It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Banned for saying infinity can't have a shape.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Banned for using a mood ring to establish your emotional range.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Banned because i have nothing better to do

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Banned because you desperately need a hobby.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Banned for not reading the opening post, they are very simple instructions, this bannage also dopplers for a few post up, each decresing octave nullifying your previous Banns, thus creating an asyncronous banning imposed coma on any future Bans you may make

tumdiddlyumBox

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox

Banned for not reading the opening post, they are very simple instructions, this bannage also dopplers for a few post up, each decresing octave nullifying your previous Banns, thus creating an asyncronous banning imposed coma on any future Bans you may make

tumdiddlyumBox

Banned for incessant nagging about needless fake banning.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Banned for taking your own instructions too seriously regarding an activity that's fake anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Banned for astral projecting into Inappropriate places...

Des

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Banned for spying on activities that I may or may not have considered possibly taking part in for an undefined amount of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You are banned for communicating with our world during our time spectrum, even though you exist in the timeless spectrum known simply as 'After Infinity'. In doing so you have managed to convolute some of our linear time structures, causing some to overlap with others, creating countless paradoxes which has amongst others sent me back into last week three times, and unleashing ravenous energy-hungry beasts such as the Tellytubbies and Boobahs onto our world.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Banned for the following reasons:

1) Using words I can't understand.
2) Making me realize you used words I can't understand, thus undermining my false sense of superiority.
3) Mentioning the Teletubbies and Boobahs in the same sentence, forcing me to double dose my anxiety meds and fetal ball for the rest of the night.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Banned for failing to drown your insecurities in alcohol like all the other tools.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You are hereby banned for mocking my nefarious mission to rewrite the definition of infinity and thereby change the Matrix psicode operated and powered by the understanding and intent of the humans of this world, so as to subtly undermine the time-space continuum to the point that this reality will overlap with the spirit world and unleash all nine circles of hell.

Also, banned for tricking me into revealing my secrets.

edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You are banned for going over your approved banning ration. Double banning invoked hefty over the limit fees.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You're banned for allowing the installation of a ban limit. You're also banned for the lack of convenient loopholes by which I can exceed the banning limits with impunity.

And...banned for using the word "limit".

edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You are BANNED for sending one of your nefarious agents over. This agent (whose name I shall not mention) briefly passed before my eyes a newly-transcribed Infinity transmutation card. In doing so, he caused me to leap back to the WORST part of last week - an action so perverted that I have only just this very minute recovered from it...

Since last week I have been forced to watch reruns of all the reality tv shows I had already seen that week, I have had to redo all the same dishes, I have had to talk the exact same conversation with everybody I have already spoken to... The tedium of this event, coupled with my fear of a temporal causality loop and my desire to quash your insidious mission, has left me with no option but to call in the services of... The Great Quorum of the Temporal Prime Directive!

Be afraid... be very afraid...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You are BANNED for being a very obvious colluder in AfterInfinity's insidious plan.

You are BANNED for feigning innocence.

Side note - you are banned for making me choke on my coffee from laughing at your post...

edit on 5/9/2012 by shimmeringsilver73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You are BANNED for trying to ban everyone else!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You're banned for not being in chat lately when I'm there!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

youre banned because you LIVE in chat

ETA: Banned for not being in chat when I AM in chat

edit on 9/6/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join