Full Meltdown Underway at Fukushima Reactor No.2 ? !!! Neutron Beam Observed !!

page: 7
53
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by primus2012

Originally posted by musashi9
I live in Japan and I am sick of this FEAR MONGERING BOLLOXS!!!
Do any of you idiots or make and help to distribute such videos stop and ask yourselves maybe I should check before I scare people.
None of you care about people living in the affected area who might read this and flip out. You only care about a short term ego boost you may get when ppl thank you for SPREADING THE WORD.
When these things you claim are going to happen never happen, none of you say sorry, you just move onto the next ego boost.

There should be a negative rating system on this site to stop fear mongering pricks posting nonsesne. So when these END OF WORLD events don't happen, ppl can vote you pricks down to stop you moving onto your next ego boost.


Sir, you are at the wrong type of website if you're looking for the rose-colored version of worldwide opinion. I mean what do you expect at a conspiracy theory contrived website?
MSNBC may be pushing some positive puppy and bunny vibes for you.

Sorry for laying it on harshly. Needed to be said.

I wish you and all your countrymen well.

I hope these types of threads continue because we need to prepare for the worst so we can hope for the best.


What he expects is irrelevant, what he wants is for raving looneys that seem to frequent this site to stop posting the ill-informed, paranoid dribble usually associated with a catastrophe.

Naturally, this is the first site that everyone turns to for factual information as almost every member here is an expert on all aspects of science and physics.
Armed with a few Youtube videos and a Wikipedia degree in nuclear science they prattle off the real story of the current situation in Japan.

This site and most of it's members are a sad joke.


Ok, so if you feel that way, why the heck are you here? Go away and don't let the door hit you in the @$$. Go blog at mainstream media sites. Then you can agree with the writers I'm guessing?




posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"A suspected breach in the core at one reactor at a stricken Fukushima nuclear plant could mean more serious radioactive contamination, Japanese officials revealed Friday - a situation the prime minister called "very grave and serious."

A somber Prime Minister Naoto Kan sounded a pessimistic note at a briefing hours after nuclear safety officials said they suspected a breach at the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant that would be a major setback in the urgent mission to stop the facility from leaking radiation."

SOURCE: apnews.myway.com...

"Japan’s nuclear regulator said one reactor core at the quake-damaged Fukushima Dai-Ichi power plant may be cracked and leaking radiation.

“It’s very possible that there has been some kind of leak at the No. 3 reactor,” Hidehiko Nishiyama, a spokesman at the Japan Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, said in Tokyo today. While radioactive water at the unit most likely escaped from the reactor core, it also could have originated from spent fuel pools stored atop the reactor, he said. "

SOURCE: www.bloomberg.com...

SO TELL ME WHO IS FEAR MONGERING NOW?!?!?!? This has been said on here for almost two weeks, before it hit the MSM. This is a serious situation, not only for the Japanese who are recovering from triplicate disasters, but also rapidly becoming a worldwide issue with the food, as well as sea water, contamination. Argue about the particulate matter in the air, dispersal patterns, and the effects on the U.S., etc. til we're blue in the face...but this talk of 'fear mongering' is total bull. Come at me bros.



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
I live in Japan and I am sick of this FEAR MONGERING BOLLOXS!!!
Do any of you idiots or make and help to distribute such videos stop and ask yourselves maybe I should check before I scare people.
None of you care about people living in the affected area who might read this and flip out. You only care about a short term ego boost you may get when ppl thank you for SPREADING THE WORD.
When these things you claim are going to happen never happen, none of you say sorry, you just move onto the next ego boost.

There should be a negative rating system on this site to stop fear mongering pricks posting nonsesne. So when these END OF WORLD events don't happen, ppl can vote you pricks down to stop you moving onto your next ego boost.


This
people are just googling nuclear reactor meltdown and copying it for stars and to make them look great. While you all slag off the Japanese government, none of you ACTUALLY know what's going on, you're just using info from strange news sites and wikipedia or knowledge from your school years. The only people that ACTUALLY know what's going on is the Japanese government and people who are on the Fukushima site attempting to cool the reactor down. You really think there would be images of people working at the sites if there was/near to a meltdown?

