It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakdown of Black Families in U.S. Linked to Planned Parenthood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Your point might have been made a bit better if you'd said that many, not just minorities, play the system. Hate to break this to you, but a lot of non-minorities "play the system", too.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Your point might have been made a bit better if you'd said that many, not just minorities, play the system. Hate to break this to you, but a lot of non-minorities "play the system", too.

Oh agreed. But statistically speaking, nationally, the predominant peoples on welfare are the minorities. Thanks to the 14th Amendment.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What planned parenthood stands for is a politically correct way of controlling the lower income population through prevention and murder. They pray on people who they deem second rate for society in a sort of sterilization campaign under the guise of freedom of choice. Of course they want to enable you to kill your own babies..
edit on 24-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
What planned parenthood stands for is a politically correct way of controlling the lower income population through prevention and murder. They pray on people who they deem second rate for society in a sort of sterilization campaign.

And your problem with this is? I mean statistically speaking, the US is over populated anyhow?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Admittedly, I don't know the stats, so for all I know, you could very well be right, but...

In my own little section of the world, and I work in a grocery store...the vast majority (two to one, or more) are whites, and young whites, at that. Don't work, don't want to work, why should they when they don't have to...

"Free Money", is a phrase I've gotten very, very tired of hearing...

Fairly certain that this will vary from region to region depending greatly upon demographics.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Admittedly, I don't know the stats, so for all I know, you could very well be right, but...

In my own little section of the world, and I work in a grocery store...the vast majority (two to one, or more) are whites, and young whites, at that. Don't work, don't want to work, why should they when they don't have to...

"Free Money", is a phrase I've gotten very, very tired of hearing...

Fairly certain that this will vary from region to region depending greatly upon demographics.

Most certainly so. I think the problem lies in the fact that from the POTUS all the way down the chain, we have entirely to many interventionists. So now that individualism is frowned upon, the govt.t has achieved exactly what it wanted, population dependence, the weak and lazy bleed through. Which further solidifies the govt. control ~

Nationalizing, and socializing everything...all because of dependence.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Eradicate social welfare, and there would no longer be the need to kick out kids.

I would not be so sure, in fact, it could have the opposite effect. The more poor people are, the more children they tend to have. It is called demographic-economic paradox. But you are right, welfare system indeed needs to be set up to discourage popping out babies without responsibility, so that at least it is not rewarded.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Eradicate social welfare, and there would no longer be the need to kick out kids.

I would not be so sure, in fact, it could have the opposite effect. The more poor people are, the more children they tend to have. It is called demographic-economic paradox. But you are right, welfare system indeed needs to be set up to discourage popping out babies without responsibility, so that at least it is not rewarded.

Hmm. Hadn't heard of this paradox before, but it certainly seems to make sense (i.e. the dirt poor 3rd world countries having higher birthrates than more advanced 1st world nations.).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wow there is alot of fast movement going on with the "legal" harming young women bloodshed promotion industry
PP had just lost the most $INC. support in there history at the end of 2010

Wave of anti-abortion bills advance in the states

Dozens of bills are advancing through statehouses nationwide that would put an array of new obstacles - legal, financial and psychological - in the paths of women seeking abortions.

hosted.ap.org...

edit on 24-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

What planned parenthood stands for is a politically correct way of controlling the lower income population through prevention and murder. They pray on people who they deem second rate for society in a sort of sterilization campaign.

And your problem with this is? I mean statistically speaking, the US is over populated anyhow?

You're right I shouldn't have a problem with killing healthy babies and covering up rape..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You're right I shouldn't have a problem with killing healthy babies and covering up rape..

I wouldnt say that all fetus's are healthy? Are you privy to information that the rest of us aren't? You have the ability to know that all " babies " are healthy and are fully developed? Wow....what are you doing on these forums if you are all knowing and wise?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I am neither for, nor against Planned Parenthood. I am male, and it really doesn't affect me per se.

You probably won't feel affected until your girlfriend or wife decides to get one. In that case you may feel that it is relevant to both the man and woman. It's her egg, uterus and body, and it's your sperm.

What I do find interesting is the legal gobbledygook surrounding abortion. The following site lists every states civil code on the murder/manslaughter of a fetus in utero:

www.ncsl.org...

In many stated you can be charged with manslaughter or murder on a fetus. My confusion comes into play where the anti-abortion crowd says it's alive and the abortion crowd says it's not alive until it exits the mother.

Well fine and dandy, as I said, as a male I don't really care about abortion either way, it's not something I will experience. But some clarification to the paradoxes involved in the whole topic would be nice.

Why is the fetus 'alive' when the drunk driver is charged with vehicular homicide on said fetus, but not alive when the mother wants to go have it vacuumed out?

This is the kind of legal mumbo-jumbo surrounding abortion and the unborn that I don't get....

edit on 24-3-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

It's confusing to everyone, because everyone has a different upbringing and understanding of the biological process. Some scientists and doctors say that the fetus is not quite fully a human being until it reaches a certain stage in development. Some people (religious and not) argue that the fetus is a full human being the second it is conceived, even if it's still just a microscopic cluster of cells. The laws you're speaking of are created by human beings for human beings, so sometimes you're going to see a big difference in opinions. I imagine that if you hit a woman who is pregnant, and the fetus is now fully formed (arms, legs, head, torso), it's considered vehicular homicide of the fetus.

