It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another TV Reporter Slurs Words on Live Television (Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol, now im worried chad the voice of reason is losing the plot, whats up mate tin foil hat cutting the blood to your brain? or maybe some nefarious three lettered agency slipping somthing in to your cornflakes?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
LOL

People are sick. There's sicko's everywhere. If they're not outright stroking, they're still just one step away from being braindead, imo. I know...was once there...but I had some self-respect and spent the many months which was needed to fix my body and restructure my psyche in a way so that I could regain my critical thinking skills.

People seem to have just given up. Call it what you will: environmental toxicity, fluke incident, depopulation...I don't care...it's real, and there's an ungodly amount of mindlessness out there right now. Stroke away, dimwits. Ultimately, this is your own doing, for choosing to remain ignorant, and refusing to help your selves. I don't care how cold that sounds...if your IQ is over...say 85 or so...you have NO excuse for not getting well. There's a ton of information on how to get your mind back on track...get to it!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There could be something more sinister going on, or it could be that some reporters just can't talk or report the news without a telleprompter.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh wow that was painful to watch. It reminded me of a shy 4th grader standing up to give a speech in front of people FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!

Why didn't this guy excuse himself and say he had something caught in his throat, he'll do the report after he composes himself? Why didn't an editor or the camera man or the janitor tell him to shut it off because he blubbering like an idiot?

I feel sorry for the guy, maybe he just has a speech impediment but wow what a career to choose to overcome that weakness.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
In the thread Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death' (started by ATS member RUSSO) which talks about

intense research that the rise and fall of solar activity—interacting with the earth's magnetic field—causes mass changes in human's perspective's, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns
Forum Moderator Maxmars put forth an interesting theory:

Ok... here goes...

It's about time that I reveal a theory of mine that I have been working on ... brace yourself... contain the laughter to a dull roar...

I believe that we have "IQ sink-holes" on this planet. Most people encounter them, some people are less affected than others (for reasons I can't explain) ... as we approach these physical manifestations of stupidity we become more and more prone to simply 'be stupid.'

There was a particular intersection of roads where I used to live where inevitably, someone always was doing something which defied reason... like crossing the street without looking, or coming to a stop in the middle of the intersection... or failing to take note of the need to stop altogether.... people would look at their wrist watches while holding a drink, which would then spill all over their shoes. Others would call each other by someone else's name. As they walked away, they would routinely exclaim... "What was I thinking?" This exemplifies a small 'low-impact' "IQ Sink-Hole".

There are much larger ones.... like near Washington D.C....

Some friends of mine theorize that these sink-hole may float around... pushed by ethereal winds, some think they blossom spontaneously and dissipate over time. Other thought that these may even merge and explode once a sort of "critical mass" is reached. The less humorous part of me wonders if an "IQ Sink Hole" can be fabricated and projected.... but I digress

Essentially, the allegory is meant to imply that human nature is prone to seek explanations for events in order to promote predictability in the human condition. Perhaps the Mayans knew of the cyclic nature of the major astronomical force that the sun represents. Most people who routinely deal with strangers over long periods of time note that the full moon has a perceivable effect on general behavior... why not the Sun? And even more so, why could it not be based on forces and conditions which we have yet to acknowledge or determine are 'real?'

Pure science is as much about what we don't know as what we do. In our materialistic consumerist world, we can't really sell what we don't know... so science and facts are given to us by the establishment based upon that paradigm.

I don't know if my fanciful idea of "IQ Sink Holes" has any parallel in reality (or any merit at all for that matter) ... but the shoe seems to fit sometimes.... so I dare say, in the case of the prophecies regarding 2012... what we don't know could sneak up on us.... perhaps we should be prepared to deal with an outbreak of global stupidity.

If this is not a stroke in progress then Maxmars may actually be onto something.

If many of us agree that what has been happening to birds and fish all over the globe is not natural then would it be such a surprise that humans may be effected in some way also?

I think we should keep an eye out for more of this type of behavior/activity.

Also in one of the threads I started Canadian Geese were seen acting quite strangely:

Baffling Deaths of Lake Erie Geese

Headline borrowed from Earthfiles

“They will fall out of the sky and have trouble staying upright.”

- Dave Sherman, Biologist, Crane Creek Wildlife
Research Station, Ohio Depart. of Natural Resources

Dozens of mallard ducks and Canada geese have recently died along western Lake Erie's shoreline, while others are so sick they cannot hold up their heads, fly, or maintain control of their motor functions. Tissue samples have been sent to the national wildlife laboratory in Wisconsin for analysis, but so far no one has an answer and Ohio wildlife investigators are baffled. “They're throwing their heads back. They're losing all balance and literally almost all back-somersault and have a seizure,” says Laura Zitzelberger, Nature's Nursery Operations Director. Anyone who sees geese acting strangely can contact the Crane Creek Wildlife Research Station at 419-898-0960.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Is it a natural illness, drugging, or poising? Is this related to the mass die offs from earlier this year?

