It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 a psychological evaluation test, for truthers and government supporters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
A simple 9/11 psychological test, to be administered to truthers and government supporters alike, pending certain legal proceedings to determine the constitutionality of such a test, results will be discussed between a panel of secretive judges within the bowels of the federal reserve building. Media not welcome.

Test.

If you are a truther, say something affirmative about the government's story of 9/11, and something critical of the truthers view of events.

If you are a government supporter (paid agent or simply loyal to the crown) say something affirmative about the truthers view of events and something critical of the government's story.

a paragraph is required consisting of 3 or more sentences, proper grammar, punctuation, and coherent thought process throughout. You can choose to state for the record if you are a "truther" or "government supporter" or we can find out from your other posts in other threads.

The purpose of this test is to determine the level of sanity of individuals if they can suspend their belief system and contemplate the opposing side's argument in a sane and rational manner without internally blowing up or in technical terms having a mental breakdown.

The results of this test are, as always, to be classified as Above Top Secret, released only after fifty years along with some documents about a farmer witnessing a UFO in his onion field.

I shall start off the test.

I am a truther, I believe that Larry Silverstein is guilty of insurance fraud for 7 billion dollars, I do believe despite the pressure for me to change my views, that building 7 came down at free fall acceleration, and no amount of disinfo or suggestion will make me think that the scientific paper written on nano thermite isn't scientific except a scientific peer review of said journal.

With that said, my answer for the test is as follows:

"Truthers" are despicable people. Prone to paranoia and wild theories. They constantly type away on the internet in their parent's basements about Lochness monsters and secret Mossad training grounds. Most hate "zionists" and love a man named Alex Jones, who claims to be the conspiracy king. They worship their conspiracy theories administered out by used car salesman types who claim to be for the truth while peddling claims that have been debunked multiple times. They care not though about logic or reasoning, all they care about is Al Qaeda and supporting the terrorism against the West. Anyone with eyes saw two planes crash into two towers on September 11, and due to falling debris and a key structural failure the WTC 7 building came down so slow that if you call it free fall acceleration you must be financed by Colonel Gaddafi and his minions of darkness. Extensive research conducted by the prestigious NIST foundation has indicated that building 7 came down due to fire and structural damage. All truthers lies when it comes to heard explosions which were really air pockets as they blasted down the elevator shaft. Certain world trade center janitors who will remain nameless team up with B-celebrities to share their lies about hearing explosions from the basement which were in fact gas canisters located in the kitchen that exploded due to fire. Bush is the greatest president ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Of course I don't doubt that truthers can easily pass this test. What I really want to know is if government supporters can pass the test. Next time you see someone supporting the official story of 9/11 tell them to take the test, see if they can pass. They will most likely cower in fear.
edit on 24-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting troll bait … I’ll bite.

While creativity is not one of my particular strong suits, I admire the creative application of selective reasoning and that old timey dark age mentality used by Truthers to circle the square of an increasingly bizarre set of arguments. In an age of widespread cowardice and conformity, It is refreshing to see a group of individuals display such courage and embrace this epic suck. I think their near pathological application of psychogenetic fallacies to discredit individuals who disagree with them is something to be admired and replicated as often as possible as it is as sure a way as any to bring desperate sides of longstanding ideological and partisan conflicts together.

edit on 24-3-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Interesting troll bait … I’ll bite.

While creativity is not one of my particular strong suits, I admire the creative application of selective reasoning and that old timey dark age mentality used by Truthers to circle the square of an increasingly bizarre set of arguments. In an age of widespread cowardice and conformity, It is refreshing to see a group of individuals display such courage and embrace this epic suck. I think their near pathological application of psychogenetic fallacies to discredit individuals who disagree with them is something to be admired and replicated as often as possible as it is as sure a way as any to bring desperate sides of longstanding ideological and partisan conflicts together.

edit on 24-3-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

You half praised truthers themselves, while not praising their story, and insulting them every step of the way, you also failed to criticize the governments version of events. The results are back, you failed the test.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Okay , let's see how well you yourself did , with this cute little 'test' that you have self-administered ...

