It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zenith - A Film By Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"The Film they don't want you to see"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e15af386666.jpg[/atsimg]

A father and son, separated by decades and a cataclysm that has upturned the world, track a grand and elusive conspiracy in this cyberpunk thriller. In the hellish future of 2044, human beings have become stupefied by the state of permanent happiness they’ve been genetically altered to experience. ‘Dumb’ Jack (Peter Scanavino) offers relief via drugs that bring his customers the welcome phenomenon of pain. But when Jack receives a mysterious videotape of his dead father, he sets out to unmask the dangerous conspiracy that has created this dystopian world.
vo.do...

Trailer #1

Trailer #2

www.zeniththefilm.com...

Reviews

Film Journal International
"Not everyone likes having to think while watching a movie, but viewers who do will find plenty to ponder in this twisty maze of facts that sound like fiction just a hair stranger than the truth..."
- Maitland McDonagh, Film Journal International

www.avclub.com...

The low-budget science-fiction thriller Zenith—credited as “a film by anonymous,” but written, directed, and produced by Vladan Nikolic—is both a movie and an experiment in world-building.

They ask for donations, but the movie can be downloaded for free.
Only part 1 is available as of now.

The Zenith story takes place over three free-to-share episodes. Our target is to raise $10,000 for the release of each new episode during April and May 2011. Production on the Zenith three-part series is complete. Your support goes directly to the production of the VODO exclusive "The Next Zenith Tapes", a mini-feature set in the Zenith world.

I just recently came across this a little bit ago. I wasn't sure what it was so I started searching about it, and found myself intrigued. So I downloaded it and just finished watching it. I'm not going to give any details, other than the general summary that I already provided. It does seem like something many on this site may like, simply because of there being a desire to find the truth and unmask a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Lol no you did post it 10 mins before...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Sorry. I didn't realize it was a race.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Watched it! Really liked it!

Impatiently awaiting the next parts.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Yeah, me too.

Since part 2 isn't out yet, it didn't bother me to just now find part 1.

I couldn't actually find any release dates, other than just April and May.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think they just slapped anonymous on there in an attempt to get online support. Anonymous will be unhappy no doubt and will probably declare "war" on them. fortunately that does not mean anything

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
I think they just slapped anonymous on there in an attempt to get online support. Anonymous will be unhappy no doubt and will probably declare "war" on them. fortunately that does not mean anything

I thought something similar to this, but not exactly. I do agree and I think it is credited that way to draw more attention. However, anonymous is nothing more than it ever has been- a word to hide behind. Maybe some of the people who do things "under the banner of anonymous," are involved with making this movie, or maybe they are not.

Since anonymous-
A) does not exist
B) is not a group
C) is nobody
D) is everybody
E) is nothing
F) is everything etc. etc.

Then there is nobody that could actually be "unhappy" about this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by badw0lf

Sorry. I didn't realize it was a race.

It is always a race

I was however commenting in their self post delete..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Can anyone please explain the ending in this movie? I just don't get it. He is back in 2012 . How did he go from 2044 to 2012? Are they calling HIM ed Crawly because the Real Ed Crawly who he though was his father, shot the the guy in the apartment, and they said he was there for shooting a man. ( I assumed framed) but the shooting was in another time. So AGIAN? Why is he in 2012?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is old, I remember when thepiratebay.com first had advertisements for it.
By the way, there is no conspiracy.
edit on 20-10-2011 by a1red3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know that. I am just trying to find someone that actually got the ending of the movie,lol

new topics

top topics

join