It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP! What it really does

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
reply to post by kid_cudi

show me the proof that it does cause earthquakes, there is so much disinformation out there on both sides you just don't know who or what to believe. most time the simplest answers are the ones that are true.

The disinformation confuses a lot of people, but HAARP and Chemtrails wouldn't be here on ATS and there wouldn't be huge debates going on if they weren't military secrets

As the saying goes there's no smoke without fire!

If you spend time here you'll notice that there are people who are paid to live here 12 hour a day, debunking things that we're not meant to know. There's a guy who lives here full time debunking chemtrails and another who debunks the dangers and true agenda behind vaccines. The fact that there's a budget to pay people to live in those forums should sound alarm bells

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
HAARP is a program. It seeks to possess "The Holy Grail" of weapons. We may not ever know the entirety of the weapon's capability/ies not it's subsequent side effects, which is what the program is supposed to be investigating. We can only hope that IF it is the greatest weapon ever, it will be used properly. Now THAT is a scary thought. I would like to think that because The University of Alaska is instrumental in it's development, there are people that would come forward if something is askew.
Wasn't the theoretical Atlantis supposed to have been destroyed for tampering with technology it had no business tampering with? Inquiring minds want to know....about HAARP ... and Atlantis .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
I believe HAARP does exactly what it says on the tin.
Earthquakes happen. Just like they have always.
There is not an ounce of proof available to suggest HAARP is a lethal weapon.

When HAARP first came about, people feared the idea as there were worries that it could cause a feedback loop which could tear a hole through the ozone and cook the planet. Did it happen? NO.

The same wild reaction happened when the Hadron Collider was been powered up for the first time? Heck, there were lawsuits, wild protests.... all out of fear that it mite cause a blackhole that would swallow us up from the inside. Did it happen? NO.

The truth is, people are quick to put the blame onto things they don't truely understand.

HAARP may very well come up with a solution to repair our atmosphere which is quickly degrading away due to your deodrant can you used this morning, or the car you just drove back from work oh and wait, if your reading this you are actually contributing to destroying the earths atmosphere aswell. So, are you still going to blame HAARP?

It's not a weapon until proven otherwise.
It's not responsible for earthquakes until proven otherwise
edit on 24-3-2011 by fill0000 because: typo

The only trouble is that if its not a weapon yet (which I doubt), when it does, then its too late to do anything about it. They have the toy in their hands and you cant take it away from them.
Oh, maybe when some other countries have the same technology they will say that it is unsafe and try to get everybody not to use it, just like what they did with nuclear bombs and stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by basilray
okay that is the official study but you know it's more than that right or do you expect them to tell everyone "hey look at our new weapon". good find thanks for the info

Lol dude I know it is way more than just research! Lol its a massive weapon.

Lol but it's not capable of being used as a weapon lol.

It doesnt cause earthquakes either lol.

Show me the proof that it doesn't cause earthquakes! Every theory is up for grabs until it is proven what it really does. Show me your proof that it does not cause earthquakes

Cause they didn't describe it doing that in your OP K_C. The government would never not tell us about such a powerful weapon man. /Sarcasm Off

edit on 25-3-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by kid_cudi

You're right.
There have not been enough threads about HAARP.
Source

edit on 3/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Hahaha best post ever.
but seriously I think there really is something to HAARP beyond what they are saying.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Scalar" technology is the source for earthquake creation. I dont have a direct link right now, I'm rushed for time, but it is there. Alot of countries have been experimenting with this since the 1950's.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

where are the facts that this thing does what you and others say it can do? people need to start concitrating on more real topics.

There are quite a few facts and details of HAARP technology that give credibility to some of the theories about it being used as a weapon. There is a scientific bases behind these theories as well. One reason it was developed was for a possible way to deflect or destroy incoming missiles. Another intended use for the design was to try and manipulate or control weather systems. Both of those were written into the design patents.

What are the real topics you say people need to focus on? You never mentioned what those are. Why shouldn't we talk about HAARP? Maybe what's real or important to you isn't the same for someone else. What if HAARP is being used as a weapon? Just because there is not enough evidence to prove something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Lots of criminals who have committed crimes have gotten away with it due to a lack of evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

This does not in any possible way mean that HAARP is a weapon. Patents are used to claim rights to that particular idea, if you want to patent something, you want to make very sure that you have rights to:

1. The invention
2. Its benefits/intentions
3. Its potentials

What better way to protect an idea than to cover all doors?

On top of the fact that what HAARP mimics is a tiny fraction compared to the affects of the suns energy. If we had a few thousand HAARP sites around the world, then perhaps the weather modifier claims and this so called missile defense system will seem more believable, in reality that just is not so.

