It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

page: 44
37
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


*Sniff Sniff , funbox crouches like a hidden tiger, ready to pounce on any odours coming his way, above him a creeping, cheesy bacon tainted whiff, whafts down to him,his eyes start to salivate as his mouth begins dry up in anticipation*

Pesistant fellow that one ! Banning the stacker's for not realising what was going on , it went on so long i think anyone would have sussed , i smell some s&m being played out


Sniffysniff,sniffBoxXx




posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox
 


You're just a smelly miaowbox




Purrrrr...

xXx



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I ban all of you because this thread gave me a migraine.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
I ban all of you because this thread gave me a migraine.


Pah, migraines are for wussies


Now THIS is for toughies....





Ukheadlesstoday



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Banned for gratuitousness this early in the morning !


shoulderskneesandtoesBoxXx



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
reply to post by uk today
 


Banned for gratuitousness this early in the morning !


shoulderskneesandtoesBoxXx


Banned for using such a long scary, unpronouncable word this early in the afternoon !


stomachlegsandanklestoday xXx



edit on 15-6-2011 by uk today because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


im Banning myself for getting run over, i am also Banning myself for having a broken laptop in my bag at the time, tis also necessary for me to Ban the driver that run me over, for failing to see me crossing the junction.

i have the need to, ashamedly, Ban myself for exploiting the broken laptop situation and taking the out of system settlement. o dear im bad and Banned

runoverbox



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox
 


Oh dude...this WAS you then. I wondered when I saw it happen!




I ban the driver!



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate
 


banned Pirate, i was not on foot ! how the hell, i was riding a big red Bike in daylight. fair play to him tho, nothing like feeling the bite, albiet at 10 miles an hour
he steam rollered over me .. cue the fish called wander video



seriously tho i wasnt stuck in concrete



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


UK Today that is exactly what my head feels like!! Minus all of the gore!



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox
 


This is for you my red biking squashbox




Baby when ya ride your big red bike,
sometimes you have to look left n right

Oh and if you get whacked by a bladdy car door
make sure you roll round yelling on the floor,
Cos then ya might get a wad of dosh

Oh but ya might end up with a broken cosh !!!

Aaaaaaw my collisionbox is all a bruised,
and it never even made the national news

But keep riding along on that pushbike honey
even though ya peddle like a reet old funny

One day baby we'll get a powerful Harley,
unless my helmet makes me look a charlie


xXx



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
reply to post by uk today
 


UK Today that is exactly what my head feels like!! Minus all of the gore!


Maybe hypnosis could help ???







posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by funbox
 


This is for you my red biking squashbox




Baby when ya ride your big red bike,
sometimes you have to look left n right

Oh and if you get whacked by a bladdy car door
make sure you roll round yelling on the floor,
Cos then ya might get a wad of dosh

Oh but ya might end up with a broken cosh !!!

Aaaaaaw my collisionbox is all a bruised,
and it never even made the national news

But keep riding along on that pushbike honey
even though ya peddle like a reet old funny

One day baby we'll get a powerful Harley,
unless my helmet makes me look a charlie


xXx



your poetry fills me with Joy Baby XxX

back on the bike he surely got,
but not on the old one,
cause that was focked,
a wheel crushed into a banana shape,
the guy jumped out in such a state
i said " thought you would never stop"
hes faced dropped, as i threatened the shop

a journey we made to the bike shop in glee
and now a shining silver bike says me
he then parted, with his cash so quick,
and now the laptop, my friend shall fix,
again into his pocket went,
his hand to pull out 50's spent,

so lest yee think a bikers lot,
tis one that mixes all in grot
the #ty roads and potholes too
angry drivers all trying to kill you
dont forget to brake to late,
an insurance job will be on your plate

niets voor niets

funbox



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You're all..



Because I'm bored and can't find anywhere else to post.



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox
 


Banned for the scam, are we bein naughty like Gran ??? :shk:



xXx



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against
 


Oh baby, have you run out of JFK threads ?????


Oh, here ya go.....






posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Banned for making a peculiar posting sandwich


Crustybox



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Bill Hicks!! My Heroooo!



And have I ran out of JFK threads? ..Phhfft, what do you think?


Course not. They'll all be posted soon and I expect you to read every... single... word!



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
reply to post by uk today
 


Banned for making a peculiar posting sandwich


Crustybox


It wer made with doughvis me ol' chuffin crustybox....Eeeeee by gum got me'sen some change from a thrupenny bit un all




xXx



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against
 


Banned for being a Goatboy Lover , nah not really , ya gotta love goatboy, why, he knows how to ring bells with magic purple wands !


funbox



new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

log in

join