I'm all for a conspiracy, but there no point posting it as FACT when you really know nothing of the situation.



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hamilton - thanks for this thread. Just watched your video and cried all the way through it . I had a prophetic dream March 2nd that I told several people about the next morning. I don't usually do that cause enough people think I'm a little wierd already. But this dream was so strong that I put it out there to my friends and sister. I was told in no uncertain terms that what was coming would have worldwide impact . Your thread rings deep down in my cells - this is how the impact becomes worldwide.



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"The only people that ACTUALLY know what's going on is the Japanese government and people who are on the Fukushima site attempting to cool the reactor down. You really think there would be images of people working at the sites if there was/near to a meltdown?"

OH HOW PEOPLE HAVE SHORT-TERM MEMORIES:

SOURCE: news.kievukraine.info...

Mainly for the photo of the liquidators...yes, I realize Chernobyl wasn't a 'meltdown'. But the Soviets sure as hell didn't tell or evacuate anybody for quite sometime and they had people running around like suicidal worker bees. Why do you think the Fukushima Fifty were VOLUNTEERS??? CAUSE THEY EVACUATED EVERYBODY ELSE. Give me a break man, now you either trolling or embracing ignorance. And YES, I have been inside a nuclear powerplant, am actively pulling knowledge from my physics classes, and re-posting articles from news organizations to help provide meaningful discussion and dissemination of information.
edit on 25-3-2011 by crazyray because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think a few facts we can agree on:
1. the radiation around reactor 3 is off the charts, possibly at 10,000 times the normal level.
2. core at reactor 3 is damaged, might inevitably blow.
3. they might cement reactor 3 and the whole area perhaps 13km radius will become a waste land.
4. low levels of iodine and caesium are found in water and food, but not enough to cause immediate health hazard.

Other than these, I think all else are speculation. Yes, the situation is dire, but radiation is definitely under control at places further away from fukushima. Radiation has spread via wind and etc to other continents, but levels are too low to cause any damage. So...lets just keep looking. If people start dropping, we'll know who's lying.



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload
I think a few facts we can agree on:
1. the radiation around reactor 3 is off the charts, possibly at 10,000 times the normal level.
2. core at reactor 3 is damaged, might inevitably blow.
3. they might cement reactor 3 and the whole area perhaps 13km radius will become a waste land.
4. low levels of iodine and caesium are found in water and food, but not enough to cause immediate health hazard.


That was yesterday. Apparently the same is happening at reactor 1 right now:


Translation:

16:41 Also in the water of reactor 1 radiation values that are 10.000 times higher than normal are measured. Yesterday that already was the case with reactor 3.

Source

Can anyone tell me which English newssite is still covering live updates?



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva
 


i thought they had to cool everything down before they could cement it. If it blows doesn't that mean it would already be too late or am I not grasping the concept correctly?



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718
 

I'm not really sure why you think it would blow. Yes, I think they have to cement it. Preferably last week already.


reply to post by AwesomeOverload
 


Also, according the 13km² radius you mention:


Translation:

13:59 "In Litate (at 40 km of Fukushima) the amount of cesium-137 counts 163.000 becquerels per kilogram soil sample. That equals 3,26 miljoen becquerel per square meter", says Imanaka. "At the Tsjernobyl disaster everyone was evacuated at 550.000 becquerel per square meter."

Source



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you, excellent.
I will look it up. One of my very good friends - he and I old chemistry pals - kept saying that the future is toxic, therefore exposure, in the end, is good as it leeds to adaptation once the environment becomes unavoidably toxic. We'll see...

ps: as for the predictions and models, it would seem that there is nowhere to go...and hide. I have seen the effects of Chernobyl and it isn't pretty. Looking down one or two generations, the effects can be even more profound. As per my generation, very few of my friends with the same age are still healthy. At the time, we all thought that the "pill" will do wonders. It didn't.


reply to post by Silverlok
 


edit on 25-3-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Notice how all the reportage on reactor #3 never actually includes the word "meltdown". "Leakage" is the word of the day. Keep 'em disinformed and calm until the bitter end...



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I understand that some are afraid, that some of you have small children, families, pets and the like, that you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, I wouldn't want it either.

