It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another TV Reporter Slurs Words on Live Television (Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Another TV Reporter Slurs Words on Live Television (Video

www.hollywoodreporter.com

The bizarre incident follows one in February when Serene Branson, a CBS reporter in Los Angeles, spoke gibberish on live television as she attempted to cover the Grammy Awards. Later, Branson said she had suffered a "complex migraine."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A reported out of Global Toronto became 'disoriented' and started speaking gibberish while doing a live on-air report.

This rang out as very odd to me given the recent event with Serene Branson covering the Grammy Awards a few weeks ago and I cannot ever remember hearing it happen to a reporter on air.

[edit]He was not in Japan[/edit]

Here the embedded video.

www.hollywoodreporter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/24/2011 by ararisq because: Fixed video.

edit on 3/24/2011 by ararisq because: Update 1

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
lol the hughs of the garbon? what did he say?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That is horrific OMG. What is happening?
Perhaps this is my time to mention how upon watching those poor people in Japan how they appeared to me like Zombies going about their normal business as though nothing had happened and that Reporter Guy/Manager of the Plant who appears to be the spokesman - well he is so wierd - his facial muscles just don't move and his mouth just about opens - I put it down to them all being in shock - what do others think - It's so strange!

I'm sure I'm imagining things but surely others have also noticed.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Wtf is happening to these reporters? They putting something in the water? Kind of scary...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've seen a reporter slur over a year ago on live TV, and it was the worst case I've seen. I'm sure it happens all the time but it's only now people are turning it into headlines...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Looks like someone's brain implant is malfunctioning

But in all seriousness, when people start behaving like that it could be an indication of a serious medical issue. Maybe he was having a stroke or something?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think this is the final sign that our time here is doomed!

First the bird deaths!

Then the floods!

Then the SUPER quakes going off everywhere!

Super deadly X-rated flares!

HAARP cyclones!

TPTB moving into luxury bunkers!

Now THIS!

edit on 24/3/11 by Chadwickus because: MK ULTRAAAAAaaaaaa

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Poor man !! WTF is going on ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
SO PEOPLE, This is a real sign of something is changing in worlds magnetic field. 1000 times more that "where is the moon" or "my compass forgot where north is". Our brainwaves are connected to the earths magnetic field that affects our awareness very directly. We all can go loopy from changes in that field.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
pretty funny, may i say. i laughed at the hirsch of grabron.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I would watch the news everyday if it was like this, it makes more sense too than the normal reports.

If you pay attention it might be a case of holding in a dose of the runs??

Heres the other one that was mentioned in the thread I think...

edit on 24-3-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
One of the effects of time manipulation might be the blurring of events. This may be what is happening.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just a distortion of the time continuum and his cerebral cortex.

Nothing to see move along. Normal Matrix behaviour will be restored.
Anyone see a black cat twice ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Those are some pretty bad mess ups. The girl supposedly had a head ache. Not sure that would cause me to slur my words. But i think it might have something to do with the way the speak. You almost have to over pronunciate your words and it is very unnatural. Plus your live. So if you make a mix up, your are trying to remain smooth and pronunciation while at the same time reading the teleprompter or focus on what your goign to say. kind of how when you think too hard about doing something you normally do without even thinking,

I took a few speech classes and had to do dozens of presentations and speeches and i think a lot of people who have done the same can agree you can sometimes lose your train of thought and your mind just goes elsewhere. Or a brain fart... But i dont think its any type of mind control or anything weird like that.
edit on 24-3-2011 by 12345lonestar because: wrong word

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
my guess is these people have been working too hard lately or news stations are using a new lighting technique that isnt tested well enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Theres something very wrong with news reporters and I don't know what it is,I mean what are the chances of this happening twice?It reminds me of a thread posted here called creepy eyes,what is going on?www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

They must lie constantly to millions of people. It has to take a toll on the functions of the brain. Their brain might be lashing out at them and it is being expressed by slurred speech. Stop brain abuse!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
Theres something very wrong with news reporters and I don't know what it is,I mean what are the chances of this happening twice? [url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619#31394754]

About a 100% chance

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join