It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the dambuster raids and U.F.O connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of "holes in the air" or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action." - Nikola Tesla in New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911

Most of us here are familiar with Tesla and his work however recently i came across some new information that i believe has gone unoticed, below is an interesting video watch from 5 minutes on.

So we know the nazis were making flying saucers as early as the 1930's and they needed a huge amount of power to experiment with and perfect the engines or power supply, however the documentary failed to connect the dots.

So what did germany have that could provide that much energy?

And what happened to them?

It looks like more than a coincidence, the documentary explains that the british knew of the projects and they would have as Nikola Tesla spent time there, its possible that Tesla told the british how to stop the research.

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues.

Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. The embezzlement of his capitalization went unchecked throughout Tesla’s career. At the time of his death (by murder, according to Skorzeny) on January 6, 1943, Tesla died virtually penniless.

www.proliberty.com...

Now the dams in total contained a total of over 27 megawatts of power by comparison the Hoover dam in Nevada contains 2080 megawatts, the distance from the dams to the underground factories in the Sudetan mountains were little over 200 kilometres the Hoover dam is over 400km from Los Angeles however the difference in population in 1940's germany would mean that the power output would be more than adequate to power the factories.

However the dambuster raids werent as successful as history and popular culture would have you believe, the Sorpe dam sustained light damage due to its pyramid construction the bouncing bombs could not be used the same way.

en.wikipedia.org...

With this the case the germans could continue to research and build in the underground factories, with the war production being moved underground the british knew the only way to get to them would be to bomb the external power supply.

There is more i could say but much of the U.F.O hoax and the lie of the motor and aviation industry of the 20th century by supressing Teslas technology has been posted here before.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sorry but your video link was malformed.
The painting you linked is inaccurate if the wiki article is correct as it state the bombers had to attack parallel rather than perpendicular to the dam.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
True they had to drop them still and straight down on top of them, very little was destroyed and it still functioned effectivy enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
OP, make sure your post works before going away from the forum....

What looked interesting can now go no further because the link fails.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The video link doesn't work, but i was able to find the link through this sitesource

Here it is

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Soooo much wrong with this thread...

First of all, the Sorpe was attacked 'conventionally' because it was an earthen dam given some token-gesture integrity with masonry. Nothing to do with what shape it was - it was because the physics involved were beyond what the bomb could achieve, so the aim was to breach the masonry 'shell' and let the water erode the earthen core, in turn creating a more conventional pressure-breach on the outside.

Second, are you REALLY suggesting Operation Chastise was launched to halt Nazi UFO production? Like, not just 'well if they were building saucers, that would be disrupted by the general lag on production' but actually 'We've got to stop these saucer-ships'??

There's more, but I've had a 28-hour day and a full day's work in that, plus I'll be showing how much of a history geek I am (which never ends well).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OP: Show us evidence of "Nazi saucers" please, something other than some badly made UFO website
edit on 24-3-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join