It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A remote viewing challenge OPEN TO ALL

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
its a drawing....but a copy
edit on 25-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Batteries is on the table.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
vase, with flowers which have a green stem but a white head, if thats what you call the end of a flower

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Pizza Box with 2 Plain Slices still in the box still connected to each other and a soiled napkin

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
IS IT A YELLOW CANDLE

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I was at your front door. Couldn't find the doorbell. There was a bike down the stairs. Yours? There's a sticker on the fridge that I've seen before. I see some books. You like fantasy? I did remote viewing with only one eye.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
glass.
no need.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the bottom of the table
2nd

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a bowl of m&m's

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
something green, pointy shape, mixture of biological moluces and artifical made 'fiber' .....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A picture of someone with brown hair ? possibly female ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The problem I see with this thread is in the fact it seems to be an online game of charades. If you truly wanted to find a person capable of remote viewing you would have requested that people send you 1 private message as to what they see and left the discussion of the thread to debate the possibilty of remote viewing. As it stands it is a simple process of elimination with people taking guesses and eventually through process of elimination someone will come close enough with educated guesses to get you to say "you are sorta right" with the process from there with more people taking educated guesses through process of elimination. Well at least for those that bothered to read all the responses up to that point.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Remote Viewing is based on a coordinates system. I'm not a viewer, but I believe in it. You need to post your coordinates...not your location name. This will allow more accurate readings and keep fakers at bay. Identifying your location upfront allows impostors to use context clues to guess more accurately instead of actually viewing.

Ask for a layout of your room, instead of detailed stuff too. Details lack in remote viewing in most cases.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Newspaper, and on top of the newspaper sitting is a wooden or dark colored statue type thing of an eagle.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Pack of cards/ciggarettes.

and something blue?

if this is right, then dont go calling me jesus or anything ATS,..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
You guys are fools, if you had of read it, this experiment is over and what was on the table has already been discovered, go back and read the thread.

why not say what page it was and the answer then instead of insulting everyone.. im sure people are not gonna bother reading 11 pages of people guessing what is on a table..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a glass apple

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

exactly.....why waste everyone;s time?
why not challenge the interest with another challenge but
if we have to go thru the entire thing then count me out.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

8 1/2 x 11 glossy of Tony Blair.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
reply to post by meathed

I'm sorry but I don't know my coordinates .
Maybe a more gifted RV won't need them ?

Peace

Nope - sorry, gifted or not . . . coordinates are necessary - otherwise its just "psyching" -
I'll psych though - I got the impression of a glass object, maybe a paperwieght - round, bluish glass.
Newspaper folded in half. Pencil - maybe you work the crossword? Normally not interested in stabing at it, but you got me on a day where: "Oh well why not?"

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join