It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next cayce?! another correct prediction by this titillating psychic! (liz taylor's death)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
#37 major accident occurs at a chemical or nuclear plant causing an explosion, fire and chemical leak out and into the air. These chemicals are deadly and at first the people are told it is ok and non-toxic until they realize they were wrong and hundreds of people rush into the emergency rooms due to illness and burn-like rashes covering their skin. I’m not sure where this is going to occur but once again this particular prediction could occur in Russia. I do not think it will be in the U.S. but can not tell. I also see people wearing heavy duty gas masks.

fast forward to 5:13 in youtube clip, remember this audio was aired January 1st 2011

edit on 31-3-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CCKP72
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I don't have the time or desire to spend my time listening to a podcast. This blog was published on January 11, 2011, and you are saying that the podcast was on January 1, 2011. So, which is he actually 'using'?! Both I suppose, that way he can 'predict' differing outcomes and quote one or the other if it comes to be.

If he can't even synchronize his podcast to his published blog, that is even more a redflag!

He is trying to convince people he is the real deal so he can make 350 dollars an hour for 'personal' readings!

J. Tittel Readings

didnt know about the reading prices, ouch

the predictions were aired live on january 1st 2011 on blogtalk radio - full audio here www.blogtalkradio.com...

he later updated his blog with the transcript of that podcast

I was in that room listening live when he made the predicitons, i had heard about him previously from MTV Live michael jackson prediction

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join