It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Man Claims To Have Bigfoot Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

NC Man Claims To Have Bigfoot Video

www.msnbc.msn.com

Man claims to have a video of Bigfoot. He says he even snarled and growled at him. The man said Bigfoot smelled like a skunk of dad animal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I cannot wait to see the video!! I personally have a hard time believing in Bigfoot but like to keep an open mind. The still photo that he released is a bit blurry and could be anything. How do people feel on this topic? Is it old played out news or is this something that we should keep investigating?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
hubpages.com...

Here is his account of what happened...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here's the vid. It looks fake and silly to me. Why so out of focus? Why the pants-around-the-ankles style stride? I don't like it, and I think this guy's looking for attention by filming someone in a gorilla costume.

edit on 24/3/2011 by kosmicjack because: fixed link/embedded video

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
How do people feel on this topic? Is it old played out news or is this something that we should keep investigating?

This is great! I've been waiting for new photos or video!
As for your question, I definitely feel we need to keep investigating this. I've done quite a bit of research and reading and there's no doubt in my mind that they're real. If you fully educate yourself on the subject, you'll see.

Bigfoot is fascinating; I'd love the opportunity to meet one in the wild (in a friendly, non-confrontational way)

Just watched both videos, this looks like a ridiculous and very poorly made hoax attempt.

edit on 24-3-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It takes as much time in this day and age to claim you have a video as it takes just to post the damn thing. That should tell you everything you need to know about this total bs story.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

Ok I watched the videos. The second is so dark and blurry I simply can't make anything out. The first video is clear, and sadly like most others, is clearly a man in a bad gorilla costume and he even appears to wave at the camera. After watching countless bigfoot documentaries I've learned to pay close attention to how the thing moves.

It's taking small hop like steps, to try to mimic ape movements I assume, and also because the cheap suit hangs low in the crotch and makes it hard to move naturally.

Sad attempt at yet another bigfoot hoax.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Motion to have thread sent to HOAX bin?
Star if you agree

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That may be the lamest attempt at a Bigfoot hoax video that I have ever watched.

'Bigfoot' was still in view when the very blurry video stops. I am guessing that the man in the ape-suit couldn't climb up the embankment convincingly, so they gave up and shortened the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As much as I'm a believer in the possibility of the existence of Bigfoot, I have to agree with the others saying this is a hoax, and poorly made too.

To be honest it looks like the 'Bigfoot' is busting to go to the toilet, and the growl sounds like a little child playing dress-ups.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No! You are all so very wrong! That's not a gorilla suit--it's a Wookie costume!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm in a team that looks for Bigfoot's and oh man...... this video is the worst Ive seen.

Like people have said above, walks like a person in an ape suit and something else that's a dead give away...

IT TURNS AND WAVES AT THE CAMERA!

edit on 24-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
PMSL! I needed a good laugh!

Cheers to the Op for supplying the most ridiculous fodder I've seen all week!

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

smelled like a skunk of dad animal

?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
To be honest it looks like the 'Bigfoot' is busting to go to the toilet.

That explains the smell then. The poor guy in the monkey suit was probably 'touching cloth'. No wonder he was making haste for the bushes!

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hahaha Soo cheesy!

Did it actually turn and flip off the camera man?

Or was he waving?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
S & F

I saw this in CNN this morning, and I'm not one to immediatley debunk things, just because I didn't witness..

but CNN ridiculed this and made jokes...

If it was that hilarious, why even give this any airtime?

I hate when the MSM does that

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

smelled like a skunk of dad animal

?

What? You've never heard of skunk of dad animal?

I think my dad used to have one when I was little.

LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Motion to have thread sent to HOAX bin?
Star if you agree

My magic wand is clogged with fairy dust but I'll see if I can get a super to move it.
Agreed, this is a poorly made hoax.

Just yesterday on my local news they ran a story about a woman who thought a black bear was trying to break in to her house. Nobody saw it but they showed tracks in the dirt claiming they were bear tracks when they were actually those of a large dog, lol!
One of the neighbors they interviewed won't let her children play outside now

sheesh!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
here's the video linked from the hubpage

edit on 3/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join