It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I severely dislike any post where the author says things but offers no proof or says things such as;
-I know but I can't say how
-Trust me but I have no proof
-This happened to me but I won't tell you how I did it...etc.

This train of thought leads me to believe the author of such posts is either delusional or selfish.

Why not share? Who cares?

I could use a little fascination with what my third eye may see.

Come on man!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"other parts will help you see where a recently dead person who is not buried has arrived at in the afterworld."

Can you elaborate on this a little more?

Whether or not a person is buried has no bearing on when, if, how, they get to the afterworld. Since the soul is separate from the body, it arrives into the afterworld shortly after death. (Usually, that is!)

What we do with someone's body is not really all that important (from a spriritual perspective.) The body just houses the soul during our lifetime...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
unless you are spititually prepared, or at the very least aware of the consequences of something like this or kundalini awakening, you can experiance some negative effects, indeed the entire experiance can be negative.

this is the reason secret societies keep their information and techniques secret, because not everyone can do these things and come out the other end unharmed.

spiritual experiances WILL change you and you must be prepared for those changes and to adapt to whatever comes your way because of it

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If people stopped flocking to bull# threads like this and commenting on how fake they are, they wouldn't end up on the popular list taking a decent topic's spot. This is clearly a load of nonsense just forget it and move on already.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
"other parts will help you see where a recently dead person who is not buried has arrived at in the afterworld."

Can you elaborate on this a little more?

Whether or not a person is buried has no bearing on when, if, how, they get to the afterworld. Since the soul is separate from the body, it arrives into the afterworld shortly after death. (Usually, that is!)

What we do with someone's body is not really all that important (from a spriritual perspective.) The body just houses the soul during our lifetime...

Actually it really does matter if you are buried or not. Becoming dirt after you die is a rectification and important to the soul. Being stuck back in your physical body after you die for say thirty yeas is alot better than being in hell! And if you get cremated then your really out of luck. I was in a funeral parlor a few months ago for a job. When I walked into the place I smelled death. it was not a physical smell but something else. but it reminded me of when i died in a previous lifetime. There was an extremely agitated feeling in the place.I got a quick vision via remote view that the dead body had a sort of blue glow around it as if there was an electrical discharge. The soul runs around about the body until it is buried. I never saw the body but i knew the exact location where it was in the parlor. The next day when I went back to work in this place i felt a huge great feeling of peace and some sort of world of light. yea this guy made it to heaven.

Look I understand some or most of you will not understand. That is ok.

link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
reply to post by Agarta

I just read the Necromonicon
What is your take on the book?
It does seem rather odd or coincidental to me that the very first entities according to the book originated in or near Iraq and that just so happens to be where the USA went in to take over with no intention of ever looking for WMD.
Also i have read that there was a stargate found in Iraq and makes sense if Crowley discovered this and that was his doorway to the Ancients.
Don't really know just seeing what you think seems i have not found anyone else that read the book.

Necronomicon is fiction. Great piece of work, but following it like a grimoire is for mall goths who think the matrix is real. Anybody to claim that they have had effects from it are either full of it, or they were mentally ill to begin with. That goes for lovecraft and simons necronomicon. They both basically used vague occult knowledge to cash in on it.
Crowley is a whole different story though.

link   
What happened maybe you have manifested your most intimate fears from one plane onto the next,you ask for love and love it is given.Enligthment has nothing to do with satan devil,licifer,and any other manmade monster or boogie man. IT HAS TO DO WITH YOURSELF....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To answer everyone's question about possibly why the op doesn't want to share is because personal technique is very personal to people and should be respected. The op doesn't have to prove anything anybody. He is simply sharing an experience.

Those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know.

