It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You See In This Picture? (Amazing IMO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009
With all due respect.......

C'mon guys, way to much time on your hands here.
Step outside and stare at the sky and make up images from clouds.

Better things to discuss.

"With all due respect" I didn't send you a personal invite to analyse it.

And correct me if I'm wrong, you have taken the time out of your apparrently busy life to view the picture, analyse our interpretations and then criticise them.

For the record, here in Melbourne the sky is a grey and indistinguishable blanket..no real form to any clouds.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I see myself wasting time when i could be watching babie videos or kitten videos.
Ima go watch Tosh.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I see myself wasting time when i could be watching babie videos or kitten videos.
Ima go watch Tosh.

Nobody's stopping you.

I'm not criticising anybody for what they see, if you don't see anything then that's fine too but don't ridicule people with imagination and are artistically minded.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Point taken and you are right, i must be in a bad mood, no excuse but your'e right.
It's just an experiment in expression i guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Appreciated, my mood gets the better of me more often than not and humility is a rare thing to find on a forum so credit to you mate.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My first thought when I read "What do you see?" was "meditation".. I don't know why.. looking closely, I see horns, animal faces, a face of a person, fetuses, brains, stars, planets, hands almost in prayer, the red part reminds me of the pineal gland, and the part in the middle of that (bottom center) makes me think of a church. I also see what you describe as a human bowing down to an alien in the center.

I believe that how you perceive an image reflects how you see life. It's just like asking people what they see in ink blots.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
My first thought when I read "What do you see?" was "meditation".. I don't know why.. looking closely, I see horns, animal faces, a face of a person, fetuses, brains, stars, planets, hands almost in prayer, the red part reminds me of the pineal gland, and the part in the middle of that (bottom center) makes me think of a church. I also see what you describe as a human bowing down to an alien in the center.

I believe that how you perceive an image reflects how you see life. It's just like asking people what they see in ink blots.

Most agreed.

This is also the first thing that pops in my mind, whenever I see this image,
even the first time I saw it years ago... "meditation".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Thanks for posting the image, I hadn't seen it before.
The first thing I saw was the top orange "line" and it looks to me like a happy, chubby bunny, turning into some kind of eagle, and getting progressively more grumpy as it goes toward the centre

What that says about my mind I can't say
edit on 24-3-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Bird heads on the tophalf, talons on the bottom half
Star of Bethlehem top center

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well, apparently, if you see bunny rabbits in ink blots it's supposed to be a good sign... I don't know about this image though. lol

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I haven't seen any bunny rabbits, I'll keep them in mind though and see if they appear.

I have a feeling that the piece is titled 'meditation' I'm not sure who the artist is, my mate seems to think it's an Alex Grey.

Anyway, keep those interpretations rolling!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join