It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next cayce?! another correct prediction by this titillating psychic! (liz taylor's death)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I don't have the time or desire to spend my time listening to a podcast. This blog was published on January 11, 2011, and you are saying that the podcast was on January 1, 2011. So, which is he actually 'using'?! Both I suppose, that way he can 'predict' differing outcomes and quote one or the other if it comes to be.

If he can't even synchronize his podcast to his published blog, that is even more a redflag!

He is trying to convince people he is the real deal so he can make 350 dollars an hour for 'personal' readings!

J. Tittel Readings

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
"queen of soul" dies

Aretha Franklin is known as the Queen of Soul...

'barbara' dies
makes front page headlines; not sure as to which 'barbara' this is.

Barbara Walters, maybe... She was born in 1929. She'll be 82-83

-rock legend dies: getting 'rolling stones' in message, and guitar/guitarist.

Can't be Keith Richards - he's already kinda dead, isn't he?

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.
edit on 3/26/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CCKP72

Ok, firstly- don't shoot the messenger

Secondly, his podcast WAS on New Year's Day- as far as I know you cannot edit the dates of a podcast on itunes- plus it was a LIVE broadcast (and was recorded as such) If you don't want to take the time to listen to it, that's your prerogative, but (with all due respect) don't rant and rave about it then when you aren't willing to do the research yourself.
Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
look anyone can predict - old people are going to die -

what I want answered is how do we get those weapons we have in space to be well gone... after
all they are holding us hostage for some reason - GA Guide Stones, Werner von Braun ...
steel to dust ... all point to the same thing ... how is this going to turn out - we have weapons
where the people can not disarm them.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I am not shooting the messenger!!!

I did read his blog entry - not my fault that he doesn't want to have them match!!! He shouldn't provide differing info.

That is my last comment on this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CCKP72

I understand
Maybe the guy's busy? lol- I know he's got quite the following and is (from what I've read/heard about him so far) very much respected in this field by the general public as well as his professional peers. Like I said in my OP, I am a skeptic when it comes to this kind of stuff myself- most of it IS VERY VAGUE but there are several VERY specific predictions he has made, and I posted this:
1- to get it out there to everyone BEFORE the fact (since this seems to be one of the major criticisms in this area)
and
2- to keep tabs on these predictions, and learn what fellow ATS'ers have to say about them.

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
there were 101 players in the celebrity dead pool who had E Taylor on their dead pool list this year.

so her demise was not a rare notion among the 248 players...over 40.7% had her toe tagged

RIP 'Liz

www.thedeadpool.com... Taylor

careful the site has attacks that need to be blocked, don't link if unprotected
edit on 26-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He also predicted her death last year

Celebrity Deaths - 2010 will be a big year for celebrity death including Elizabeth Taylor. Yes I did say that in my predictions last year. Her heath is deteriorating quickly & will be found dead in her bed. This will be shortly after she is rushed to the hospital.

and the year before that

Beings it is also a year of loss, we will lose several celebrity icons, at least three. Among them may be Elizabeth Taylor, Dick Clark and possibly Patrick Swayze. A famous jazz singer or sax player will also be lost

This guy was like Liz Taylors own personal Grim Reaper

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

good find! THIS is a great example of why I wanted to post this! I'm only one person and a very busy one at that right now, so I appreciate this! Thank you =D

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if you make that amount of predictios then your bound to hit one or two eventually, don't get me wrong I believe there are a selected few (example-Cayce) that can see and tell the future. I just don't believe this guy can.

And as for the Liz Taylor prediction, she was very old.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
did i just read somebody with a Colonel fried seagull logo as an AV complain about an add..?
I got chicken flu last time I ate at that hole

here is a one hundred percent guarenteed prediction:
I will NEVER eat that *stuff* again.

intersting dude
time will tell
"by their fruits ye shall know them"- attributed to Mathew
or some such like that

Three major ones occur over the next 12 to 14 months bringing complete devastation to the areas. One may hit Japan, China and Mexico while I believe one place that was already hit will be hit again or one will occur within 100 miles of the last tsunami. Update: 3/15/2011- On March 11 Japan was devastated when a 9.0 earthquake triggered a massive sized tsunami that wiped out entire towns and shorelines. This is exactly what I was seeing in my visions during my meditations.

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

if I had read this before the quake I would pay more attention
still...
we'll see I guess

PS some people can't even get the past right
nor 100 percent on math tests...
nobody is perfect...
which is why one should never BET on psycic predictions...often

edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
2010 predictions were discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
his 2010 newsletter
www.mynewsletterbuilder.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
in his 2010 newsletter ... liz already dead 2010

Celebrity Deaths - 2010 will be a big year for celebrity death including Elizabeth Taylor. Yes I did say that in my predictions last year. Her heath is deteriorating quickly & will be found dead in her bed. This will be shortly after she is rushed to the hospital.

2010 newsletter

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, disclosed that she was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer last year. 10% survival rate. She will surely die this year. Not a psychic prediction.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a great war will begin
started by the son of a prior leader; will be assassinated.

That one is also a gimme. I'm sure one of the Libyan siblings will take over for dear old dad and
will take a bullet in the head soon there after.....( well this prediction is more likely then some of the others I read...talk about throwing a big fish net)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

So he predicts something will happen every year. And when finally it happens, his acolytes applaud him. Wow.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

LOL at Keith! He will out live us all!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

LOL at Keith! He will out live us all!

That is because he is already 'preserved'!!!! LOL!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Liz Taylors death?!

You will die too, that's my prediction. At some point my prophecy will be fulfilled.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join