It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another TV Reporter Slurs Words on Live Television (Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
I suffer from a rare type of migraine called a "hemiplegic migraine" and I end up speaking exactly like they are.

Having said that, I'm completely incapable of standing up during one of these migraines, let alone standing in front of a camera and talking. They're also not displaying any other symptoms...when I have one of these migraines, I literally want to curl up in a ball and die, but they look genuinely thrilled to be alive.

Strange stuff!

There is no way it is from those type of migraine headaches like the official explanation says. I have had such headaches as you describe and it would be physically impossible to stand there in front of a light and talk into a camera. Such headaches are totally debilitating.

So the official explanation they are giving for that female reporter is BS.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You wont beat this chap for going mad..........

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The bird's beak is in tune with the electromagnetic field of the Earth. May explain their crashing to the ground. This HAARP or Tesla weapon may be at cause lately. But these people becoming 'hay wire' is not from drug use. In each of your area's where you live, is it 'dead'? Much less people out and about? This past year, I have struggled with simple task's. Much harder to do mental exercise. Across the board age wise, people stop mid-sentence constantly.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes it is absolutely dead where I am, and it is very unusual. The streets were crowded and busy every day with lots of cars, even at night. Now there is nobody, no sounds, no cars all night, nobody walking around. It started at the same time as the earthquake. When I do see people in a grocery store or what-have-you, they are not concerned. If they are talking at all they are talking about typical banal sleeping-person stuff. Mostly there is silence everywhere. I feel like I live in an evacuation zone for the last two weeks.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is by far the worst I've seen, but it's happening all the time. Several Sky News reporters have fallen over their words the last few days, and it's not just reporters, look back on Navy Vice Admiral Bill Gortney's addresses from the Pentagon recently on Libya... he is coherent, just about, but repeats the first half of several sentences as though he's entirely unsure of what it is he is saying, in no way repeating to reinforce his point. Check it out.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

someone was talking into his ear, while he was trying to read the teleprompter, I've seen it before.
and I love it when it happens to public officials sometimes they tell you the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Watching that female made me sit up.

In 2003 when I was pregnant I was in the kitchen singing and chatting to my toddler and generally feeling fantastic. Then suddenly I saw what looked like the hologram you get on credit cards? It was flickering and spinning in my right eye... just a pin prick size.

I took T into out lounge and we both sat on the nook to play (the nook is a huge cushion covered area of the lounge) as we played the sparkle was bothering me adn I noticed it getting bigger and spinning like a metalic rainbow blob.

I started to tell T that he had to go to bed for a while as mama didn't feel well but realised I had said something totally random like "Banana tissues on the front lawn pop" I laughed but felt my face burn because I realised I THOUGHT the right words but they had come out random... I tried to get up off the nook but couldn't remember the process.

I suddenly got REALLY REALLY scared, nothing like this had ever happened to me before. In a panic I grabbed T and jumped up and started to almost run him to his cot... trying to tell him he needed to nap but saying the most insane things.

When I went to the telephone table I sat staring at the numbers list knowing I needed to call one of the numbers but not who or why.... I started to dial the first one on the list...luckily Hubbies work number was that one... His co worker answered and I said something and he recognised my voice and passed it to him.... Hubby said he had no idea what I was saying as it was just random words strung together ... when he got home I remember him coming up to me and I was slouched on the stairs and the first thing I said was "I canada, I dillon... known known...." I then started to laugh because it was a ridiculous scenario... He helped me to the nook again and went to check on T.... by now the sparkle thing was spinning in my right field of vision.

I gradually regained composure and by the time the midwife arrived she said my BP was very low but that I had clearly had a migraine.

Now I get migraines but NEVER ones that last 30 minutes, never ones that have me speaking rubbish and never painless ones. Mine come on gradually... last 24 - 48 hours and have me vomiting and in agony...

I have never had a sparkle rubbish speaking episode before this... and never again since.

I DO know that I have spoken to at least two other women who have reported (wihtout hearing my story) the exact same thing.

What is it? Are we all having strange TIA's? My Mother has had a few TIA's and hers last ages and take a good couple of weeks to even begin to improve...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've had this happen about 3-4 times over the past 2 weeks. The first couple of times, I dismissed it as maybe, strangely, being tongue-tied or something. But the last two times its happened, I can say that I distinctly knew what I wanted to say and was absolutely coherent but felt as if I had no motor control over my mouth or tongue. Everything was slurred and literally came out gibberish. I did not have a headache or feel ill. It lasted briefly - a sentence or two - and then was gone. I have not been to see a doctor (yet) but have no reason to think it is anything but a malfunction that is medical in nature. Two episodes happened while in Arkansas. Two episodes happened while in New Hampshire.

Before people start throwing wild theories out there, I"m sure there are many possibilities that are medically explainable.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The only time I have ever seen someone talk like that, that wasn't drunk, was after my aunt had a minor stroke. Everyone seriously thought she was drunk till day two.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

There are different kinds of migraines dude, I found that out recently. The ones I get are the pain filled wonderful ones. There is another type that you get the same exact sympoms as a stroke, that is scary as hell. I forget what they are called.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Transient ischemic attacks aka mini strokes and sometimes also called transient ischemic migraine. I get them and so do many other people. It is not uncommon. This is what these people are most likely having. Nothing sinister going on and they are not reptilians or whatever...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I actually have been getting what i think is a non stoping migraine . i do not feel any pain but i get the floaters and visual symptoms that one normally gets with migraines. Every day i get a new symptom. From what i Read i may be getting a kudalini awakening.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I think this is the final sign that our time here is doomed!

First the bird deaths!

Then the floods!

Then the SUPER quakes going off everywhere!

Super deadly X-rated flares!

HAARP cyclones!

TPTB moving into luxury bunkers!

Now THIS!

edit on 24/3/11 by Chadwickus because: MK ULTRAAAAAaaaaaa

Now this!! Two news reporters getting their words jumbled live! OOHHHH the humanity!!!

You're better than this, Chad.

Although, saying that, I do know you're better than this. You're a clever, down to Earth, good old Aussie, so I'm sure you're having a laugh. Sorry, you know how hysterical people are on this forum.

Originally posted by cushycrux
SO PEOPLE, This is a real sign of something is changing in worlds magnetic field. 1000 times more that "where is the moon" or "my compass forgot where north is". Our brainwaves are connected to the earths magnetic field that affects our awareness very directly. We all can go loopy from changes in that field.

Or.... it's that much easier now for us to record these events. Where in the past, if you weren't already recording you would have missed this and the best you would get is the odd person down the pub who happened to be watching at the same time, now our boxes automatically record, so when something weird happens we have a copy, which can easily be spread internationally on websites.

Or, y'know, Arggh Apocalypse and all that.
edit on 28-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Yeah it was said with tongue firmly planted in the cheek

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
they are speaking in code,they are been controlled by aliens to talk in code much like the flashing images thread in the gray area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join