It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Glitch

Edit:

Glitch solved

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

But seriously , what did you do with Aleister Swanne, Banned for not owning up to his abduction ..

tic tic

funbox

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
But seriously , what did you do with Aleister Swanne

Long answer: Well if you must know, a relative understanding of mutual helium certainly had some reference to the doctor's wife, even if the relaxed state of the lawn mower needed much improvement. That being said, the spaghettification of discrimination is hardy any superior to the tap dance of the Dead, and, of cours, this is because throughout the universe, throughout the time axis, all across Space itself, Aleister is akin to the state of a new formation born from the thingy.

Short answer: Read long answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Hehe, the above sounds so much like many new agers I hear...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

did you mistake this thread for the ATS calvinball tourney? Banned for blundering, *whilst gibbering* through the wrong door

jabberingbox

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Banned because of your profile picture.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knightswan

Banned for not having an avatar (what are you thinking, sir?), for not eating potatoes, and for not even being able to beg, borrow, or steal a flag. Away with you, and may you not darken this darkened site again. Ha.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I almost thought you was permanently banned from reality , so im going to quietly put down the ban hammer,

*puts the hammer down ever so slowly*

funbox

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Seen quickly, banned quickly, hammer wielded with the strength of Thor and the compassion of Nixon facing down a group of hippies.

edit on 13-3-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

*funbox kicks Ymir from the teat and uses Audhumbla as a bovine shield*

Banned for using a hammer you cannot use

funbox

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

As funbox looks at the sky in search of a UFO to carry him home, and is heard mumbling about the crickets ("Keep the crickets away, away. The chirping! I cannot take the chirping a second longer!") while eating something unknown to the rest of the human race, a letter is delivered to him by a messenger paid in pebbles.

"Who is this from?" funbox asks the lad, a lad possibly fathered by himself for the resemblance is remarkable.

"A man. I know not this man. He paid me well."

funbox, still glancing over his shoulder for the UFO which, at this moment, hovers unnoticed two meters above his head, opens the letter and reads the single, horrible, truthful word out loud, shouting it mournfully to the assembled crowd pointing as one at the UFO: "Banned. It says I am Banned. Oh woe. Oh forlorn the day. Oh thee Gods and Goddesses of lore, what am I to do with my time and gifjuice now?"

The Gods do not answer the heartfelt cry, but a Goddess, tired of her recent loves, comes to Earth to companion with funbox, and his ban becomes a distant memory in the days of pleasure that follow.

--- fini ---

edit on 13-3-2015 by Aleister because: amore, aye, amore of goddesses and humans, a tale told twice in sunlight and moonglow

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

banned !!! sloppy seconds on a goddess, ill need to wear wellingtons boots.. Aliester do check out the statistics on S.T.D's in the upper echelons .. tis not good .. Bannable ide say

funbox

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

BANNED for the wellingtons boots. But I'm in a generous mood so I'll leave the St. Patricks kitty to keep you company as you are banned.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can almost imagine kitty leprechaun participating in the banned game, that top hat makes a nice flat surface, imagine the Bans!

now where's my pot of meowmix? none ? Banned

nipbox

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The meowmix is in these cookies. Have some -

BANNED for not making me a snack to enjoy while I was banned!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I only make one cake , chocolate walnut brownies, I can send them via post if you give me your address

unfortunately you're banned though , a place with no fixed abode , limbo banned-banished into the ether even

funbox

addendum

mfb°
edit on 14-3-2015 by funbox because: wolfen

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Banned for making me sad ... reminding me of being in limbo .. and for not being able to get your chocolate walnut brownies. (which I couldn't eat anyways, because of my sjogrens).

BUT ... I'll share some mint chocolate chip fudge with you while you are banned.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

is it the lack of moisture ? I can assure you the brownies are laden with butter , almost fudge like if I under-bake fractionally

banned for a poor substitute cake and having an incurable syndrome :/

also, pre-Banning any biomedical researchers that come along for not researching the right avenues , and ,most likely staring at wood through bio-jungles of ..,not only trees that are starring you in the face, but are waving their branches and barking obscenity's at you

funbox

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's the sugar. Major no-no for autoimmune.
Banned for not knowing that sugar is the most destructive force in the universe.

Here's a stuffed animal ancient egyptian funeral hippo to cuddle while banned -

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

banned for lying like a dog about sugar being the most destructive force in the universe - it's the most destructive force in the multiverse! if funvox dares to show his face here again he's retroactively banned for still eating sugar, and trying to share it with other people!

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130 >>

join