It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two"Super Monsters" detected in the centre of our Galaxy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It seems to me, that two objects roughly half the size of our galaxy, would have been discovered before now.

I am by no means an expert on all things astronomy, but if the hubble telescope can take pictures of galaxies and nebulai that are millions of light years away, I would have assumed they would have found two massive objects in our own galaxy that account for half the Milky Way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by Xcathdra

Exactly what I was thinking.In fact I wonder if we are some speck or cell in a gigantic living organisim or host.
Anything is possible

we are! Our Earth is a gigantic living organism and gracious host...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Arken

Hmmmm.. intresting article.. Part of me has a wacked out theory that maybe our universe is in reality the size of a particle in another plain of existance. The picture above almost looks like a picture of an atom in our world. Maybe that is what we are, the size of an atom, to another existance.

Imagine placing an Infinite Universe within an atom or something else, that is equal in mass to the infinity without, equal endlessness. Imagine compartmentalizing or formatting blocks of eternity that are nonetheless equal. Imagine, not our crafts, but the real ones 20 feet exterior, size of a planet within.

The possibilities are endless..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Next they may tell us this is related to that ball of fluff outside the solar system? That this is incoming? Paul LaViolette, Super Wave theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Arken

Hmmmm.. intresting article.. Part of me has a wacked out theory that maybe our universe is in reality the size of a particle in another plain of existance. The picture above almost looks like a picture of an atom in our world. Maybe that is what we are, the size of an atom, to another existance.

Do You read my mind, Xcathdra?

Stars!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by Xcathdra

Exactly what I was thinking.In fact I wonder if we are some speck or cell in a gigantic living organisim or host.
Anything is possible

Hmmmm...

paperface and Xcathdra... Two guys that can read my mind!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Umm ok is it just me or has this been already posted before ? I mean I am 100% sure I saw this picture before and it was some time ago ..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Umm ok is it just me or has this been already posted before ? I mean I am 100% sure I saw this picture before and it was some time ago ..

I was just looking through the thread myself waiting for someone to link to the thread that was here a fair while ago about these balls of gamma

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm surprised you post this now i read this article on space.com more than a month ago

Second line
S&F none the less my friend its very interesting. I suggest you check out my forum on 2billion plus earth estimate in the galaxy and new tools could prove life on earth may have origins from mars or elsewhere.

edit on 25-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Maybe those are gateway for us to ascend to a higher plane of existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join