It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The Summoning

I always dreamed of this house. In my dreams this house was my house. I had lived there for years and wandered that house. Through the halls, through the gardens, to my bedroom; almost nightly when sleep enveloped me, I began to dream about that lovely house. I’d pick up things I loved that brought back memories of a time I was not quite sure if it was truly the past. I didn't recognize any of the memories really.

Tonight the dream was different. It was daylight, which is unusual because I always dreamt it was night when going to my dream home. There was a young lady showing the home to another fairly young lady. She was telling the woman about the house. That it had sat empty for many years and that the previous owners had done a lot of remodeling and even some additions. The lot was over an acre of land she told the woman who was seeking to buy the home I assumed. I was walking right alongside them. I heard every word and though they were both clearly really there, neither one noticed me or spoke one word to me as I followed along. They came to the room I thought of as mine. The real estate agent, I assume, then opened the door to the room and said “This room is the only room that they didn’t touch, it was painted and decorated, but never remodeled,” she continued “After their daughter passed away they just closed the door and never touched the room, they even left all the furniture.” And when they finally stepped aside and I could view the room, it was not the way I had ever seen that room. It was completely different. It was the weirdest thing to ever see. I have been there so long in my dreams, but always pictured ‘my room’ as being totally me, this was not me at all, this was something for a younger girl, I was 39 years old, and had lots different taste then what this room now looked like.

I followed the two young ladies out of the home. They had to be in their early twenties. The prospective buyer says “I have a good feeling about this house. It has a good energy about it.” Excited by the prospective buyer’s words I was trying to tell her “I’ve always had a sense of good energy about this house, too!” But neither of the ladies looked at me. I didn’t know what to think. I knew I was dreaming. I was always aware when I dreamt of the house. It was one of my most beloved lucid dreams. I had to make myself wake up because it frightened me in some way. The last time I dreamt someone couldn’t see me in a dream, I ended the dream attending my own funeral. I had to wake up to prove that I was still alive.

I returned to that house every night, though I never went back to ‘my room’. From that point on the dreams returned to normal. I was alone in the home. It was always dark. I touched things that helped me reminisce about things and people and places I have never seen. This was the norm for me. I built an entire universe run by me in those dreams and there I was truly happy. There I had whatever my heart desired, and what my heart desired was to own a beautiful home and have a normal life without strife and struggle. For months these dreams continued normally.

Then there was the oddest dream ever. I fell asleep early, I wasn’t even very tired. But, instantly I was asleep before I even knew what hit me. Then I was in the house again. This time I saw the same young woman I had seen on that other occasion, but this time she was with a group of about four others. Two men and two ladies, sitting with rgw previously mentioned “prospective buyer” in a circle, none of the four others had I ever seen before. Then I was addressed by the eldest woman. She asked who I was. I said “You SEE me?” The lady replied “Yes.” I said “Well I am Eliza, this is my dream home.” The lady asked me “What do you want? Why are you here?” I said “All I want is a house and I am here because I am dreaming. This is my dream home, I told you that” The eldest lady then asked “What do you mean you’re dreaming? Do you mean you aren’t dead?” I said “No I am NOT dead; I am very much alive and asleep in my bed in Summerland!” “Where is that?” Asked the same lady, I took her to be the “Leader” of the group of four. I said “It’s in Florida, where is this house?” I questioned. She said “This house is in Livingston, Colorado.” I said “Oh my, the house really does exist.” Then the prospective buyer lady says”What do we do now?” in a very hushed tone, almost a whisper. The elder lady replies “Honey, I don’t know what to do, I’ve never dealt with living people before, I’m a medium, my specialty is people who are dead that haven’t crossed.” She is also speaking in a hushed almost whisper. A young man speaks up at normal volume and says “Proof of Astral Projection!” The medium nods her head in agreement. The same young man then says “She isn’t aware she is doing it,” Then he asks me “Are you?” I shook my head from left to right to show I didn’t have a clue. I am just as bewildered, and I can think of nothing to say. It seems the group has fell silent at a loss for words, as well.

Finally I broke the silence, “How did you get me here?” I asked. The leader lady spoke and said “Well I summoned the spirit of the house.” I asked “I have been haunting this house for real?” “It would seem so,” Said the leader, “It wasn’t intentional, but somehow yes, you have been haunting this house nightly for two years about.” I said “I am so sorry. I have to wake up.” Then I asked “How do I stop it?” The young man then speaks up and says to me “Well you have to try and clear your mind of this place, try to think of something else or somewhere else to go.” I then said “I am going to wake up now, good bye, I won’t disturb your house anymore.” Then I woke up. Was it a dream? Did someone really have my astral body haunting them for two years? I will never know. I did stop having the dreams after that. It wasn’t so hard really.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
you should have exchanged some phone numbers...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: One acronym = O.O.B.E.'s [ATS Search]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

If it was real I would have thought of that.

It was a story that formed in my brain which would have been cool if it was real.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by ldyserenity

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: One acronym = O.O.B.E.'s [ATS Search]

Thank you, much appreciated. If it's any consolation, Parts of the real dream did play a part in the story's creation, but not the part about the seance, just the dream about looking at a home that I did love the feel and look of with the two women, who really did not acknowledge me, but that was only one dream that sparked a "What if this would happen, wow that's a cool idea for a story" moment!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Shameless bump cause now it's buried in a ton of repetative other threads.

If you're interested in OOBE this is a story for YOU!

top topics

join