It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I posted the link to the pdf. it explains how to do it. If the reader is too lazy to do the exercises that is not my problem. Too many are looking for the easy way out. Can you get an Arnold Schwarzenegger build by just reading fitness magazines? then you can't achieve special perceptions with no work.

I am not that enlightened.I do not think you should make a religion out of a practice such as this. We have organized religion. which does an excellent job of grounding an individual. your true purpose is to do good deeds and actions.

if people are nice and contribute to this thread in a meaningful way I will share what sort of aliens I have seen

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Not to upset you my friend, just saying it took my attention away and made me sense you had been mind &^%(*&^ yourself...

The other thing that came to mind was that you were being traumatized in your life or in an earlier part and have PTSD, not Bipolar.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you're more of a logical and scientific person that requires data and information to explain some of these things then I suggest you read Bob Monroe's books on out of body experiences and the non physical, then read the trilogy My Big TOE(theory of everything) by Thomas Campbell, a real world physicist who has experienced these non physical realities and explains them in scientific terms. Forget all the cryptic and symbolic shamanistic and new age crap and learn the science of true reality so you can really understand what these things mean, where they come from, and how to deal with it. One thing is for sure, being afraid of it and denying it is the wrong thing to do. Once you understand it you then have the potential to evolve and 'grow up' as a conscious entity presently living in a simulation of experience called the physical universe.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Hello friend. Please don't look at your situation as a curse many people strive their whole life for what you say you have accomplished in such a short time. I have been interested in meditation for quite some time now perhaps you should look into casting out all fear since thats what seems to attract them. Focus on your heart chakra and open up to love, and they simply cannot do you any harm. If you enjoy meditation you should try this link for the heart chakra or not just thought i would post them...

www.youtube.com...

Theres many others i'm sure you can find if you are interested.

Also if you truly regret opening your third eye it can be closed through meditation you just need to know the process also you can focus on your root chakra to keep you grounded. Help this helps!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

You made me very curious.. what could the technique be,,,?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
i am not trying to force anything. I have had some really cool experiences. what was so bad about the entities. the spiders like to sit on your face while you sleep. you can see them descend while you are getting tired in bed.
o_O Spiders? Hun.... in my experiences with this your "SPIDERS" caught my attention. Sounds like you ran into an entitie known as "PAIN" who has spiders within his reach and who has created them. But meh.... whether you follow protections or not you chose to open that which you don't understand. Very different from me waking up one day realising a whole different type of world. Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I recommend reading this book on thought forms: www.anandgholap.net...

Thought Forms by Annie Besant, a Theosophist.

I read this book when I first opened my Third Eye, and it explained the swirling etheric forms I saw. It is not unusual, you just have to know what is happening. Are the shapes like people or distinct forms? Or just swirling colors? What colors? Pretty prismatic colors or murky shadows?

The more you purify your own thoughts, the more the thought forms around you will be purified, but it sounds to me like you are just a bit scared because it's a new experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

OK, that is actually great idea. Though being on a journey is more than a week or two. Keep a journal. But there are things needed for success. For example, in the material by Ingo Star and the video I linked with notes, that gave the outcomes of thousands of major university studies on telepathy, for example, this was what they found.

Basically, they tested the average student they had access too, which is most often the left brained ones, ie. the ones who are less likely to have their toggles spots open. And the outcomes where significantly greater than the evidence that aspirin prevents heart attacks or silicone implants caused problems with women, those stats were less than 1%.

The average was 25%. The left brained science students tested had 32% accuracy, that is 7% above norm expected. Huge stat in science.

Now, when they narrowed the study to those who were creative, right brained students, some who had already spoken of experiences, the findings were 65%, or 40% above the 25% norm rate.

That is huge!

It also tells us, that since accuracy itself was an issue, this isn't just saying these people were subjective experiencers and therefore nut jobs, this said, they hit the target.

But in the case of a left brained skeptic giving this a mere couple weeks, this suggests that if you haven't already experienced anything, you may want to up the time and do some preliminary. I would think 2 weeks to a month might yield some unusual coincidences in a non practicing, or aware, right brained person, or a very creative one.

Left brain is harder to crack.

The suggestions I would make, some of them, are not recommended in the book, the intentions. Yet Ingo Swann suggested setting the intentions that your toggles are up and running and seeing the light switches turned on.

So if you are following it precisely and don't do this, there are other ways to activate both the pineal and the right hemisphere. And I don't promote the illlegal substance ones that give you a huge increase of melatonin.

But, Vit C in 2 grams or more before sleep seems to help some have reported.

Sungazing at dawn and dusk, that half hour window where there is no UV, increases the pineal and you can stare for minutes not seconds, without damaging the eyes providing there is no bright metallic clouds nearby or eclipses.

Music, dance, poetry, even reading it, art, practicing water colors and just exploring washes of colors, on the page, abstract. Abstract art. Spontaneous music. Zen mindedness, in the moment, without the order that organizing art into lines and form creates. Meditation. Not the chakra kind, though it may be good. Not the rigid structure kind, as Free From and Zen minded, Abstract as you can get to reach theta and alpha with a blind on your eyes.

I'd even go further and jot down in the journal, how often the sun cuts through clouds and floods your room whenever you have a positive, uplifting thought.

Note all coincidences.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect.

You don't need to be on drugs to get High....there are plenty of techniques both ancient and modern which will get you to the same place....starvation, pain rituals, spinning around for hour, etc. etc.

