It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christian Perspective on UFO's and Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

I really don't have a problem with Labeling god "alien" if he exists and is capable of what religions claim he is, than why would he not be an alien? if anything he would be the ultimate extra-terrestrial.

He would be a being who exists outside our time continuum, outside of our dimensions that we can see, he would have the ability (technology?) to alter our world, dimension, in anyway he sees fit.

Now if we go into our own understanding of the universe (sudden start, had a beginning, will likely have an end) and you start looking at theoretical stuff out there (holographic universe, quantum mechanics, etc.) Things may not be as we perceive them.

So why couldn't "God" be an alien working on a computer simulation that we are all running on, Hell God could be some computer running at a research lab for all we know. Or perhaps we are in the mind of god himself, perhaps this all takes place inside gods brain?

The point I am trying to make is when dealing with matters with complete Certainty you are only limiting yourself to possibilities, possibilities that to some may just be silly (aliens, or god either way) but you may also be blinding yourself to the truth.
edit on 24-3-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Besides Christians not representing themselves properly... You have the fact that if they do portray themselves as they should (at least according to the bible) It will all still seem foolish to the wise of the world.

So from a christian perspective its always going to be an up-hill battle loaded with criticism and being made to look a fool by the wise of the world.

So I guess keep up the good work?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
either way we were engineered built out of cavemen. The thing of all this that alarms me is people blindly believing in things they dont even understand.

you realize what you just said there,
right?

guess you got it all figured out.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah I realize what I just said I do not call myself agnostic and definetly not atheist. To me there have been many proofs of a supernatural force inside our realm of existence and outside our realm of understanding. Im on a quest for truth out of all the tall tales from the beginnings of mankind im just saying I dont believe the official story.
edit on 24-3-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

i'm all for asking question and trying to seek truth.
i encourage you to continue that quest.
i'm convinced that we, as the human race, will never be able to 'find out' the truth about the universe.
i fully believe that there will always be a gray area where ideas and theories and beliefs will come into conflict....
and that it'll be left to all of us to make our own individual choice regarding what we believe.

keep asking questions

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Well there is one way to know for sure of what is real about what we understand in life but it involves no longer living so I will wait my turn

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
good for them. believe in aliens

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Maybe instead of being raptured, they"ll be abducted, this is a strange world...or maybe were just there food, and were ready for harvest?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
I tend to agree with this thread.

Star and Flag!

As a Christian, who beleives in the basic, general premillenial tribulation dispensational eschatology (there are many subsets of interpretation of this belief); UFO's/Aliens fit well into this scenario.

Now I have an open mind. I think it is possible (however unlikely) that there could in fact be "other creations" of God out there and we may one day have contact with them. But frankly if one takes a general history (past, presant, and future) of humankind as laid forth in the Bible, they don't really fit any other way but demonic.

Originally posted by pintobean
I agree with you OP! You should also check out Chuck Missler and his speech on Nephilim on youtube. He agrees with you too.

I have to agree with the OP and both of these posters. The coming "alien invasion" is nothing but a demonic smoke screen to distract folks from the truth of the Rapture and to usher in a one world religion - a demonic, Satan inspired religion.

I've read here on ATS (Can't remember which thread) that the reason UFO's never seem to look the same (as cars of the same model rolling off the assembly line do,) and the reason that they can move in ways that contradict the laws of physics is because they are NOT MACHINES; but instead are demonic spiritual manifestations. That does make a lot of sense to me.

S&F for the OP!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Star and Flag!

As a Christian, who beleives in the basic, general premillenial tribulation dispensational eschatology (there are many subsets of interpretation of this belief); UFO's/Aliens fit well into this scenario.

Now I have an open mind. I think it is possible (however unlikely) that there could in fact be "other creations" of God out there and we may one day have contact with them. But frankly if one takes a general history (past, presant, and future) of humankind as laid forth in the Bible, they don't really fit any other way but demonic.

I agree with you OP! You should also check out Chuck Missler and his speech on Nephilim on youtube. He agrees with you too.

I have to agree with the OP and both of these posters. The coming "alien invasion" is nothing but a demonic smoke screen to distract folks from the truth of the Rapture and to usher in a one world religion - a demonic, Satan inspired religion.

I've read here on ATS (Can't remember which thread) that the reason UFO's never seem to look the same (as cars of the same model rolling off the assembly line do,) and the reason that they can move in ways that contradict the laws of physics is because they are NOT MACHINES; but instead are demonic spiritual manifestations. That does make a lot of sense to me.

S&F for the OP!

lol. this is too funny...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

Originally posted by OldCorp

Star and Flag!

S&F for the OP!

lol. this is too funny...

Do you have a better explanation for the fact that UFO's NEVER look alike? If you do, I sure would like to hear it. I have an open mind: impress me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
If in the end result you are saying that demons and the devil are aliens with UFO,s then are you also saying that God is also an alien. After all God threw satan out of his kingdom so was his kingdom alien. In genesis it says and now Adam have ate of the fruit of the tree of life and now he is like us having knowledge. The key here being us the first mention that God was not alone. This was the first trip I had in the bible,s text without any help from research or tv I knew there were parts missing to this story of the creation of man. Were we engineered either scientifically or spiritually either way we were engineered built out of cavemen. The thing of all this that alarms me is people blindly believing in things they dont even understand. With the creation of man and intermingling of gods and or aliens this is the line of power intelligence and everything else that we do not understand there is a huge hole in the story of our history and creation worldwide. If you believe what they teach the kids in school about history you have a huge wake up call coming.

