It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A remote viewing challenge OPEN TO ALL

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by purplecitymadness

Tis now

The following line

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
. . . Of course you would have already known that had you all bothered to read the thread . . .

to be fair you can't expect everybody to read the 8 pages of the thread, that's just silly. . .

Well, actually, yes - the OP has every right to expect that the thread be read in its entirety, at least by those who would reply. It is not only a courtesy to the OP and other posters, but it serves as a mechanism to minimalize the ever-growing number of nearly identical responses while maintaining the illusion of numerous posters' intelligence levels. It does not speak well of members that would continuously guess at an answer that has already been given hours, or pages, ago.

As to the OP - while I am healthily skeptical in paranormal areas, I remain an advocate of Remote Viewing and its potential (though not the commonly accepted and quite laughable [in my opinion] version requiring 'co-ordinates' as mentioned earlier). Though I myself have read the entire thread, it may be that I have also missed something. It was stated that a 'true' RV'er was found earlier amongst the posts - I did notice it mentioned that one or two came close, but didn't see any complete accuracy. I do have some curiosity regarding this. At any rate, thanks for the thread along with the few minutes of entertainment provided.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

I'm not sure what it is but it looks fancy & its not on the surface but actually contained within the centre of the table itself, rather than on the middle of the tabletop surface.

Peace,
-B.M

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
. . . Of course you would have already known that had you all bothered to read the thread . . .

to be fair you can't expect everybody to read the 8 pages of the thread, that's just silly. . .

Well, actually, yes - the OP has every right to expect that the thread be read in its entirety, at least by those who would reply.

Well thats your view of it. Typical ATSers will not go through everythread, you cannot complain that they don't do it because frankly there are other threads.

It is not only a courtesy to the OP and other posters,

I've seen plenty of 500 post threads, I don't expect members to read through every one of them, that's just silly, and most OP's do the common courtesy of making a note. It is not very hard to understand.

Now I can sit here and complain about what thread readers are "obligated to do" here all day, but it'd be best to leave others to participate. No need to insult or complain to people who are just participating.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
if it means anything at this point I got photo before reading page 8/9 and spotting that it was infact a photo.

however I empathically got that from "displayed on the table" because one displays a photo, not a sky remote. you don't display something that is a utility. still, I got photo. I would hazard a guess at silver frame but I tend to think i'm guessing now.

ed: would like to point out, co-ordinates do matter, you can't just say my flat in manchester because there isn't enough conenction to go on. keyword being connection. best true RV'ers have to go by is your online persona.
edit on 25-3-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
accidental double post, remove if possible.
edit on 25-3-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

well to many responses to read completly i had a square shape kinda odd but a deck of cards

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Well thats your view of it. Typical ATSers will not go through everythread, you cannot complain that they don't do it because frankly there are other threads.

Yes, it is only my view and, in many ways, I quite agree with you. Most threads on here I don't read at all; many more I read the OP and occasionally skim some of the rest. I actually read very few of them in entirety.

Still, I do read completely every one I reply to.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i dont know a game cd maybe?..."red dead redemption?"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Your laptop from where you're hooked onto ATS?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Time, time is what you have on the coffee table, either in magazine form or simply in a reflection. I am sure time weighs heavy on your table.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's a Boat

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

half a glass full of some kind of drink, an ash tray with a cigarette butt in it and a spoon

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If you ask me, you should all be ashamed of yourselfs, being grown up human beings, playing such hogwash games while the world is ripping apart and thousands are dying a violant death each day!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Are u serious?
How would we know where to look? As some have pointed out, you could be anywhere in the UK. Where would we look? Maybe give us an address & coordinates first.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It is my honest opinion, that you are all behaving like a horde of old hysterical women.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I fail to see why someone with true RV ability accurate enough to correctly locate and describe any random object would be trolling around conspiracy forums waiting for someone to challenge them to show off their super-human ability.

Not saying I disbelieve RV. I have a friend who is an "expert", and like I said, he isn't going around looking to perform parlor tricks for people.

I also like how people reply within literally seconds with their answers. Like anyone can run an RV session that quickly. Might as well just say "make a wild ass guess"
edit on 25-3-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
something red or pink, with 90 degree angles, like a box or something.

If I am close, send me PM.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

deleted. sorry, I misunderstood the OP.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SunLightyear because: wrong

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well the OP - Gandalph mentioned that the ultimate goal would be a government installation, Dulce, A 51 etc.

Now that the 'proving' part of SeekEye has been done shouldn't there now be a new thread or direction here?
So instead of people chasing the first post without reading it maybe we should see a progression from SeekEye2, perhaps some fresh challenges etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join