It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 a psychological evaluation test, for truthers and government supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Impressive, especially after reading your other posts. Notice how truthers have no problem going along with the talking points of the official story of 9/11 if they wanted to, but those who support the official story can not entertain the idea that just maybe the truthers are right, so much so that they can't even pretend to act like a truther for 3 sentences.

If you can't formulate in your mind the other side of the story how do you expect to debunk it?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That was good, you passed. So far it is 3 truthers who passed, and 2 government supporters who failed. I won't count myself as part of this although I took the test in my first post even though some think that I didn't pass my own test.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by NorEaster

Impressive, especially after reading your other posts. Notice how truthers have no problem going along with the talking points of the official story of 9/11 if they wanted to, but those who support the official story can not entertain the idea that just maybe the truthers are right, so much so that they can't even pretend to act like a truther for 3 sentences.

If you can't formulate in your mind the other side of the story how do you expect to debunk it?

I got paid 30 bucks for that baby. Right into my Paypal account from a N.VA think tank's marketing slush fund. God bless America.

edit on 3/24/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I got paid 30 bucks for that baby. Right into my Paypal account from a N.VA think tank's marketing slush fund. God bless America.

Interesting, getting paid to peddle government conspiracies ("official conspiracy theories"), it just goes to show that a rational person can contemplate both sides of the argument and come to an informed conclusion after looking at both sides of the debate.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yeah man..
an honest perusal of the facts with all the whistle blowers on the no fly list...
hmmmm
pattern...
any detective or hunter or seeker of truth would look for pattern...

I was listening to a 911 PRE WARNER on rense and several other radio shows
they put her in jail and told her she could have a trial when she got out...
pattern

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
yeah man..
an honest perusal of the facts with all the whistle blowers on the no fly list...
hmmmm
pattern...
any detective or hunter or seeker of truth would look for pattern...

I was listening to a 911 PRE WARNER on rense and several other radio shows
they put her in jail and told her she could have a trial when she got out...
pattern

By your other posts about 9/11 you seem like a truther, so the name of the game is to act like a government supporter for 3 sentences or more. It's a sort of psychological game we're playing in this thread. To see if you can entertain in your mind the other side's opinion or if the whole 9/11 issue is like a religion where you can't see the other side's point of view. I told someone else they shouldn't debate 9/11 on here, just do as the psych test requires, so I'm only trying to be fair.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yeah I am a truther
that doesn't mean that I disbeleive the OS out of hand...

it happens that 2 plus 2 leads me to go with 4
which is: that facts adds up in patterns that indicate dishonest behavior

I expected the US to offer proof the OBL was quilty to the Taliban, who said they would hand him over
if the US supplied that basic totally reasonable condition

they refused to show proof
BULLSNIP walks as they say
nope, we are going with a long ago planned invasion.
for financial reasons

I am sure that ATS and the forums provide reams of data
the news media is where the stuff goes out, places like this give indication of how what is handed to us is received
edit on 24-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the news media is where the stuff goes out

Yes, but it's on the Internet where the videos of those buildings ah "collapsing" is preserved, from generation to generation, and from age to age, in perpetuity, while those twin towers of the world trade center remain conspicuously absent the New York City Skyline.

Therefore, in the fullness of time and history, the myth of the OS will fall and can't not, not when highschoolers, armed with nothing but a few Youtube Videos (or whatever form they'll be in in the future), a stopwatch and some basic equations including Gallileo's Law of Free Falling Bodies and Sir Isaac Newton's Three Laws of Motion, can unequivocally prove, time and time again, that the buildings simply cannot have naturally "collapsed" from plane impacts and fire alone, but had to have been blown up, for which there are tombs of evidence in support of that hypothesis, and none other than the apparent cause (planes) to support the OS.

History is a long term process, and in the final analysis, it can't NOT get this story straight, something the US government and the MSM are going to have a hard time explaining, even 50 years from now.

No one, however, can fling those towers back up into the NYC Skyline, nor eliminate the videos of thier explosive destruction in about 13 seconds flat, or little more than a mere 3 seconds beyond absolute free fall in nothing but AIR for any freely dropped object from the same height, in AIR alone.

3 seconds.. one two three

How on earth, can 95 floors of a building, be crushed, broken, pancaked, whatever, in just over 3 seconds..?

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Case closed.

I'd like to see an OS supporter come along and make such statements for this little psych test.

edit on 24-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ReRun

I told you I only talked about it because you shouted.

this isn't a thread for you to come onto it and call truthers crazy (unless you are a truther
) there are plenty of other threads to do that on. Either do the test for real or please go to another thread and saying "intelligence failure" is not an adequate answer. I said at least 3 sentences with proper grammar, 'intelligence failure' is not a sentence. Just admit that you can't do it, you can't suspend your beliefs and open your mind to other possibilities.
edit on 24-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

I'm a truther.

I support the OS because I voted for these people to represent me, and I believe they have my best interests at their disposal, and that mine are not being disposed of...huff and puff

Truthers are crazy because they keep posting links upon links just to drag me in from the rain. I like the rain, why should I deprive it of anyone else. Besides, there's no new links for me to provide. It's been ten years, there are current events now more worthy of our attention...

I'm a Government supporter

I support a new investigation because the first one was mishandled hap-hazardly. There's too many reasons why it is not a mistrial, and the same, why it is..
edit on (3/24/1111 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's crazy and absurd.

Applies in either case.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Interesting, getting paid to peddle government conspiracies ("official conspiracy theories"), it just goes to show that a rational person can contemplate both sides of the argument and come to an informed conclusion after looking at both sides of the debate.

....well.....for money, sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

reply to post by ReRun

I told you I only talked about it because you shouted.

this isn't a thread for you to come onto it and call truthers crazy (unless you are a truther
) there are plenty of other threads to do that on. Either do the test for real or please go to another thread and saying "intelligence failure" is not an adequate answer. I said at least 3 sentences with proper grammar, 'intelligence failure' is not a sentence. Just admit that you can't do it, you can't suspend your beliefs and open your mind to other possibilities.
edit on 24-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

I'm a truther.

I support the OS because I voted for these people to represent me, and I believe they have my best interests at their disposal, and that mine are not being disposed of...huff and puff

Truthers are crazy because they keep posting links upon links just to drag me in from the rain. I like the rain, why should I deprive it of anyone else. Besides, there's no new links for me to provide. It's been ten years, there are current events now more worthy of our attention...

I'm a Government supporter

I support a new investigation because the first one was mishandled hap-hazardly. There's too many reasons why it is not a mistrial, and the same, why it is..
edit on (3/24/1111 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Well said, I think that makes 4 truthers who passed the test, and not one government supporter to rise to the challenge, interesting...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We still need some more government supporters to take the test. See if you can pass. So far the score is 4-0 in favor of the truthers. Sorry government guys.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nice handle

top topics

<< 1   >>

join