Just be happy with your new age b.s. fluff, but question it's roots, and you'll simply find it for yourself. If you are really that interested.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

You 'hate' any kind of negative energy? I think maybe you should take a step back and learn to controll your emotions before you venture forth. Im not trying to put you down, but speak from my own experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

I'm pretty confident that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Post the technique. Seriously. I've experienced the same things you have and honestly, what you perceive as "evil" is not so. You are simply nothing more than the result of your societal influences which perceive everything they don't understand as evil. If you don't believe me ask yourself how people like you have been treated in the West over the past several hundred years. If anything is true about the consciousness movement then you are an example of a global awakening that is happening exponentially faster compared to previous years.

Again POST THE TECHNIQUE. Otherwise I will simply assume that there is No technique, and you are probably just recounting the experiences of a friend of yours without knowing how s/he reached this level.

-Ewok_Boba

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Like separating the cloud from the sky, lol. More manmade stuff to keep you spewing out repetitive verses that never helped anyone.

I could go very deep on this but you have enough knowledge.

Befriend you ego, then master it. Then let it go.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nice story OP. I'll probably follow your advice and not open it. Knowing myself, it's gonna be very easy attracting scary stuff. I'm still afraid of mere darkness sometimes, I don't really need some creepy girl coming out of it.

Unless she is hot...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Though I havent tried it myself, another method of opening your 3rd eye for those who want to try is practicing QIQONG. Go to falundafa.org click on how to learn and read the pdf then you can watch the videos that show how to do th exercises.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's always interesting how no one is willing to reveal their techniques when making claims like this. Ya know, because the rest of us wouldn't be able to handle it, yet this chucklehead can.

Please.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This guy who posted this is a fake and has no idea what he/she is talking about and is jealous that there have been / are / and will be people with special perception. This person is trying to cause disturbance.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces the serotonin derivative melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and seasonal functions

Source

Some supplemental melatonin users report an increase in vivid dreaming. Extremely high doses of melatonin (50 mg) dramatically increased REM sleep time and dream activity in both people with and without narcolepsy.[55] Many psychoactive drugs, such as cannabis and lysergic acid diethylamide ('___'), increase melatonin synthesis.[55] It has been suggested that nonpolar (lipid-soluble) indolic hallucinogenic drugs emulate melatonin activity in the awakened state and that both act on the same areas of the brain.[55]

Source

Going from that, am I to understand that what people believe is occurring is taking place during dream like states? "the third eye" is a gland that produces melatonin, which in high doses can produce vivid dreams.

I'm not sure what you mean by opening the third eye, or vibrating the pineal gland. It's already functioning. Are these visions dreams?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

It's always interesting how no one is willing to reveal their techniques when making claims like this. Ya know, because the rest of us wouldn't be able to handle it, yet this chucklehead can.

Well normally I'd agree with you, but he did eventually link to some pdf about it. doesn't make in any less a load IMO, but he did provide it.

What I find funny is that people claim to reach enlightenment and such, call the rest of us shallow drones, but basically refuse to help us become enlightened.

that's a clique, I grew out of them in middle school.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3

Honestly I want to call BS On all of this, however, your last part just really makes me think. I have ALWAYS knew the the world was "wrong", always, my entire life. I can answer quesitons I shouldnt be able to (although not as much as I get older) I know things I shouldnt know, I am also able to solve problems/ puzzles almost instantly, although usually by accident, Its not something I can do consciously.

A good example of this was when I was at school. A local kid was badly abused by his parent, I told a teacher in school, I have no idea how I know this, but I did (would have been around 10 years old). They got the cops in allsorts, However i was told I was lying, got into lots of trouble for making up stories, 6 months later that kid was dead, killed by the parents. (didnt find out about this until about 5 years ago)

On another occasion a large blue panel landed in the middle of the school yard, just missing a group of kids, everybody was trying to think what It was, I took one look and said its the panel of an aero plane, from under the wing, had never been on a plane, was around 12 YO this time, even the teachers joined in mocking me, and it turned out to be EXACTLY what I said it was.