Some of these Christian UFologists differ on this issue, they arent calling God an Alien. A few think that they are all "heavenly hosts" both good and bad. I disagree but if there are some good ones they wouldnt be deceptive and try to decieve us.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks OldCorp, that is a very good point!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefanator420
reply to post by wonderworld

Maybe instead of being raptured, they"ll be abducted, this is a strange world...or maybe were just there food, and were ready for harvest?

The abduction phenomena seems to be of hybridization. These reports that alien entities are cross breeding with humans, producing hybrid children. People who believe they are experiencing alien encounters and abductions have stopped the experience through the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

WARNING

The following information may change your preconceived notion of the true nature of Alien Abductions and UFO’s. Enter at your own risk; you may come away a changed person, many already have.

"In dealing with the mystery of UFO's, we are not on the lunatic fringe of theology. Instead, we stand on your behalf in front line of battle. We are in defensive warfare at a major point of assault on humanity."
Dr. David Allen Lewis, Author, UFO: End Time Delusion

The Unwanted Piece of the UFO Puzzle

The Research that even the UFO community doesn’t want you to see.

What you are about to see is probably the best kept secret in the UFO research community.
The following work is the culmination of 15 years of Alien Abduction and UFO research by a group of researchers called CE4 Research Group. These researchers took on one piece of the UFO puzzle as a research project. They have done honest research into this strange and unusual phenomenon. They first started with a hypothesis, collected the data and then attempted to share their findings. The research group has to date worked with over 350 so called cases of the Alien Abduction Experience.

The research showed that some people professing to be Christians were indeed reporting that they had encountered this experience in their lives. The same experience that people of all faiths or no faith had been reporting over the many years of UFO research. Research polls through the years have shown that upwards of 5 million people may have experienced some form of this phenomenon.

This experience has a detrimental effect on people’s lives. It is a terrifying experience to those that report it. Lives have been destroyed. Family relationships have been destroyed. To live with the idea that they cannot control what is happening to them is devastating. They cannot even ask for help from friends, family or the medical profession because of ridicule, which only intensifies their situation.

During the investigations into the experiencers case testimonies, CE4 Research Group found something really remarkable. They found that some of these Christian Alien Abduction experiencers had been able to stop or even terminate the experience from their lives. The most fascinating finding was that this was even possible. And there was a commonality amongst the experiencers in the way that they were able to do this. This is something that the worlds leading researchers in this field of investigation publicly say is not possible. But the findings of CE4 Research Group show otherwise. When questioned off the record, many of these leading world researchers admit they themselves have come across similar cases.

The question arises, why have they not shared these findings also? Could it be because of what the consequences might be if they did share? Might it change their preconceived notions of the Alien Abduction and UFO experience? Is there a hidden agenda that this research might expose? If these are the researchers that we are relying on for the truth, why are they not sharing everything with us? When attempting to put together the Alien Abduction and UFO puzzle, wouldn’t you want all of the pieces of the puzzle brought to the table? Even if the puzzle pieces were to show a different picture than you might have expected? Honest research DEMANDS that all the pieces are to be included for an honest answer.

We have attempted to bring our piece of the puzzle to the table. We have been met with hostile resistance from the research community in this process. If you are honestly seeking answers to this strange phenomenon, please ask yourself, why is this happening? Why can’t you see all of the puzzle pieces?

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So if God is real, then who made him? Or is his molecular structure too complex to understand? Some people believe we just happened, others think God did it. If God did it, then did he just appear out of nowhere? Did he evolve from something? Did he create himself? If aliens are real, did he create them as well and bestow upon them all the rules and regulations he did to us? If he created us in his image then do aliens look like us as well? So many questions!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Don't fall for lucifer / satan - serpent he was a liar from the beginning...many have been deceived by him!

satan = eternal death

God is Love, Peace and Joy, Eternal Life!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobish

God is self-existent. This means that He had no creator, but always exists, unchanging, from before time until after its end.

Faith in God starts with a belief in His existence:

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

However, the existence of God implies more than just that he exists right now, in time as we see it, but may be absent or different tomorrow. In Exodus 3:6a, 13- 15 (WEB), it is written:

Moreover he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob..." Moses said to God, "Behold, when I come to the children of Israel, and tell them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you;’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ What should I tell them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM," and he said, "You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’" God said moreover to Moses, "You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is my memorial to all generations."

Thus, the name God desired his people Israel to remember was "I am" and "I am who I am." As will be demonstrated below, this name implies at least five things. The name God revealed to Moses clearly implies that God exists only in the present, so that what we perceive as past, present and future is all present to God ("I AM the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob"). God's name "I am" also asserts that He exists in Himself and that He was not created. God's self-existence, in turn, implies that He is eternal, existing both before and after His creation.

God's self-existence also implies his omnipresence in space - He exists both outside His creation and at every point within it. And because God is present at every point of time and space, and exists only in the present tense, He is now present at every place and at every time simultaneously.

I love God. I trust Him with my life here and now, and my eternity. After having a real relationship with God through Jesus Christ for many years now, I know He is trustworthy. The world has nothing to offer that compares with being forgiven and loved by the Lord God Almighty, my Creator. Life's all about Him - it's not about me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join