I also understand the benefits of keeping calm and educated, assessing the damage and being prepared, but cmon people, isnt it obvious?

Haven't you questioned the media blackout? or how about the lack of transparency between the government and its people?

They keep saying that everything is fine but the radiation levels aren't stable, food is getting irradiated, international top tiers are mentioning a catastrophe of unheard proportions, sure its best to live in a bubble and pretend that everything is fine, but how long do we keep fooling ourselves?

They, the mass media, the government talking heads, the power companies executives, all are in for the money only, all are in favor of making a huge profit, safety measures and common sense gets overturned half of the time if billions are waiting at the end of the road.

People, this is very sad, its sad because right now we are facing an event that can alter our lives for good, I`ve seen and read reactions ranging from the totally naive to ridicule, to ultra fear mongering, and of course the opinions of the plants which can be identified easily, they comb all media sites and implant their thought structures, as has been mentioned before, this can destabilize even the governments of the world.

If we all realized that the illusion of control is all they have got and not "real" control over anything then why would we need them to tell us what is wrong or what is right?
We would overthrow them as they are the minority not us.

Hopefully we wake up and start working for us and not for them, hopefully the day will come when we put our fellowship as human beings before the promise of personal wealth.
I´m dreaming I know, we will have to be on the edge before we decide to emerge from our bubbles and start facing reality with responsibility and fully consciousness of our actions, and of course with guts of steel to accept the consequences of our actions.

cheer up people! the time is now!



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva
 


I meant hypothetically if it blew and just wanted to know IF it did would there be a way of entombing it or if it's just too late at that point.



posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onyx718
 

That should be possible I guess, only you'll have even more of a disaster.
Tsjernobyl burned for a week or more before it got its sarcophagus.

edit on 25/3/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't know enough about the situation at the Japanese reactors to say if there is a meltdown or not -- or if things are exaggerated or they are really bad. I'm just going to say a few things that MIGHT matter, for someone to apply reason and piece things together;

>> The containment vessel, is made to ABSORB and BLOCK Neutrons. Fission reactions create neutrino streams. The strength of this "Neutron beam" is not known. But the KEY detail here is; the containment vessel, either for the fuel or the spent fuel, has a breach somewhere that allows Neutrons to break out.

>> I'd heard that crews around the reactor, had 1/2 hour shifts. That might mean there is INTENSE radiation at the site. It's not as if someone cannot work for more than 1/2 hour or it would even be efficient to have that short a shift. What it tells me is that for PHYSICAL REASONS, they cannot work more than 30 minutes. That is either due to heat or exposure. If they cannot go back to work in an hour -- it is PROBABLY due to exposure levels with a protective suit on. Most forms of radiation would be blocked by a suit -- but NOT NEUTRON RADIATION.

>> Power is restored -- why could it NOT have been restored earlier? If the pumps were working and all backup generators were all destroyed -- why was a CABLE not just run to the pumps to get them working? It makes me think that the salt or something else destroyed the pumps.

>> The Hydrogen explosions, indicate temperatures went above 2000 degrees (I had earlier heard 1600 degrees fahrenheit but that was wrong). That's the temperature where Hydrogen and Oxygen separate. This would mean at least a PARTIAL MELTDOWN -- were the Nuclear fuel pools.

>> The main danger SEEMS to be over. However, the government in Japan keeps giving people conflicting information. I think it's reasonable for people to worry and doubt initial claims of "everything is fine."

>> However, one scenario in a "melt down" is that the fuel burns down into the ground. You wouldn't get more steam or pressure, and everything at the plant would cool down -- the fuel, after all, will be buried deep underground. It would keep "burning down" until it reaches bedrock (and the aquifer, which usually sits on top of the bedrock). Problem solved as far as anyone knows,... until the radiation and metals start showing up in a few years in groundwater.

So it might be like the BP Gulf oil gusher which we were; "Told was capped" -- out of sight, out of mind.

>> Regardless, there doesn't look like any reason to panic -- but I don't think ANYONE should consider that Nuclear Energy is safe, clean or even remotely efficient. What we will learn in the next few years -- is that despite WHAT WE WERE TOLD, all the Nuclear Power Plants that have been due to shut down after 40 years, are still going to require funds and people to keep them from being a problem for the next few hundred years. If the ancient Egyptians had nuclear power plants -- we'd still need to keep them safe.

