It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Bigfoot Encounter From North Carolina (March 22)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

i think why are the pictures blurry when 'bigfoot' is seen but then clear when showing us the tracks.

because it is made up? if the picture were clear when 'bigfoot' is there we would tell it is a man in a suit, but if they were blurred when showing the tracks then we would not beable to see them.
edit on 24-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad
reply to post by buskey

Black bears can walk upright, over short distances.

Wow, that's pretty incredible. I never knew that and I have never seen anything like that. Why do they do that I wonder.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The big toe is on the same side in both prints, "left" and right, in the print photo.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with Furrie, probably was on his (or her) way to meet a fellow Furrie in the woods for a little "furrie fun" and got scared by the people in the vehicle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I cant believe this made MSM, Obv hoax.

Here is the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is a hoax, there's another thread about it as well.
ATS link

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Boy that sucks. Bigfoot is my absolute favorite. I would bypass just about anything on ATS for bigfoot. So it is especially disappointing that we get another one of these blurry videos. If this is Bigfoot it is the tiniest bigfoot. It doesn't look like he could be taller than 5'10". But who knows. I am kind of in that stage with all of this that it is possible that a real video could slip right by me. Thanks for sharing. I am going to check out the other thread. Lame 'growl' by the way. And I agree with the poster above. You would think that videos of bigfoot we get these days might exceed the quality of past videos but that is obviously not the case. They seem to be getting worse.

I went back and looked at the video as closely as I could. The cuts at beginning and end are way too selective and deliberate. I hate this crap. This is probably the most Fakey McFake Pants Bigfoot video I have ever seen. I know it has been said but anyone that thinks that the MSM does not cherry-pick these videos for exceptional woo-woo and crap value should think again. Who would support this video as real?
edit on 24-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

You saw the Boggy Creek creature? I'd have thought the mighty Crenshaw would have hunted them into extinction long ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Why are these videos always so damn blurry?

Because they are FAKE. I'd love to see some solid proof of bigfoot, but stuff like this is obvious fraud. In this day and age, there's absolutely no excuse to having a camera this blurry. I have a lot of experience faking stuff like this (though I haven't put any of it out on the internet or something. Don't ask why, I just don't want it on my conscience.) and the first sign that tells me that it's an absolute fake is horrible blur like this. Why the blur? Because they are hiding that it's their buddy in a 10 dollar gorilla costume. I just hope they didn't make any money off this, because it's just laughable.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think this does a disservice to the field of cryptozoology, this is NOT proof of anything other than a jaywalking offense. This is SO blurry that the "bigfoot" could be a guy in a costume or just a guy in heavy coat, there is literally no definition, no recognizable features and should have never been posted, unless it was put it directly into the hoax forum.

And if your camera takes shots like that all the time, maybe you should stop buying your cameras from toys r' us.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I still don't understand why this video has been getting so much play online. It has to be one of the worst ones to come along recently.

Super blurry for no reason, guy stops filming, looks like a guy in a monkey suit shuffling across the street, and looks like he waves.

Just sad that this video is getting attention all over the net.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would love to believe but the pictures look to be of an average size person, probably a hoax. I would need more proof or at least clearer pictures.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
that video made me lol. i beleive in bigfoot but why is it 99% of evidence is just comical hoax's.
i think the bigfoot's are pretty smart and will avoid humans as much as they can.
dont let us find you bigfoot, we'll guaruntee your extinction.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I see this is a hoax, according to comments above. My reason for posting was because

I was going to say this didn't look real at all because......was it waving and skipping? LOL "Do-di-da, la-la-la, I'm bigfoot, just crossin' the road. Oh, neat! A car! Hi!!"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey
Why are these videos always so damn blurry? Still, looks pretty credible to me but I WANT TO BELIEVE!

hubpages.com...

What do you guys think?

Well it's a terrible, terrible hoax, isn't it? Even the growling sound isn't coming from the costumed pillock skipping across the road.

It is an important video, though, because it is further evidence to the legitimacy of the PG footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join