Having said that, I would be very confused in regard to a fetus who was in the early stages, and the accident caused the fetus to die. What if the mother planned to get an abortion? What if she didn't know she was pregnant? Would that be considered vehicular manslaughter of a fetus? I don't know. I feel that the issue is still too fresh, and that we still don't know enough about it to make a fair judgement call. There's the question of the soul and all that, so I wonder if we'll ever be able to come to an agreement of such a touchy subject.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here is a breakdown of fertility rates in the US by race. As you can see, black fertility rate is right at an replacement level, and is second highest. Looks very good to me, from a demographical viewpoint.

img703.imageshack.us...

Anyway, this thread is probably gonna deteriorate into pro-life vs pro-choice soon..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Aye, Jimmy Hendrix RIP.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I wouldnt say that all fetus's are healthy? Are you privy to information that the rest of us aren't? You have the ability to know that all " babies " are healthy and are fully developed? Wow....what are you doing on these forums if you are all knowing and wise?

Maybe you can go back and read english as it is written? Do you see anyplace where I said "all" babies are healthy like you are trying to portray? I simply said planned parenthood kills healthy babies and besides that point if the baby is not healthy, it's not up to YOU to decide it's fate, becaue YOU DON'T KNOW IT...

Please stop now, I've had enough people smugly respond in defense of murder and rape..

edit on 25-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

How can you define abortions as murder? I mean technically the fetus isnt anything but tissue?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by libertytoall

How can you define abortions as murder? I mean technically the fetus isnt anything but tissue?

I should not have to contribute my tax money to this monster of an organization.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
libertytoall:
OMG why do you bother putting such obvious propaganda as that video up here? Are you trolling for stupid people who just might see it and be affected? Shame on you.
Planned Parenthood is to blame for domestic abuse? That's like blaming the Emergency Room for domestic abuse because they treat abuse victims and have to believe a woman who says that she fell instead of being punched. How dishonest is that? (I'M CALLING ON CONGRESS TO DEFUND EMERGENCY ROOMS!)
The poor girl on the tape is obvously seriously damaged by her past and needs psychological counseling. Her father failed her by being, apparently, a monster, and her mother failed her by bringing her into the world into a situation where she could be used as a punching bag. What she didn't need was to be used as a pawn in somebody's crusade.
BTW: Nobody has ever proven a CAUSAL relationship between abortion and either cervical cancer or hysterectomy, or breast cancer for that matter. To make a false claim in order to try to persuade people that one causes the other is totally dishonest. It's telling that the girl talked about her mother being punched in the stomach when pregnant but then goes on to blame her mother's hysterectomy on abortion. (She was punched in the stomach repeatedly when pregnant but that hysterectomy just HAD to be because of the abortions.) It's obvious that the poor kid is being manipulated, and it's certainly not going to help her get over what has happened to her. I just end up feeling sorry for her and the fact that she has had to have her mind twisted around this way in addition to her initial abuse. It's sickening.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BettyBukwas
libertytoall:
OMG why do you bother putting such obvious propaganda as that video up here? Are you trolling for stupid people who just might see it and be affected? Shame on you.
Planned Parenthood is to blame for domestic abuse? That's like blaming the Emergency Room for domestic abuse because they treat abuse victims and have to believe a woman who says that she fell instead of being punched. How dishonest is that?

The obvious criminality that you seem to have missed is THEY DON'T REPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OR RAPE. Surely the emergency room you chose to use as your example WOULD REPORT THIS SORT OF THING TO THE AUTHORITIES.

The poor girl on the tape is obvously seriously damaged by her past and needs psychological counseling. Her father failed her by being, apparently, a monster, and her mother failed her by bringing her into the world into a situation where she could be used as a punching bag. What she didn't need was to be used as a pawn in somebody's crusade.

How do you know it's somebody else's crusade? I have personally known two other people who have gone through similar problems when they were younger then 18 including one who got pregnant at 13 by a 26 year old. Planned parenthood took care of "the problem baby" and didn't say a damn thing about the advantageous rape of a 13 year old friend of mine nor did they ever report my other friends domestic violence against her. This is what they do! SHAME ON YOU AND PLANNED PARENTHOOD..

BTW: Nobody has ever proven a CAUSAL relationship between abortion and either cervical cancer or hysterectomy, or breast cancer for that matter. To make a false claim in order to try to persuade people that one causes the other is totally dishonest. It's telling that the girl talked about her mother being punched in the stomach when pregnant but then goes on to blame her mother's hysterectomy on abortion. (She was punched in the stomach repeatedly when pregnant but that hysterectomy just HAD to be because of the abortions.) It's obvious that the poor kid is being manipulated, and it's certainly not going to help her get over what has happened to her. I just end up feeling sorry for her and the fact that she has had to have her mind twisted around this way in addition to her initial abuse. It's sickening.

You can call it propaganda all you want but the story is real and there's TENS OF THOUSANDS others some better some worse, but just like it. Don't worry come to planned parenthood and we'll kill your babies and make sure the rapists and abusers get to stay free and do it again!

Great model!

edit on 25-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just let me say that I am so, so sick of Black folks blaming absolutely all of their problems on absolutely everyone and everything imaginable.....except, of course, themselves.

Enough. This is pathetic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join