The proponents of Nuclear power never bring up the hidden costs. The expense of Uranium, of "what happens when we are done with the plant" hasn't come up yet, and I doubt the topic will come up.

>> Add to the "cost of energy" the shutdown of a good portion of Japan, and a few miles of land that will forever have to be guarded and monitored for radioactive run-off. What to do with the millions of gallons of Salt Water poured on the plant? Well, add that to the junk that needs guarding for a few decades.



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'd also like to ad: There is NO WAY that Tokyo could be evacuated.

Suggesting to people there; "RUN!" is not a good idea. A panic of 35 million people would kill far more than any sort of Nuclear disaster from a power plant.

>> On balance, if you just stay indoors, MOST of the short-term danger is mitigated. LONG TERM, however, you cannot rule out contaminated crops, milk and ground-water. We really don't know HOW MUCH radioactive material was spewed out from the reactors, which will be concentrated by run-off into lakes.

By itself, these Reactors aren't going to harm the Japanese too much -- but it's just on TOP OF, all the other crap in our environment, all the other "mistakes" made by industries. If this is not the straw that breaks the Camel's back -- there will eventually be one that does.

Obviously, no plants will be shut down in the US for "safety", no Nuclear Power plants will be scrubbed for getting a better Return On Investment by using solar energy -- nope, we will keep marching on the same path until things break.



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
it looks like the roof of number 2 reactor is also gone

i was looking at the webcam from the fukushima plant
to see if i was still venting
but to my amasemend
it looks like the roof of number two reactor gone
look at the pictures from 2 o'clock and compare with three o clock of sat 26 march

lets hope it is my immagination, you tell me






picture from 2 oclock

picture 3 o'clock

source: woweather.com
edit on 26/3/11 by voorbereid because: spelling
edit on 26/3/11 by voorbereid because: choice of words



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I understand the FRUSTRATION of people who see the over-reaction of people towards the Japan crisis -- there is ALWAYS SOMEONE, claiming that "this is the big one" -- wether it is Niburu, the Yellowstone Caldera, the die-off of bees, or some other crisis.

>> But I also see the FRUSTRATION of people who have lost faith with the government and corporate PR. You are better off to assume that you are getting lied to. That seems to be standard procedure.



The SOLUTION, is that the people who want folks to be "reasonable" need to join up with the folks who constantly think everything is a conspiracy, and DEMAND more transparency from government. In addition; no corporation should have ANY rights to trade secrets when it concerns the Public. BP or the Power company, don't get the right to dump whatever they want in the environment without INDEPENDENT and VERIFIED PROOF it is safe -- not just "not proven harmful."

The reactors and the BP oil gusher need independent investigation. Government needs to NOT have an assumption to a right to secrets anymore -- we've been bitten by all their secrets so far, without proof that they aren't merely covering up corruption.

When GM has a weapons manufacturing plant in China -- WHY are there secrets from the Public? What could possibly be a bigger security risk than corporations supporting campaigns, private mercenary forces, and having secret companies selling weapons to BOTH SIDES?


>> For the paranoid out there who continuously worry say that "The sky is falling" -- chill out. Just follow the money. Big problems in this world are usually making someone a big profit. So any DOOM, will be related to a transaction, and if the world IS destroyed by a large asteroid -- at least all the Catastrophe Capitalists, will share the same fate.

>> For all the people who think that people are TOO PARANOID. How can you say this when about every war we've ever engaged in was due to a false flag, or that there is a revolving door between oversight agencies and the industries they regulate? If there is a problem -- NOBODY is going to tell you if they can avoid it. Did you know the military dumped thousands of tons of nuclear waste off the New Jersey coast a couple decades ago -- and admitted it a few years ago?

Everyone needs to admit to themselves, that regardless of what you THINK YOU KNOW, there is no incentive for people in control to share that with you. Nobody really knows, everything that is really going on. That isn't comforting -- but it is the nature of things.



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Iss the situation under control with the reactors now or not, as all the media attention over here is focused on nothing other than airstrikes on libya.





new topics

top topics



 
53
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join