It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone, my name is Daniel and I have been visiting this site for a very long time now, so I finally decided to create an account. I love a good conspiracy or even a place where I can talk to people about the same interests. I think the world is at a very serious point right now and I may be paranoid, but what can you do. Anyways thats my intro, and I look forward to talking to you guys.
And with all of the negative stuff going on, I made a video spoof a while back to lighten the mood a bit. Anyways, enough of me blabbering on lol.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel27476

Can I ask why it took you so long to join because you said you have been coming here for a while now? Just dumb curiosity is all.

Anyways.. I'm always new here...lol

I can't say welcome since you've been coming for awhile..but I can say.. I really appreciate you finally joining so that you can participate in data and education sharing...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Im in the same boat as you daniel. I would always lurk around on the forums and read nearly all the topics i was intrested in but I just never got around to making an account until yesterday. I hope I can provide intresting feedback to those many posts im going to comment on

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Im not sure why it took this long, it could be because I could never interest any of my friends with everything going on in the world. I figured that if I finally join, I could get some good convos going

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS daniel27476 your going to love it here hope to see you soon in the forums~~cookie

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Right on...I can just tell your going to contribute a lot...

stayblessed

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

YES YES, now we have your IP address!!!
Cmon I'm just kidding.
Or am i????
Welcome to ATS, don't believe anything you read here, or on the web, or in print for that.
Everyone has an agenda.
Is your last name Tosh?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
welcome daniel son (i bet you get that alot lol)
im a lurker also, i also hesitated to join up because of the nature of the topics discussed here... i guess its due to society installing fear of crazyness in those who believe in alternative theories, i think your crazy if you dont have an open mind, but thats my opinion. i hope you enjoy your time on the boards

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Thanks for the welcome, and yes people call me danielson all the time haha

top topics

join