It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Bigfoot Encounter From North Carolina (March 22)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Why are these videos always so damn blurry? Still, looks pretty credible to me but I WANT TO BELIEVE!

hubpages.com...

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

I was wondering what had happened to my ex.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

It's funny you said that because honestly I was just thinking the same thing. I am not sure on that one. At first I thought it was that the car was moving but there is no sign of them getting closer to the animal. So I am not sure on the blurriness. That is a bit odd; Unfortunately my first thought would be they are doing the blurring to hide something, but I like you would like to think it's real.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Thanks Phantom, glam I'm not the only one who thinks these things are real. I actually had my own encounter over 20 years ago in the hills of Arkansas where I grew up. I saw what looked like a huge black bear at about 100 yards away moving through the woods (I was squirrel hunting) but it was walking upright. Only lasted a few seconds and I lost it but I always wondered if it could have been the infamous BF.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
....not saying i don't think theres a chance of actual "bigfoots" but this to me just looks like another man..... in another monkey suit.....limping across the street....possibly intoxicated.....just a thought

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You would think in 2011 videos would be brighter, longer, and clearer than they were in the 80s

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

I know, totally agree, although most mobile phone video is still pretty crappy at this point. I just wish someone would finally get clear, undeniable video proof!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I used this photo in another thread and I think it fits here as well

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d5d4969c53.jpg[/atsimg]

video I almost spit my soda out laughing
looked like the manapething waved to the camera

Here is the first video I shot of Big Foot or Knobby crossing the road on the evening of March 22 , 2011. Listen and you can hear it growl or snarl at me as it

Sorry I missed it over your breathing unless you count the tiny little snip at the beginning. Which could have been anything

waves to the camera " I'm walkin HERE!"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I want to believe but that just looks like a drunk hillbilly in a gorilla suit! hahaha. Who knows maybe bigfoot is just a drunk hillbilly.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
wow, this is just awful footage. i wouldn't have even considered posting this...

that's just some really short person in an outfit. they're walking like they're drunk or something too. or their walk is all wonky cause they're wearing a freaking hairy sasquatch body suit

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Man I tell u what bigfoot is sneakier than Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, always on the edge of the camera focus, how does he do that!

Besides that is was probably just Colby Briant taking a hiking trip...

I feel like the bigfoot myth is one giant wheres Waldo game

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
I want to believe but that just looks like a drunk hillbilly in a gorilla suit! hahaha. Who knows maybe bigfoot is just a drunk hillbilly.

That right there reminded me of another case in that area
Tim Peeler

here is his 911 call ( with added photo's )

sounds drunk but he might not be

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Black bears can walk upright, over short distances.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm a believer in bigfoot and i want to believe this video is the real thing but it just looks a bit hokey and way to blurry to come to any conclusions..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

Yeah, I'm with you on that. That's why I never really considered it a viable 'sighting'. On the other hand, I've seen a lot of wild bears since then and never saw one upright so I'm still on the fence regarding my encounter.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Thanks EB, never saw those.

Anyone else with comparable video / sighting info?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

To quote Mitch Hedberg:

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli
but this to me just looks like another man..... in another monkey suit.....limping across the street....possibly intoxicated.....just a thought

Ha! Im from western NC & you're probably right!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am going to say hoax based on the way this "bigfoot" moves as it is crossing the street. Watch the legs closely and pay attention to the stride. It moves like a person in a bulky costume, as well as appears visually much like a bulky costume.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My husband 'believes' in bigfoot.. I DON'T ... (guess I should change my bottom line)..
All I see is a guy in a suit with blurry pics..
"with technology nowdays.."...
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join