It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever tried to contact a fusion center? If so, what was it like and what was your result?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I guess I was entirely out of the know in regards to these fusion centers all over the country and I just recently learned a lot about them.

I am curious as to if anyone has visited one of these personally or tried to call one of them and directly ask them what it is they are researching there.

I recently tried calling one in my home state posing as a high school student writing a research paper. I asked them what it was they did there and received a very generic answer and then I received a hard series of questions about my name, etc. which I did not answer.

I then asked them what they meant by saying that they are "stopping emerging crime"...I was put on hold for 20 mins after I asked this and nobody ever came back to the line...anyone else with similar experiences?

Also, I am wondering...does anyone know if the freedom of information act covers these places? Can't we call these places and ask them to turn over what they are researching or does the Patriot Act or some other legislation protect these centers?

I feel like we need to start taking these places on.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From what I know about these fusion centers in some people that have asked questions as yourself got replies like they are centers for families and children that need a place to stay... I on another hand believe these fema camps are more than what they are trying to let us know. Like how come they have fences point inward almost like trying to keep people in.. not to mention a lot of these are right next to railroad tracks.. Call me crazy but I believe these are just like a concentration camp for us here in the near future... Do some research on the hundred of thousands of disposable coffins..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
They are the prototype to the NSA super spycenter. They work compiling everything from your credit report, your driving history, license information (every license) and look for inconsistencies.

I know a bus driver that was fired 2 years before retirement because he lied that he had a high school diploma when hired. No pension..................no job

A KGB agent designed this and they are destroying people in the name of what?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
fuzion centers are not to be confused with fema camps.

fuzion centers are private entities the government contracts with to get around pesky things like FOIA.

one of their bots will be hear shortly to log this conversation and then calm you down.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
remember folks. disinformation works both ways.

use all them dirty tricks that you [likely] learned here at ats.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
fuzion centers are not to be confused with fema camps.

fuzion centers are private entities the government contracts with to get around pesky things like FOIA.

one of their bots will be hear shortly to log this conversation and then calm you down.

Nobody is going to calm anyone down

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
FORMER RUSSIAN PREMIER/EX KGB HEAD TO WORK FOR HOMELAND SECURITY!

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati2011
From what I know about these fusion centers in some people that have asked questions as yourself got replies like they are centers for families and children that need a place to stay... I on another hand believe these fema camps are more than what they are trying to let us know. Like how come they have fences point inward almost like trying to keep people in.. not to mention a lot of these are right next to railroad tracks.. Call me crazy but I believe these are just like a concentration camp for us here in the near future... Do some research on the hundred of thousands of disposable coffins..

I have seen the coffins, etc. and I know about the FEMA camps, but I am more interested on these fusion centers.

I have heard such things as that they are actually running searches for people based on what types of bumper stickers they have on their cars.

Most importantly I want to know if we legally have access to these documents...can we request to see what they have researched under our names?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Gooey6 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gooey6

Originally posted by Killuminati2011

I have seen the coffins, etc. and I know about the FEMA camps, but I am more interested on these fusion centers.

I have heard such things as that they are actually running searches for people based on what types of bumper stickers they have on their cars.

Most importantly I want to know if we legally have access to these documents...can we request to see what they have researched under our names?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Gooey6 because: spelling

Send a foia to the one in your state post it here or start your own website to gain support and contributions to fund your time atty. Get it so they cant hide it anymore. You can make serious $$$$$$ doing this as it can be considered tax exempt if you go about it the right way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Exactly how would you profit from something like this?

That wouldnt be my goal over this, unfortunately I am fairly sure by simply requesting something like that I would probably be doing more damage to my file than good.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment truthfully on this subject, in a country where it's so easy to be considered "evil" and a "terrorist", but star and flag, right with ya there bud. Bring em to their knees, and proceed to decapitate. Please and thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
I'm not going to comment truthfully on this subject, in a country where it's so easy to be considered "evil" and a "terrorist", but star and flag, right with ya there bud. Bring em to their knees, and proceed to decapitate. Please and thanks.

Yikes, and that's pretty much how I feel...in fact I'm fairly sure that all of us on this site are on a list of some sort...in fact, I have a friend who has a phd in engineering and works for the dept. of defense....he has confirmed as much that by simply logging into to alternative news websites...we are logged on a "list"...

fun stuff.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Fusion Centers are the CIA's TIA (Total Information Awareness) program turned into a wet dream. FEMA camps are new facilities built to accommodate the additional detention needs not fulfilled by the various DOD and other federal facilities that were reviewed by FEMA, and in some cases modified, then certified to handle X-amount of humans for any number of catastrophic needs.

Here is a post from an analyst in a fusion center if that helps understand its inner workings somewhat. By this explanation their system suffers the same management failing so common in most of corporate America, and that's beyond concerning given the removal of checks, balances, constitutional law, and liberty serving principles and operations. I hope posting this doesn't get me watched...assuming I'm not already.

www.groupintel.com...

join