It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we observed more than we realise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So OK this is no big deal but it's a very unsettling coincidence if it is one.
One week after retiring I started getting messages from employment agencies which hadn't been in touch in two years. At the time, all the telephone sales calls stopped. It just seems strange

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Could it be that you are now listed as not paying income tax?

I know when I started a job years ago I got letters from St. Johns Ambulance requesting payment of a bill I'd ignored for over 2 years..

?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Weird isnt it..My daughter ws born christmas day, within a week we had energy companies phonign saying we know you have a baby in the house, and you needm to save money now.

i flipped, went mental and demanded that could speak to their supervisor, but they said they cant disclose where they got the information from.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
You never fail to crack me up .

Nice to see other people not taking themselves or ATS too seriously .
edit on 24-3-2011 by Byrd because: (snipped mannered quote)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
(mannered content)

Wow too much information!
Seriously it makes me wonder why I worry about filling in the census when there is already a spiders web of information about us. And it is obvious this is getting passed on or traded. Either that or government records are hacked.
Demonstrated by that story about the new baby.
Plus clearly it was known that I am now a free agent employment wise. I didn't even wait till the pension date so what's the deal? As for the disappearing sales calls, I am clearly now down as someone who no longer has cash to spread around.
edit on 24-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
[You never fail to crack me up .

Nice to see other people not taking themselves or ATS too seriously .

Im glad i could help

edit on 24-3-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For me, they are always calling for someone else.

Recently my caller ID said that a Jose Ramirez called, but did not leave a message. I deleted the entry, and then the very next day the phone rings and it is a Creditor looking for a Jose Ramirez, when I said that they had the wrong number they asked, "does anyone own a Toyota Corolla Truck at this number?" (this is why I felt it was a creditor).

Very odd! I guess he might have called from a location and they hit redial or something, but the next day seems odd to me. Hopefully Mr. Ramirez will call again and I can give him the message that they want their money!

I used to get a ton of "now that your warranty is about to expire on your new vehicle" calls. I would repeatedly tell them they are mistaken, most times it was a recording. Then I actually looked and it appears that my own parents have been using me on their credit applications for their new cars! (My parents do not have good credit) I asked them about it and they sort of got defensive and accusatory so I dropped it. Who cares, I don't use credit anyways and any history is likely in my favor; maybe Mr. Ramirez figured me out like my parents figured me out!

new topics

top topics

join