It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Information Overload. (Realtime Updates)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Since I have recently been seeing a number of ATS members becoming more interested in the solar activity and its effects on Earth, especially in light of recent events, I believe its important to learn as much as we can about our solar environment. After all, our planet and the space it occupies is completely out of mankinds control.so the only thing we can do is attempt to learn. I want to share a very informative, explaining website with MANY updates regarding current Solar activity/Magnetosphere activity. There is almost a "information overload" look to the page but each image is explained pretty clearly and should help even the most "clueless" people get a sense of what is currently going on.

Since the realtime magnetosphere simulation is down due to the crisis in Japan. (As it is based in Japan) this is the best option for information for those people who feel the need to connect solar activity to everything (like me) or for others who are just interested in learning.

HF & Space Weather

Note: Some of the links, if you click on them, are in a different language. I use google translate to due the work for me if I am really interested in what the link says.

Peace Always

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing !
Great Info

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Great! Ive been looking for something like this.
Thank you.

join