It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Gives Daughter, 8, Botox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Botox Mom Loses Her Daughter

source

It was announced Monday morning that Britney was taken away from her mom and placed into protective custody.

The mother who was giving her child Botox injections has had her daughter taken away from her. Britney Campbell is only eight years old, and her mother, Kerry, has been sticking needles in to her face (and waxing her legs) in order to prepare for an upcoming beauty pageant.

I'm so sorry for this family. So sorry all the way around - one that a mother would go to these lengths and two that the daughter feels she has to suffer these injections to gain her mother's love and everything in between.

So sad. Thank you 'Barbie', Paris H, etc...

peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It makes me very angry that a mother could do something like this. The woman should lose custody before any more harm is done. What is wrong with some people? When did common sense die?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was watching "The View" this morning Monday (May 16,2011) and they reported that the 8 year old girl had been taken away from her mother....and they are investigating the home of the mother.

I personally believe that the mother is wrong with the botox injections....she has made a big mistake....but...that does not mean that she is a bad mother.....

I am against child beauty pagents...they use wigs, false teeth..heavy makeup...suggestive costumes....etc. to me they are potentially subjecting there children to adult sexual predators.......etc.

Both the mother and the child need therapy...and like now!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And now begins the many years of expensive therapy to convince this child that she doesn't need any work done. This is the kind of mental abuse that wreaks such a degree of havoc on childrens minds that they model their lives around it. It creates a cycle, ad nauseum.

These are not mothers, these are vultures, all of these pageant pushing abusers. I'm sickened, and I haven't even had kids of my own yet. I know I won't be perfect, but Ilike to think that I'll engage some common sense, unlike this woman and her poor daughter.

And not to detract from this womans actions or responsibility therein, why on earth was she able to do this in the first place? Is the "beauty industry" so desperate to attract the desperate? Actually no, I think I already know the answer to that. I'll stop here, because I could honestly rant for hours.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is something my mother would have done if it had been popular when I was a child. She had been a beauty pageant queen growing up and had the mindset that a girl's job was to look pretty and snag a rich guy to take care of you. She had me in pageants at the age of 4. Made me do cheer leading and modeling on into high school. All I wanted to do was science fairs and play with bugs. I hated it all. I felt trapped by it my entire childhood even though I tried my best to rebel as a teenager. Once I graduated I moved out and was finally free of it. Imagine her disdain when I married a sailor and starting working in the computer field.

The scars don't ever fully go away. Any child that goes through something like this will have emotional issues as an adult. They won't ever have a healthy relationship with their mother. But I do feel that the vast majority of girls that are treated like this grow up to have a hate for it and will get out if they have the chance. We only ever hear about the handful of people that can't escape.

There should be laws concerning this. The mother should be forced into parenting classes (of course there is no guarantee that will work). And the girl needs to be in counseling, bottom line. The whole thing makes me sick.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

THIS WHOLE STORY WAS A HOAX! BUT NOT MINE!

So, we all got suckered. Or maybe just me. But I think not considering the number of people that responded in outrage over this story.

Yeah, the Sun put the mom up to it.

Can I say GRRRR!

peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Botox Mom says it was a Hoax for Cash

Campbell, who claims her real name is Sheena Upton, told a California court that "The Sun" gave her $200 to pose as "Kerry Campbell" and read a script for the story "I Give My 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox". She says she appeared on the other shows for an additional fee from a talent broker.

Grrr and double Grrrrrr....

peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't like violence but this idiot deserves a slap!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
there was a thread on this not long ago.

show me the thread now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join