It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been researching for years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So this is the first time I've really been dedicated to joining ATS and seeing what I can contribute. I've been researching every aspect of the conspiracy world/paranormal for a very long time. Over 10 years that I can count. Since then I've been what I would call fully awoken to the truth of this universe. I've experienced things that can only be explained as impossible. And the truth is everyday is a new learning experience and I'm looking forward to what I can learn by actually contributing and having a back and forth with all the true truth seekers on this forum.

A little about me. I'm 23. I have no political affiliation. I am a Christian but I will not force my views on anyone.

Looking forward to the fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteSpectralMirror

Welcome aboard and I look forward to hearing some of them "impossible" experiences..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome. Glad to see that you are awake. Kinda hard to put into words huh?
Look forward to exchanging Ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Greeting and hop on the crazy train and avoid the twinkies. But other than that I await to hear more about your experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Welcome. Glad to see that you are awake. Kinda hard to put into words huh?
Look forward to exchanging Ideas.

It is really. The best I could describe it is having a huge burden but never wanting to pass it on because of the feeling of love for your fellow man. But at the same time knowing anyone who wants will find it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I definitely must give you a book tip here since you seem very openminded to the paranormal and third eye etc. In my opinion it can all be explained if one includes a view of a multi-dimensional time-space universe. There are simply too many levels to count them as I understand it.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. The book explains all the secrets about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers(inborn powers) etc etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s and then the communists banned it and started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners(as you may realize the reasons of that persecution are no coincidence either, we live during the end of times as we know them, in my opinion).

I have a new thread about modern research on reincarnation being real and researchable here, I recommend people to read it if they have a few minutes to spare:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteSpectralMirror
So this is the first time I've really been dedicated to joining ATS and seeing what I can contribute. I've been researching every aspect of the conspiracy world/paranormal for a very long time. Over 10 years that I can count. Since then I've been what I would call fully awoken to the truth of this universe. I've experienced things that can only be explained as impossible. And the truth is everyday is a new learning experience and I'm looking forward to what I can learn by actually contributing and having a back and forth with all the true truth seekers on this forum.

A little about me. I'm 23. I have no political affiliation. I am a Christian but I will not force my views on anyone.

Looking forward to the fun.

Hey there WhiteSpectralMirror,

Welcome to ATS ... you'll soon see that there are a lot of 'likeminds' here so I'm pretty sure you'll fit right in.

Word to the wise ... when you get around to sharing your 'impossible' experiences keep it as real as you can (under the circumatances of the subject) ... you'll soon realize (if you haven't already) that the reality of such things is amazing and it's not always possible to find the accurate words ... and one wrong word can be your downfall because of the impression it creates.

Always go for the less dramatic option as opposed to the dramatic otherwise you may lose your audience ... and never try to convince anyone who is not yet ready to accept the things that you have experienced because it was exactly that ... 'your experience' ... and for those who have not had anything similar occur in their lives they are right to be wary ... and for them to maintain an element of sceptisim is healthy.

There will always be 'naysayer' who are completely dominated by their left-brain and will never even consider the remotest possiblity of the existence of things outside of their chosen box ... that is their choice and understandable because unfortunately we get our fair share of eejits who try to trick us with blatant hoaxes ... never try to convert those who are not ready to expand ... if they are rude in their denial of the things that you 'know' to be true do not be put off or intimidated ... just smile sweetly and be confident in what you know.

Look forward to reading about your experiences so I'll see you on the boards

Woody

new topics

top topics

join