Things like this used to be common, I still have a knack for fixing mechanical & electrical appliances even if I have never seen them before, again something I have done since I was old enough to hold a screw driver. (for example recently fixed an electrical fault on my car, I have never worked on a car before, I just seem to be able to see the fault, even if I dont completely understand what Im looking at)

The worst part however is my ability to empathise, it can really suck some times, its why I try and stay away from video's of death, as the fear of the person can over power me, even typing this just now I think of a video I saw. I was 100's of dolphins in a tank awaiting slaughter, possibly the most painful thing I have even seen in my entire life, honestly can feel it now just talking about it. (My mate once put on a beheading video, thinking he was being funny, I about destroyed his entire house, I just freaked out, all I could think was gotta escape, gotta fight back!, he got a bloody nose & learned not to put sh*t like that on when Im about! I didnt even see the video, I only heard it! (pls note I am by no means a coward, in fact im pretty sure i'll be a little more familiar with physical violence than most)

I would like to right this off as garbage, and this post may still be however I know from experience there is alot about our minds we (well I) just dont understand.

Wow wall of text, didnt realy intend for that, but the main reason for this is that I have always felt my perception of reality is completely different from EVERYONE around me, they all seem shallow & empty, life seems to consist of TV & video games with no care for anything outside their own field of view, where as I can see the "big picture", its all I see, Its like I dont see the dots, but the lines between, if that makes sense. I suppose thats why Im so depressed most of the time, I can see what we COULD be as opposed to what we have become.

My main issue recently has been trying to get rid off the anger & bitterness that comes with being on the "outside" your whole life, in fact its more the fact NOBODY around me cares about anything that matters, its pretty saddening & its preventing me from being the person I could be. (please note Im not like the lonely kid with no friends, I had & have plenty, However this may be the first time I have ever even written this down, never mind told someone!)

Cheers,

S

Thank you for sharing this
You are not alone in this, there are many people who have had these experiences. Some are on ATS. If you feel like seeking out like minded people closer to home it might be worth looking up Spiritualist churches. You don't have to be religious to be accepted by them which is why I find my local one so lovely

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Seriously folks...at least read the first two pages before commenting...or streamline and look for his posts only if your truely lazy but curious

page 2, post 9, he used that technique...now, stop proving that you never read past post 1 of a thread before commenting...you may give the guy crap about how he started the thread, but he did come through on technique used.

now, everyone get out there and start trying it...especially skeptics...devote a week or two to truely try verses just go through the motions for a minute and call it rubbish...

The plus...if it works, it opens up a new world of whatever
if it doesn't, you can safely say its a load of hogwash (assuming you did whatever it was to begin with)

I downloaded the book, I say before reading it that I don't necessarily believe it will do anything beyond stimulate imagination, however, I also understand I am barely a caveman in my understanding of the true nature of reality...so, will give it a honest and earnest chance...the benefits outweigh my ego and pride, so while trying this, ego and pride will be in check and will go in as a believer...then after, any experiences I have I will use my skeptical method to seperate imagination from something different...and would be great if something produced itself that could be measured (turning on and off lights...ya, thats measurable..not sure what it would mean..spiritual forces? telepathy? that bridge will be crossed if and when I come to it)

but ya
Page 2, post 9

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Hmmm... I went through similar experiences...

I opened all of my chakras through specific hand mudras while chanting mantras, then I began energy breathing and other forms of spiritual alchemy one could say. This was all learned through a Satanic sect and opened me up to the nonphysical world.

I too, began to perceive 3rd eye colors... they resemble spots on a peacock feather.

Now, even though I have stopped meditating regularly, I can look into the astral partially. My perception has changed and a constant haze is visible, with smokey-pixelated shapes moving through the ether. It's been the cause of some paranoia, and rightfully so, but these realms exist side by side ours and that's reality.

When you begin to increase your energy levels and have psychic awakenings, you light up like a beacon in the astral. Energetic vampires are usually drawn to you, while others are relatively harmless. I've never had any exceedingly negative experiences. If your scared, I suggest going outside and dancing with some elementals.

Such a spiritual awakening was fun for the senses, but the real gain was the increased intuition. Without it, I never would have realized the grand manipulation that has taken over this planet, which has dubious ties into the astral realm aka 4D.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join