Has anyone heard of the results of testing that have been done on some of these mass die offs? I'm REALLY curious as to how many of the die offs are still going on but are not being reported! I still believe these animals are acting as the canary in the mineshaft.

And the mystery continues.....

I think this may actually warranst closer attention even if it does seem to be a bit outlandish.

(all emphasis in the quotes are mine)

SnF

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 24-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: added + structure

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe they are Reptilians and their interface is malfunctioning..........

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh my God. That clip was just horrible. The look in her eyes. I just burst out crying.
Holy cow. And it's not I'm just being a 'sap' today. Poor girl!

I saw the first clip this morning and was going to start a thread but I just couldn't. It's too disturbing and I'm sorry, but, this just can't be a coincidence can it? If it is it's of massive proportions.

This is scary. No joke.

peace

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

lol, now im worried chad the voice of reason is losing the plot, whats up mate tin foil hat cutting the blood to your brain? or maybe some nefarious three lettered agency slipping somthing in to your cornflakes?

Chad is right... Seriously, what's it going to take for you and others to stand up and say, 'Wow, um. there's something drastically wrong going on here?' - Something happening to you or yours? I mean I pray it nothing bad does happen to you/yours but I also think people need to take a good close look at everything that's going on around us at the moment and instead of laughing it off ask ourselves the question Why!

peace

edit on 24-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mark McAllister is a seasoned reporter who has been on-air in Toronto for a number of years. The same can be said for the anchor, Anne Mroczkowski, and you can see that she's very alarmed too. Strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Probably just the pressure of doing a live tv report combined with the effects of years of recreational drug use.

Actually, on second thought, wouldn't this just be some sort of aphasia?

Anyone remember this?

edit on 24-3-2011 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I remember seeing somewhere on TV a documentary (long, long time ago, so no idea what it was called) about an illness where the brain got fracked up somehow and even thou the thinking patterns of the victims were not affected (as in they knew exactly what they wanted to say) the speech patterns were all mixed up . So they knew what they wanted to say and they thought they were saying everything in the correct manner but instead they were talking gibberish .

So maybe that is a case of this or a similar illness

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's a clear case of a MK ULTRA asset going into meltdown, the pre-programming coming loose and the true maluble self coming through, nothing more than a braindead babling idiot of a shell.

lol... nah, just a simple case of nerves and muddling your word's, happen's to me all the time!

Now, time to go meet my handler

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity
Maybe they are Reptilians and their interface is malfunctioning..........

Ya I think you hit the nail on the head there lol....The veil is lifting maybe?
Maybe we will start seeing who is really behind the curtain.....

I believe Mar 2011 was when the last stage of the Mayan calender starts yes? Things are speeding up now it appears.....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
Anyone remember this?

Yeah, and you can see how if that happened on a massive scale it might be difficult to build anything (like a tower in Babel).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Looks like he got flustered and couldn't regain his composure. He should have stopped, taken a breath and started over. Instead he tried to railroad his way through which flustered him even more and this is what we got to see.

Either that or it was faked so he could get more exposure from the public like that other reporter got.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Those videos definitely are disturbing and I agree those people need to get help. I've been noticing on the MSM (whenever I do watch it) that a lot of the top reporters are having strange freudian slips or "mess ups" with their words. I heard Megan Kelley the other day talking about Obama being asked to give back his Nobel Peace Prize, and she called it "Nobel Peace Pipe." It was hilarious.
I've seen plenty of clips where reporters mess up and say the wrong things etc, but it seems to be happening at an increasing rate imo.
edit on 24-3-2011 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He could say 'excuse me, I'll hand you over to..' well enough, so I don't think it was anything terrible.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think it's a transient ischemic attack, same as Branson. Sometimes they call it TIA migraine. I had one first in 2008 and then again everyday for a week straight in July 2010 and then again for a week straight august 2010. Ever since the last one I have had chronic fatigue and headaches everyday. It's a scary thing when it happens.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I suffer from a rare type of migraine called a "hemiplegic migraine" and I end up speaking exactly like they are.

Having said that, I'm completely incapable of standing up during one of these migraines, let alone standing in front of a camera and talking. They're also not displaying any other symptoms...when I have one of these migraines, I literally want to curl up in a ball and die, but they look genuinely thrilled to be alive.

Strange stuff!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
we all assume that news reporters are talking straight talk and that they actually know what they are saying. the fact is these people spend years mastering the art of quickly reading whatever is on the teleprompter. it wouldn't take much to derail them.

the original one with the woman seemed really odd, but this one, you can hear he is trying to talk about various different events at once. perhaps he is having an overload, or someone screwed up the teleprompter accidently or deliberately.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join