It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Commercial Campaign Rolled out by the CAGW on the future of the US and China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I saw this commercial late last night and it literally was exactly whats going on right now with a potential look into the USA's future. I found it quite interesting and had actually never heard of the CAGW (Citizens Against Government Waste) until i saw the commercial. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

www.youtube.com...

www.cagw.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Strange commercial.. My first impression was, this has to be a scam.. Someone cashing in on this giant economical mess..

You would be a fool to give this company any of what little hard earned money you might have left..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Star.
Flag.
Bump.
Coming back later to see if anyone gets it, or if everyone is asleep.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ahhh yes the commercial that sums up the situation with China in a short clip. I don't know how this is a creepy commercial really. Bottom line is we owe way too much money to other nations, and regardless of that we still keep spending ourselves into oblivion.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think this commercial is awesome.Creepy... no. Just puts things into perspective a little, and not to far off base as to where things are going. kinda a wake up call. ..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Its about time the american public wakes up. This is how the Chinese fight a war. Not physicly where they are at a technological disadvantage, but using economics.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This should definitely be taken as a wake up call to the US. Because at this point that commercial is a very possible reality. Just unfortunate that everyone doesnt think that way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
sorry to inform ya but this has been discussed on ATS before,
even months ago and has it's own thread.

here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

join