Yes a hallucination CAN affect you physiologically. At least from your own perspective. There is many more types of hallucinations than simple visual ones. There are tactile and auditory ones too. Say that someone said that Barney the Dinosaur jumped out of a painting and told them the secrets of the Universe. You'd most likely assume they were hallucinating. Well there is a perfect example of how two different forms of hallucination (auditory, and visual) can coincide to make a larger more complex hallucination....yet most wouldn't conclude that the person seeing it had seen something real. You likely experienced a similar thing....two seperate hallucinatory experiences at the same time...in your case tactile, and visual. Nothing odd about that. Keep in mind that these events come from your brain. It can organize an event which simulates reality quite effectively....it does so with the various electrical signals sent to your brain by your senses when it creates the 3D map of the world that we call reality. The Real World itself is little more than an hallucination.....shared just slightly differently by every one of us.

You say that you have never been on drugs......thats a shame. You probably would have recognized your 'third eye opening' experience as being similar to a medium to heavy '___' dose if you had been experienced with such drugs.

Enlightenment and opening the 'third eye' isn't about increasing what you can physically see....its about changing yourself from within. Not having reached anywhere near such a state as this myself, I can't comment of course as to whether or not an increased ability to sense the 'spirit' world (hallucination, or even for real) is a side effect. If it is.....had you became 'enlightened' in the proper natural fashion, you would have been ready for it.
edit on 24-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I said 'Modern' twice, rather than contrasting it with 'Ancient' as I intended.....I have since corrected this error.....why are you still reading this......I've really nothing more to say. That is unless I find another error that I have to correct.

edit on 24-3-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Guess what.......I found another error. I said "to" when I meant "too"....yes a minor one....but I figured Id fix it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I am sorry. You sounds like you are the only person who has their third eye opened....
I have opened all of my Chakras and regularly experience the Chi energy or Kundalini energy. The only paranormal things I experience are that sounds, clicking sounds, in my room during meditation. Hearing 3 to 4 sound frequencies during meditation. Seeing inner lights on my forehead during meditation. Occasionally, I would see faces and eyes during meditation. Sometimes I feel I am meditating in the middle of the day but in fact it is 12am at night.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Art is a great way to get into your right hemisphere and poetry/music. But there are limitations as well. Defining ones. Any time you set limits, or consciously decide to organize the images or lines to form a pattern, your conscious overlay is working very well. Thats Left brain stuff.

Zen mind. No mind. Clear. Aware. Feelings up. No expectation. Tuned in, tuned out, zenned out, washing dishes in a mindless state of being in automatic mode, not thinking. Doing the same in the bath, only program running is, stay awake don't fall asleep, don't drown. lol.

So its letting go of all conscious overlay.

edit to add:

Though some answers come in a method of seeking actively and asking for help or asking, why, why why, and then in frustation, tuning out, mindlessness, zen mind, automatic mode, ie. dishes, and the answers just come. Because you've let go.

The pdf brings up why not to set intentions or envisioning. so as to not spend a month asking for an angel, then an angel comes and you don't know if its real.

Come on, be more mature. Seeing the third open and toggle switches thrown on is not the same as picturing a grey showing up in your room and imparting the wisdom of a lifetime while prepping you for surgery.

Most psi moments or connections and even experiences, happen out of the blue, in the moment, with no idea that was going to happen and not according to expectation.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

And if you get cremated then your really out of luck.

Actually, cremation is the preferred method for enlightened individuals. In India, the sadhus sometimes meditate near the funeral pyres, because the burning represents the purification process of the soul. Also, it does not take up space in the ground with huge coffins which are not biodegradable. This burning and purification actually helps the soul detach from the body earlier and release to go to the etheric realms to prepare for the next incarnation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

You know what? I believe you... mainly because I firmly believe in the spirit world.

However, I also believe that they would only 'pester' you like that depending on what kind of person you are. Judging by your blatant trolling with this post of yours, and your clear intent at having a little fun at the expense of others, these 'entities' are just having a little fun at your expense.

It's called Karma... and I definitely hope you consider it 'lesson learned'!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Get help ,just because you believe it doesn’t make it real !

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
This whole thread is total nonsense.

Come on ATS lets get real.

If you have something to say, say it. Enough of this crap.

You read through all these pages just to say this?
You are a smart one aren't you. I don't see a 'you are forced to read this thread' message anywhere.
You can very easily click a few times & save yourself and the others who actually are interested, fascinated & involved in this topic.

To the OP-
i am very envious of your situation for the fact that you actually got it to work.
I would love to try & experience some astral energies, but i just don't know where to start

my support to you to help you tide over this & all the best!

Thanks for a very enlightening thread with so much of great input by others

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yeah, i'm pretty sure mines been open my entire life, i'm going to do these exersizes though and see what happens.

I use to fall into meditation, deep meditation, within seconds of closing my eyes as a kid, just to count to 10 for hide and go seek i would fall into this Joe Rogean '___' Trip, is the only way to explain it, and i honestly blocked it off for a long time because i use to get scared of it, now that i realise its meditating, i've been doing it ever since and some weird stuff has happened, but never have i seen a material object form in my room.

but latly, i've been able to fall into these realistic mediations i call them, i focous a certain way, thats the only way i can put it is focous, and i go into this concious dream that is more realistic then life it self, but i'm a 3rd person camera usually moving very slow or not moving at all, and sometimes i get so scared i have to open my eyes and make sure i'm in my freaken room.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join