It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Real Luc Courchesne Please Stand Up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lol@mike.. thanx for the warning.. it's nice to see that you let some people get abused... I won't allow it.

I shouldn't have called anyone an A**hole.. I get that.. It would hurt my feelings too.. however: when they're just as rude and insulting people's intelligence... that should be UN-Called for. We're here to exchange idea's not insults.. see.. I get it!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Why no-planers continue to make stuff up is beyond my comprehension.

Yankee, let the no-plane disinformation go. All it does is make you look ridiculously silly. If you like to make yourself look silly, carry on. If not, leave the no-plane garbage in the dust like the 9/11 truth movement did years ago.

LUC COURCHESNE is yet another fake amateur shill thats in on the 9/11 plane hoax and who at the VERY LEAST is full aware that his video contains fakery and the image of his "plane" is CGI, if not having been involved in perpetrating it.

More and more compelling evidence continues to come to light all the time and will always find a way to leak through the shocking naziesque censorship that continues to hide, deny and discredit the NRPT without avail.

Its also an irrefutable FACT Luc Courchesne works in the field of professional photography and development of CGI, so for anyone not to take that alone into consideration when investigating his footage, is either in denial or helping to perpetuate the disinfo that keeps most ignorant of the truth.

Anyone with common sense, intelligence and honesty who listens to Jeff Hills interview/conversation with Mr Courchesne, will agree Courch is at the very least obfuscating and exhibiting the most basic behavior of someone that has something to hide, if not LYING; just as was the case with LLOYD and Michael Hezarkhani to Mike Walters, Stanley Prainmath and fake witness actor Gary Welz to name a few.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people will deny Luc Courchesnes footage doesn't depict reality of a plane and an impact. This is just more blatant evidence,,no, i mean PROOF, of fakery and cgi than even the Hezark/CNN footage and Bonez would actually have us believe there's nothing odd or suspect about Luc's footage and these images show a real plane:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c917ca045fb.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2217d4a9d09.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26efe6180d7a.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/262156f28794.png[/atsimg]

One doesn't and shouldn't need more than that as irrefutable evidence of fakery imo... yet that image doesn't even remotely begin to scratch the surface of all the overwhelming evidence supporting NRPT and Tv Fakery nor does it need to be "analyzed" by a "professional" to see the obvious cgi which has nothing to do with and unclear due to compression loss etc. Those who attempt to use that logic to dismiss this evidence, are either out of touch with reality, or spreading disinfo.

IRREFUTABLE evidence of the 9/11 plane hoax... but for some reason, this isn't enough proof
oh the irony

edit on 28-3-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If planes didnt hit the towers what did? And were did the loud noise of a jet come from? I dont believe the OS one bit and i dont believe AA or united airlines were used i believe it was a remote plane but holograms and cgi is out right delusional
edit on 28-3-2011 by kaya82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
If planes didnt hit the towers what did? And were did the loud noise of a jet come from? I dont believe the OS one bit and i dont believe AA or united airlines were used i believe it was a remote plane but holograms and cgi is out right delusional
edit on 28-3-2011 by kaya82 because: (no reason given)

What's delusional is not accepting the proof right before your eyes.

This is just one example out of a mountain of examples of fake video. The implications are clear: it appears there was a team of photographers deployed to record the event, and over the years their images are released as propaganda.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Still doesnt answer my question were does the sound come from and what actually caused damage to the towers?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

It depends on the recording. Many of the sounds appear to be studio recording samples.

Here is a more in depth conversation about the details:

letsrollforums.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join