HAARP is a scientific tool, not a missile defense system, for that you'd need a lot more HAARPs in key locations, and they would have to pinpoint areas with speed and precision, with absolute zero error. Frying the communications on your own units/civil aircraft and what not is a great way to protect your people.
edit on 27-3-2011 by fill0000 because: typ0

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
While I could come into your thread hijacking post here and raise hell, get ignorant, whine about how stupid it is,etc. etc. - I'll just simply inform you that a very relevant post was created by me yesterday entirely exposing HAARP - and all of it's interational interconnected research facilities - in a thread enitled: HAARP: New World Vistas (Prepare for the ELF!!!)

This thread addresses HAARP patents, HAARP locations, and HAARP capabilities... NOT a 3 ring circus... sheesh *slaps forehead* Maybe the government sent you to derail the truth about this most accomplished weapon system...

Read All about it!

edit on 27-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have gotten good info' here - three videos helped me understand more about the HAARP technology.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
HAARP is very interesting indeed and shrouded in mystery! Sorry, my period key is busted so I have to use all exclamation points! Some very smart people have said that HAARP is a weapon so I believe them! The HAARP website is purely disinfo! They use it to hide the moon, and cause bright flashes in the sky, and make compasses go crazy! ... Oh cool my period key is working again. Thanks for the info.

You have two period keys.

One next to the ?/ key, and the other on the numerical keypad next to the zero.

Put it this way...*if* HAARP research has an incorporated but clandestine weaponry research programme, they're not likely to readily admit it are they.

Hence 'clandestine'! (Phage and others...lateral thinking, remember?)

Although reading through many debunker members posts here, one would think they are completely oblivious to the idea that weapons research is a real activity.

Does the world possess high technology weaponry? Of course it does.

Did the high technology weaponry simply materialise out of thin air, or was there a period of research performed to perfect them?

Was the research labelled as something else? Something related but innocuous, to hide what was being researched? Yes, of course.

While the research was occurring, did the research groups concerned blab about what they were up to, and spread the research all over the planet? No, of course not.

The question then is one of, Why would certain members here fight tooth and nail to quell just about *any* suggestion that HAARP is potentially being a weapon and is categorically *not* being utilised in weaponry research programmes, and is only what has been admitted to, when anyone who is elevated higher than a monkey knows how the history of clandestine weapons research operates?

There are no huge painted signs at research facilities that say 'Massive Secret weapons research programme HQ' here!

Again Phage...why does everything in your view have to be *so* polarised?
Why is everything in your world seemingly only black and white, is or isn't, yes or no?

Reality is rarely a yes or no, either / or affair..i would have thought some of the more prominent members here would have realised that by now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Great topic. Most people don't know that there are HUNDREDS of HAARP-type facilities in existence now around the world. All capable, theoretically, of Weather Manipulation.

Don't believe me? Watch this video: (cool music, too)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by sincerelyme

I'd love to see the source of this misinformation, (probably a conspiracy site or it is decades old).

Low frequency near the edge of LEO, affects nothing but scarcely detectable communications avenues, and a sort of aurora light show undetectable by the naked eye.

The source of this "misinformation" is direct copy/paste from the US Patent office.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I always thought it was so they could phone the aliens

suppose you could turn it into a death ray if you could manipulate the energy from multiple haarp sites via satelites to combine and redirect the beam back to earth

its described as a transmitter... either its a beacon for the borg or we got wireless going on with aliens using it

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
These arrays are all over the world both on ground and underground.
maps.google.com...,+wa&hl=en&ll=-21.816246,114.168463&spn=0.03769,0.054846&t=h&hnear=Exmouth+Western+Australia,+Australia&z=14

This one was recently brought to my attention when I kept noticing static on the weather radar coming from the area. The static appears on weather radars even right now coming from a ship off the coast and the Exmouth site;
www.weatherzone.com.au...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Also just noticed more when freezing frames via the:
www.bom.gov.au...

More of these interference lines seem to be originating from about 20k's North of Canberra and also some in country NSW coming from an Scientific Research facility for "agriculture"...
maps.google.com...,+148&hl=en&ll=-31.985565,147.95419&spn=0.008609,0.013711&sll=-35.000754,149.002075&sspn=1.064185,1.755066&t=h&z=16

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Haven't yet read everyone's comments, but I will say this - DARPA is NOT known as a scientific research organization. They make new and imaginative weapons.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Way to start the flame war bro...

I dont believe it is currently any kind of a weapon.... not to say they wont figure out a way to use what they are

doing with it in a weaponised way.... Humans are great at making weapons from everything.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join