It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Feel At The Moment???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask a few questions of people out there, wherever you are in the world.

How do you feel at this moment?
Do you feel like you normally do?
Are you feeling a great deal of anxiety/lethargy/apathy compared to what you normally do?
Are you feeling more depressed and down/sad than you normally do?
Are you able to focus properly?
Has your thought pattern changed recently and are you able to hold thoughts for a length of time?
Do you seem to get bored easily and flit from one thing to another?
Do you have more headaches than you would usually?
Things speeding up and slowing down?

Lately, the last few weeks or so I have been feeling strange and not my normal self. All the above questions are written due to the way that I am feeling lately and I have no idea why I am feeling the way that I do. In fact I could have written loads more questions, but I wanted to keep it short so that it didn't sound like a health pamphlet.

The pressure that I am feeling at the moment seems to be weighing me down. I haven't changed my lifestyle in any way recently in order for me to be feeling the way that I do. It seems to come in waves at certain times of the day, although there is no set time of the day for these feelings to occur, they just come and go.

It may sound strange/stupid, but is there something going on in the atmosphere around us that would make me feel this way. A friend of mine I was talking to yesterday also said that he was not feeling his normal active self. I didn't say anything to him about how I was feeling, he just came out with it. He felt as though things were in slow motion and then at other times they seemed as if they had quickened up.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was feeling this way and if there was an explanation for it. But please don't say that I am ill, I don't believe that I am sick or anything like that.

So would love to know if any people out there have any thoughts on this matter.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I am ANGRY.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
many say that it's ascension sickness. there is a good thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are others as well

i've got all those symptoms except headaches

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
not knowing your age,ill throw this out there that it could just be puberty. i dont know, everyone goes through it if this is the case...
edit on 24-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: ,

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I thought I would answer your questions as listed - Hope the info helps

Are you feeling a great deal of anxiety/lethargy/apathy compared to what you normally do?
Has your thought pattern changed recently and are you able to hold thoughts for a length of time?

I feel a bit scattered - Have for a few months now, like my life needs to change or something has to give.
No not like i have in the past.
Not really more anxious, but more erm perspective I guess notice more things than I use to, always tired but I seem to care less than i did of my fellow humans - that sounds bad - A strong sense of self, dare I say, presevation - Also felt off colour or out of sorts. I figured it is residual bugs from the Jan Floods (I live in Brisbane,OZ)
Can't focus and I have been bored for most of my life so I would consider that and thought flitting as normal
I have taken more headache tablets in the last 2 months than I can remember ever taking. Kinda makes me mad as I am not a fan and only try to take them when I need them
Things are speeding up hand over fist

I read these questions and was a little stunned frankly but glad I may not be the only one

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was angry until i figured out i had a sweet tooth, but i fixed that and now i'm content as a kitten on a dryer in the winter.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I feel good. Not happy, not sad, but content. Im pretty bored though. Unless I'm in some kind of danger or chaotic situation, I'm usually bored. (unless I'm having fun with a lady friend of coarse). Everyone has their ups and downs, but if you feel very strangely out of the ordinary, try changing your routine. Check out that link for ascension sickness. I've been through it and now I'm basically reborn. Something is happening and it is affecting a lot of us, so don't fret. You are not alone, and I think you'll see what I am talking about soon. It is beyond words.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law. Love under WILL." - A.C.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I feel happy at the moment. Im angry at stuff thats happening in the world, but I am happy in my personal life.

This is how I normally feel.

I do have a tad bit of excitement (good and bad) at the moment because there are pretty major world events (in my opinion) going on right now and im not sure what the days ahead will bring.

Not depressed personally. Just a bit depressed at some people in powers decisions as of late.

Still able to foucus like normal.

Still same thought pattern and still able to hold thoughts.

Once in awhile I will get bored of the daily routine and I will want to spice it up a bit.

Actually, I dont have as many headaches as I used to in the recent past.

Sometimes the day seems fast, and sometimes it will seem slow.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I just wanted to ask a few questions of people out there, wherever you are in the world.

Lately, the last few weeks or so I have been feeling strange and not my normal self. All the above questions are written due to the way that I am feeling lately and I have no idea why I am feeling the way that I do. In fact I could have written loads more questions, but I wanted to keep it short so that it didn't sound like a health pamphlet.

The pressure that I am feeling at the moment seems to be weighing me down. I haven't changed my lifestyle in any way recently in order for me to be feeling the way that I do. It seems to come in waves at certain times of the day, although there is no set time of the day for these feelings to occur, they just come and go.

It may sound strange/stupid, but is there something going on in the atmosphere around us that would make me feel this way. A friend of mine I was talking to yesterday also said that he was not feeling his normal active self. I didn't say anything to him about how I was feeling, he just came out with it. He felt as though things were in slow motion and then at other times they seemed as if they had quickened up.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was feeling this way and if there was an explanation for it. But please don't say that I am ill, I don't believe that I am sick or anything like that.

So would love to know if any people out there have any thoughts on this matter.

Cheers

I also have been feeling like this for the past week or so. Nothing seems enough, but everything seems like it's too much. I just figured I was stressed about something, but nothing really comes to mind. It just seems like it doesn't make sense. Something is off. But I can't figure out what. I've kinda stopped cared about everythingelse to figure it out. It seems crazy, but I'm constantly searching for no end. Just lost and looking. But answer your questions:

1. Perplexed as to what my next move is going to be. What's next?
2. I would say this is a far more withdrawn and confuzed version of me. Normally, I'm quick witted and slow to temper. But lately kinda groggy and irritable.
3. I'm always stressed out because I feel so, and I don't care enough to try to ignore it. The mental battle with it all does tend to be tiring and I have no energy to do anythingelse.
4. That's a given.
5, 6. I am constantly distracted. Which is horrible since I drvie all day and fix computers. I can't focus on a single thing, but somehow it all gets done, and I'm left perplexed.
7. Constantly have multple things going on. It's always this-to-that-to-there-now! I'm lost as to how it gets done.
8. I haven't headaches, but I have been more sensitive to light. It strains my eyes and makes my tired. Again, driver, horrible.
9. Somethimes a minute feels like an eternity, then sometimes I have no idea where the time went.

Sometimes it strikes like the feeling of an impending doom. I hope this helps. Kinda helps me just writing it out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I feel ok, but like I am waiting for something that will make our world drastically change for the worse.
I live in Christchurch, New Zealand, where we have had a 7.1 earthquake last September, and a 6.3 on the 22nd Feb which did massive damage to our city and took from the city approx 180 lives.
..as I type this, another aftershock has rumbled the house - I guess this to be a 3.6 - 3.9 mag range.

There have been 5000 odd aftershocks since septermber last year.

When I was younger, I never imagined my city looking like it does now.
Seeing the massive damage and loss of life in Japan also makes me realise how much worse it could have been. The devastation over there...

I have a young son, - I fear for his future. I worry what the world will be like for him, there are so many things that seem to be pointing to life getting really hard in the future.

I dont know

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

i love ats. Just when i think i may actually be goin mad someone pops up with exactly whats going on with me. All of the symptoms are the same, even the anxiety. Ive never felt anxious or lost or a longing to move home like this. The headaches are really getting on my nerves and are always right temple, ive never had them like this. Another thing i have noticed alot, ringing in my ears. For something that was rare seems 2 happen several times per day. Lastly, very vivid dreams. Im not much of a dreamer but lately again its just been so intense. Thanks for letting me know im not the only one

join