If you are a truther, say something affirmative about the government's story of 9/11,

Strike one , you failed to say anything affirmative about the "government's story of 9/11" .

and something critical of the truthers view of events.

Strike two , you did not actually criticize any "truthers view of events" . You simply parodied what you facetiously presented as an opposing viewpoint from yours .

If you are a government supporter

Nope .

paid agent

Nope .

or simply loyal to the crown

Nope . I am simply someone who sees things differently than you do . Nobody pays me to think for myself , and I find it ridiculous that you guys always seem to need to hurl that nonsense in the direction of all those who disagree with your take on things . It's rather childish , really , and does nothing in the way of supporting your view of the events in question .

say something affirmative about the truthers view of events

They are very persistant , and if they were to channel this into the right direction , they would have had answers a long time ago .

and something critical of the government's story.

INTELLIGENCE FAILURES .

a paragraph is required consisting of ... proper grammar,

Strike three , you failed at that .

punctuation,

Strike four .

and coherent thought process throughout.

Strike five .

You can choose to state for the record if you are a "truther" or "government supporter" or we can find out from your other posts in other threads.

Neither one .

The purpose of this test is to determine the level of sanity of individuals if they can suspend their belief system

Strike six , as you clearly cannot do this .

and contemplate the opposing side's argument in a sane and rational manner

Strike seven .

Congratulations on failing a test that you yourself supplied and set rules for .

Psychology sure can be a pain in the butt sometimes ...

Of course I don't doubt that truthers can easily pass this test. What I really want to know is if government supporters can pass the test. Next time you see someone supporting the official story of 9/11 tell them to take the test, see if they can pass. They will most likely cower in fear.

You need to stop while you are ahead , you're making yourself look silly , as YOU yourself have already failed your own test .

And what REAL evidence do you have that would prove insurance fraud , on anyone's part ? Answer : You don't .

edit on 24-3-2011 by ReRun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

"Anyone with eyes saw two planes crash into two towers on September 11, and due to falling debris and a key structural failure the WTC 7 building came down so slow that if you call it free fall acceleration you must be financed by Colonel Gaddafi and his minions of darkness."

This is me affirming the government's story

Perhaps my use of the word "affirmative" and "critical" is misleading. It's very simple: if you are a truther, act like a government supporter, if you are a government supporter, act like a truther. It doesn't mean to praise them by saying they are persistent, it means saying something like Larry Silverstein should be investigated for insurance fraud (if you are a government supporter) or saying something like the buildings collapsed due to structural failure (if you are a truther).

say something affirmative about the truthers view of events

They are very persistant , and if they were to channel this into the right direction , they would have had answers a long time ago .

Fail, this isn't acting like a truther, this is just complimenting them half way just like the other guy did.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am a truther.

There is a vast array of inquiry that has lead to delusional theories with more holes than a crumpet. The no planes and nuclear debates quickly fall apart at a lack of evidence to substantiate a full story of events, yet people persist to engage in these dead end leads. The 911 commission has accumulated a large amount of resources, evidence and witness testimony to help determine the sequence of events and perpetrators of this crime. While some do question these findings, it is important to realise there are many answers within these archives.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I am a truther.

There is a vast array of inquiry that has lead to delusional theories with more holes than a crumpet. The no planes and nuclear debates quickly fall apart at a lack of evidence to substantiate a full story of events, yet people persist to engage in these dead end leads. The 911 commission has accumulated a large amount of resources, evidence and witness testimony to help determine the sequence of events and perpetrators of this crime. While some do question these findings, it is important to realise there are many answers within these archives.

thank you, of course no surprise that the first truther to come to take the test passes admirably. So far we have two government supporters who can't support the truther's view of events and half heartedly praise them while also talking bad about them in the same sentence. I think we know who the sane and rational people are.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

and something critical of the government's story.

INTELLIGENCE FAILURES .

