It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 74
<< 71  72  73   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Viking9019
reply to post by pellian

Why would you want to open your third eye? its basically asking for evil to smack you in the face.

What if you, as I did sit in a dark place and imagine the infinity sign between my eyebrows, directionally, two points of light traveling concurrent end to end from the far sides of the infinity symbol; meeting in the middle? Now I have a spinning dime size disk everywhere I look, gray on black, gray on white, its there and warps linear things (like horizontal blinds). It doesn't matter if my eyes are closed or open, one eye open the other closed--its there and messes with my ability to look at words on a page or an eye chart. Its not evil at all; Im just wondering what the purpose is. It spins just like a chakra right to left. I see colors when using it to focus on when in meditation, colors that are not known to this world. Its been open for at least 10 years, yet still not understanding its significance.

This was my method to open my third eye; still do not know what to do with it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

It's called chapel perilous and you need four things to make it through, other names for it are the shadow of death, and take no emotion with you, symbol. Of heart and bravery are two..

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Read liber null and the psychonaut it gives you directions and methods to produce results, the Gods reside within.....imagination is key

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Leah62513

Yeah you see how they make you feel it is instant, watch them passively. Don't feed them your fear,
Your the boss

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I had trouble following your visual, but what do you men? You don't know how to play with the open third eye? If so, I can give you some ideas.

Also, what things have you already done/seen?
edit on 20-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Your not believing something that has been studied and proved, read some Jung or Blavatsky

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Read liber null and the psychonaut it gives you directions and methods to produce results, the Gods reside within.....imagination is key

I knew if I had the patience to wait (the eternity of 6 YEARS) someone would eventually be able to help me. Thanks ManyMasks! Imagination is my middle name.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Dwagon: I had trouble following your visual, but what do you men? You don't know how to play with the open third eye? If so, I can give you some ideas. Also, what things have you already done/seen?

The visual is odd: you focus in the area of your third eye and from the out sides of the infinity symbol cross and uncross your eyes as you follow the figure eight. Both eyes should meet in the middle of the figure eight simoultaneously each time you follow around the symbol. I wish I could produce a moving graphic. I have not seen or done anything YET with the resulting spinning disk but thanks to ManyMasks I will now (hopefully) be able to do something positive with it; tell me your ideas....
edit on 21-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

can you see other things, like energies moving around throughout the room your in or remotely perceive things or see peoples' auras anything 3rd eye like that?

Or is this thing what you're seeing the first and only thing right now and trying to figure out how to see more things?
edit on 21-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwagon

can you see other things, like energies moving around throughout the room your in or remotely perceive things or see peoples' auras anything 3rd eye like that?
Or is this thing what you're seeing the first and only thing right now and trying to figure out how to see more things?

I can 'remote view' things and travel without my body to other places and experience scenarios, situations. I never thought this was an aspect of 3rd eye openning..but could be. Are you taking iodine to decalcify your pineal gland?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

i call bull#. 'I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it'

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This topic is years old
But i just founded it recently
So I downloaded the pdf
First day i did the exercise it was morning and my third eye till the back of my skull was a line
And this line was blowing my head but i got used to it
and 12 pm i slept for one hour but in this one hour i had vivid dreams

I'l report if any thing happens
I have to print the pdf it's hard reading it on phone or monitor

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So how are things a few weeks in?

a reply to: Rayan

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi fellas. I am the OP to this thread. I'd like to give some updates. My third eye activity has cooled down to about zero. and no longer have the bright shining energies I used to. another insight is that the exercises build etheric structures within the 3rd eye chanel that help you gain other abilities. its all in the posted pdf. I recently found out that the author Sam Sagan has passed. Please ask questions here thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I liek this thread and the discussion within , my mate barry practiced shamanism in scotland
and he has told me about the shadow world that he has seen

its amazing how there is more we can see with out perception.
the real shame of it is though that some people need to open their normal eyes
and see the world
before opening their 3rd eye

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Timing is everything I am impatient (what do my higher selves say: Timing Is Everything *wait for it*).
edit on 14-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73   >>

join