It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The health care circus and billionaire ringmasters: Lets expropriate the entire circus before it-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
collapses the USG < End of title

Let me get this straight, the tea bag crowd didn't want the public option in the now public health care law, so the public health care proponents took out the public option when it was in a bill being formulated, and inserted in substitution as a capitulation to the tea bags a mandate to purchase. the bill then passed into law. Now the tea bag crowd ( Koch brothers controlled states ) are taking the public health care law ( The Federal Government which is mostly controlled by the Koch brothers ) to court wanting it declared unconstitutional the public health care law that Koch money helped to shape.

I think the Koch brothers are manipulating both sides. I think they need their assets expropriated by the Federal Government before their money makes Washington completely dysfunctional, and our government collapses due to too much big money, multi-billionaires, disruptions. George Soros too. All of them.
edit on 23-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Title was cut off, so I had to extend it down into the posting box

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is this something I should be familiar with?
Could you provide a more informative source
please? Maybe start at the beginning.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Sure, I can cut and paste the entire history of the health care debate and crash ATS's server when I post it.

edit on 23-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: cuz i felt like editing

join