Normally I wouldn't nit pick this much, but since you nit picked mine, I'm going to say that this is not being critical of the government's story because it is part of the government's story. Truthers don't say it was "intelligence failure" they say it was engineered that way. If you think it is intelligence failure then you must also praise that intelligence failure because it led to 10 years of war. You should pray every night that they have further intelligence failures so they can bomb other countries.

You have yet to say something critical of the government's story.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"Anyone with eyes saw two planes crash into two towers on September 11, and due to falling debris and a key structural failure the WTC 7 building came down so slow that if you call it free fall acceleration you must be financed by Colonel Gaddafi and his minions of darkness."

This is me affirming the government's story

No , it's not . It is just another silly , immature , uneducated response from a no-clue way of thinking .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Strike one , you failed to say anything affirmative about the "government's story of 9/11" .

Extensive research conducted by the prestigious NIST foundation has indicated that building 7 came down due to fire and structural damage.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

my quote: Extensive research conducted by the prestigious NIST foundation has indicated that building 7 came down due to fire and structural damage.

wikipedia: The collapse began when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of the east mechanical penthouse at 5:20:33 pm

en.wikipedia.org...

so you're saying building 7 didn't come down due to fire and structural failure? Hey, maybe you are a truther after all.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No , it's not . It is just another silly , immature , uneducated response from a no-clue way of thinking .

Yes, we know you can talk bad about truthers, now try and say the same thing but directed at the government supporters rather than the truthers. If you are uncomfortable doing this you can back out of the exam at any moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Truthers don't say it was "intelligence failure" they say it was engineered that way.

And yet truthers have failed , for ten years , to prove " it " .

If you think it is intelligence failure then you must also praise that intelligence failure because it led to 10 years of war.

Now that's about an ignorant response if there ever was one . Please , humor me for a moment , and explain to me how you could reach such an assinine conclusion ?

You should pray every night that they have further intelligence failures so they can bomb other countries.

One , I'm not the "prayin" type . Two , why would I want them to bomb other countries ? Hows about just correcting the possibility of future failures and stave off any bombing of other countries ? I like that idea better .

You have yet to say something critical of the government's story.

INTELLIGENCE FAILURES .

Read my lips ... WHY HAS NO ONE BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THOSE FAILURES ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Truthers don't say it was "intelligence failure" they say it was engineered that way.

And yet truthers have failed , for ten years , to prove " it " .

Whoa now, this is in the psychology, philosophy, and metaphysics section, this thread isn't about arguing 9/11 theories, it's about taking a test to see if you can comprehend and speak the opponent's argument. Standard debate technique to take the pro of an argument you usually take the con of, or vice versa.

If you think it is intelligence failure then you must also praise that intelligence failure because it led to 10 years of war.

Now that's about an ignorant response if there ever was one . Please , humor me for a moment , and explain to me how you could reach such an assinine conclusion ?

Again, this thread is not about discussing 9/11.

Read my lips ... WHY HAS NO ONE BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THOSE FAILURES ?

Because the people who made those "intelligence failures" got promoted which means they did not care about the truth of 9/11 they just concocted a story to give an excuse to invade the middle east, and people still to this day defend their nonsense about office fires burning steel and magical planes that disappear upon impact.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Because the people who made those "intelligence failures" got promoted which means they did not care about the truth of 9/11 they just concocted a story to give an excuse to invade the middle east, and people still to this day defend their nonsense about office fires burning steel and magical planes that disappear upon impact.

This really cracks me up . You admonish me at least twice by telling me this thread isn't about 9/11 , and yet you turn around and talk about 9/11 .

How do you propose "not" talking about 9/11 , with "9/11" in the title ? How do you propose "not" talking about 9/11 , when that is exactly what this thread is about ?

This is nothing but a feeble and hopeless attempt on your part , to somehow "prove" that those with an opinion different than yours , are somehow inferior in the psychological aspects of 9/11 .

