It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian engineer "handcuffed, hooded by Mossad agents" in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Palestinian engineer "handcuffed, hooded by Mossad agents" in Ukraine

rt.com

A Palestinian engineer claims Mossad agents kidnapped him from a train passing through Ukraine before taking him to Israel. Ukrainian security officials say they had no prior knowledge of the operation.
Dirar Abu-Sisi alleges that he was taken by Mossad agents from an overnight train to Kiev and put on a plane to Israel, where he now sits in prison.
Relatives told the New York Times that Abu-Sisi, who is married to a Ukrainian woman and father to six children, was in the country applying for a residency permit. A day after his February 18 disappearance, Abu-Sisi surfaced at the Shikma pris
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is difficult to formulate an opinion on this piece of news, but if it is correct then we have obviously witnessed a violation of human rights by Israel again. Israel, a so called "democracy" has according to this article, kidnapped a seemingly inoccent man. By refusing to comment on the issue they have proven there is no legitamate reason to detaine this man. Unless you call this legitamate

Israeli officials have given no information as to why Abu-Sisi is being detained. However, his wife Veronika said the abduction was part of an Israeli plot to sabotage operations at the sole power plant in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, where Abu-Sisi had been working as a manager.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

There's already a thread but I can't find it to link for you..
sorry..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Whether this is correct or not, there are no details as to why this man was captured; I assume there is more to the story and I'm not stupid enough to even try speculating.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Whether this is correct or not, there are no details as to why this man was captured; I assume there is more to the story and I'm not stupid enough to even try speculating.

A new you ??

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Correct me if I am wrong, but did I have a debate with you over the Palestine-Israel conflict? Thank you.
You may have a point. It is still early, maybe to early to cast judgement and speculation over. That is why I have previously stated it is difficult to formulate an opinion regarding this issue. What I would like to say though, it is clear that Mossad and in extension Israel have been behind this kidnapping(if true) and are at fault. They detained this man and held him isolated from family and law. Is this "right" of a democratic nation to do? Especially as he appears to be no threat to "national security", which at this point(national security) seems to also be double speak and a cold word for cover up. To conclude my argument, I would like to present you with a question. Are Mossads and Israels actions, in this case, defensable?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You know, I'm sick and tired of you all whining about how Mossad or the Israeli Govt kidnaps and runs off with "persons of interest" when in fact every country around the world do it. In fact American intelligence organisations do it more than any other nation in the world.

It's like it's ok if everyone else does but not Israel???

Where do you hypocrites all get off?

top topics

join