It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Should I make a little introduction thread here too?
I was reading ATS for a long time (you won't believe me, but I found the link in some news article about that awfull oil spill). Not so long ago I decided to register here and take part in discussions

What can I say about myself? A strange girl having 3 big interests - music (heavy metal music to be exact), IT and handycraft
From Russia, really

Oh, and just in case - on some places I'm known as ScratchyClaws (mostly at IT ones), but I'm not much into international forums. But on the most places it's AstraCat, AstraC@t or AstraCatz (damn, a few years ago it was a unique nickname and now I see other people with the same one
)

P.S. - and sorry for some mistakes, not all my browsers have English spell check

edit on 24-3-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AstraCat

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the information (I knew about replies and such things earlier and used them here, but anyway
).

92... I mean 91 posts to go to get to the chat and other intresting stuff I didn't try yet

edit on 24-3-2011 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AstraCat

Hello

Your now part of a very exclusive club of people on ATS with cat avatars

You will be sent information about upcoming C.A.T.S. events in the mail (don't ask how we know your address we just do!)

The annual pot luck kitty picnic is coming up soon so that should be good

top topics

join