Guess what ? You Fail .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

I told you I only talked about it because you shouted.

this isn't a thread for you to come onto it and call truthers crazy (unless you are a truther
) there are plenty of other threads to do that on. Either do the test for real or please go to another thread and saying "intelligence failure" is not an adequate answer. I said at least 3 sentences with proper grammar, 'intelligence failure' is not a sentence. Just admit that you can't do it, you can't suspend your beliefs and open your mind to other possibilities.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Any new takers willing to test their psychological limits and take the test? So far we just have one other truther on this thread who passed with flying colors. The others, well I'll let you read and decide for yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Test.

If you are a truther, say something affirmative about the government's story of 9/11, and something critical of the truthers view of events.

I'm a truther. Re: The WTC, the government's official story of "planes hit, the buildings collapsed, we were attacked" appears to be congruent with Occam's Razor, as the simplist explanation for the outwardly observed phenomenon, as seen on TV and reported by the Mainstream Media channels.

The truther's view, is, in a psychological nutshell, too heinous and evil to contemplate, and appears to fly in the face of what all reasonable people ought to believe, and it's a viewpoint which denies the reality of the threat of international terrorism, and which seems to have an anti-American axe to grind. It's a viewpoint which undermines the very tenets of everything we hold dear as a "Civilized" society.

No reasonable or "decent" people ought to buy into such a far fetched, absurd and outlandish proposition, backed and supported by little more than a cadre of Internet researchers who've thrown together a whole mishmash of "theories".

After all, we SAW the planes hit those buildings, and so it only makes sense that the plane impacts and fires were the sole cause of the collapses.

Some people just need for things to be more complicated than they are.

And let's face it - our own government would not MURDER 3000 of it's own constituents in order to wage war, that's preposterous!

how was that..?

edit on 24-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I absolutely believe in the official theory that 19 Arab guys walked onto those planes and by shaving their bodies the night before and palming X-acto knives, they brought our poorly-funded and technologically ill-equipped military defense system to its knees for 90 minutes within the Northeast corridor on a Tuesday morning. C'mon, the facts speak for themselves. Did you see any fighter jets over NYC while the towers were burning? No. Did you see any fighter jets over Arlington VA as the Pentagon itself was burning? No. Obviously our military was not up to the job of defending this nation, or even capable of defending the Penatgon itself. Hell, the Pentagon doesn't even have a video clip of itself being smashed into by a jumbo jet liner. How pathetic is that, but then what would you expect of the US military coming out of 8 long years of a Democrat in the White House? We weren't on a war footing until after that attack. They wouldn't dare try it today.

And the attacks themselves were obviously planned and coordinated by Al Qaeda. Just a year or so earlier those monsters blew off two car bombs outside of two different embassies - located in two different countries no less. Two car bombs within a half hour of each other. Think about it. So, it's not as if these highly trained terrorists are incapable of super complicated attacks coordination. Seriously, how hard could it have been to take over those planes, turn them around and guide them successfully into those three targets? The terrorists had flight manuals and they'd been in the cockpits of planes before. How different could it have been to learn the instrument panels and transfer what they already knew from the other planes to these ones? Why do the tinfoil hat people make such a big deal out of it. It wasn't as if they had to take off or land.

And about those buildings collapsing. Give me a break. The towers were essentially hollow tubes that had floors holding the whole thing together. Take one of those floors out and what do you think will happen? Kaboom! That's what'll happen and that's what did happen. And WTC#7. What's the big deal? No one died in that collapse. Why all the fuss over a collapse that no one got hurt in? They rebuilt it, and better than ever. And a lot of guys were damn glad to have those construction jobs, let me tell you. Those Truthers are just obsessed with negativity. They'll find the dark cloud within any silver lining. That's how I see it.

In my view, all that 9/11 Truther stuff disrespects the heroes of 9/11. The firefighters, the cops, the people in those buildings who never made it out, and those folks in the planes - God bless those folks, y'know? It ain't right to be questioning the official verdict about what happened that day. It's disrespectful, that's what it is. It disrespects our troops. It disrespects our leaders. And it disrespects the memory of those brave men and women who died on that day. Those Truther people should be ashamed of themselves.
edit on 3/24/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join