu
reply to post by JibbyJedi

sue yeah right the chernobly acident outta of 100 less the 14 survived to date. spent 4 years cleaning the plant and when they all died and got sick the said" you have to work 4 and 1/2 years to get benfits. Cant even get health insurence. They have so much money and the people got sick or died cant get a little help with some money whatta joke. I bet anything when japans 50 get sick or die they will raise the benfits to just a lil over what they worked. what a spit in the face. whats happens when they push somebody to far.. like me with a bad temper. ill be at everyones door. you pay my bills yourself then.

The original 50 have already been retired, 5 of them are already dead, I read in an article yesterday. Another 15 are severely injured and the rest have radiation sickness and will no doubt die soon.
They have been replaced with a fresh crew. There's 150 of them that work 24 hrs a day in 8 hour shifts as to minimize the exposure level.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I saw this while I was watching the live feed here:

www3.nhk.or.jp...

They (some expert) said the yellow garbage dropping in the rain was pollen. Spores. A "natural phenomenon" that no one has ever heard of before...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmorebirdflu
dumb woman saying its good and wont cause cancer actually good for you: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Actually she's a very smart and very well educated woman and that's not what she said. What she said, and she's right by the way, was,"there are a number of scientific studies that suggest doses of radiation in excess of conventially recommended maximum exposure levels may be good for you". Notice she DIDN'T say it, scientists SAID it. No one is saying all radiation exposure is good. Her point is the media is fear mongering by implying ANY radiation exposure is dangerous and possibly fatal.

I wasn't going to reply to any of this but I couldn't let that one slide. Ann Coulter can't be held responsible because dumb listeners don't understand what she is saying. She is a lawyer and words are her weapons.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

thank you for that link for rad and new dirtybomb news. We need to send each other the real info on whats going on. Lets prove all the lies. if we all reaserch and prove lies maybe somebody will listen. I have a friend who works for a baltimore newspaper who said he was told not to report anything on japan at all period. I cant prove that but I proved alot already. Here is more proof low doeses are not safe.
I am 29yrs old. 7 years ago I got real sick. Stomach hurts vomiting etc.. It took them 5 years to figure out what was wrong once or twice maybe three times a month for 4-5 years. Finally when they figured it out I was told that the ct scans and x rays put me in a seriuos risk of medicaly induced Cancer. I got somewhere between 20-40 xrays and ct scans. Well think about there "low" dose. equal to a ct or xray. If you are getting that dose every hr for a week thats 168 xrays/ct scans. thats more than i have ever had my whole life in one week.
lets provem wrong any links to news or proof they are lieng please post it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I watched cnn video on tv last night and fox new channel 2 intervies and yes she said it was safe and wont cause cancer will prevent cancer. not harmfull. millions of peole saw it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
in yoga there is a practice to make the electromagnetic field more dense so that you have a chance against radiation.

www.pinklotus.org...

you can also do this by distance for the people in the areas of Japan. it also calms down. sending a great amount of prayers and healing thoughts for Japan.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
1,600 times radation link
enenews.com...

temp link
enenews.com...
news reports 40 degres c. big diferance
sorry wasnt in beging post lil slow today but more proof

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, "yellow rain" was seen near Tokyo 220km south of Fukushima, despite the fact that the radiation plume is heading east.

How does that work?

edit on 24/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bmorebirdflu

look, there is some evidence that long term gamma ray exposure isn't dangerous

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

allegedly, it happened when structural steel got contaminated with Co-60 and you can read the article if you want to know how that turned out. of course, fission products produce beta (and gamma) radiation, at varying energy levels and their effect isn't fully comparable anyway.

guess what, we'll find out soon enough now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, imho, the world ended so many times already, that it should be considered some kind of routine event by now ...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

there are mant mant types of radation and particles from the nuclear fussion not just one and none are good at all unless you aleady have cancer. period. so many people are willing to think nothings gonna happen no body is gonna die from this. wake up. plenty of lives are at stack and many will be lost. I dont know if its 20 to a million but people are gonna die from the radation period. If its so safe go there eat drink the milk and water. I will personally pay for a first class flight to japan for anyone who thinks its safe.(non refundable ticket. when you come back if you do dont come near me and spread radation. Why dont you tell the familys and sick people from all the nuclear crisis and ask them what radation does. tell them it was good for them. Tell them its ok just a lil radation. sorry you lost your thyriod or worse you life. It didnt come from the radation though. how about heroshema. tell the people that didnt die not in the blast but from the fall out it wasnt from the radation. wow think before you talk right or disinfo people that are smart and have a general consern. we all know the government and media never lie right. magic media wand every things ok abra cadabra. poof everything just find now. obbama said so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join