It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the process i found was in the ebook by sam sagan called awakening the third eye. Download to ebook print it out 4 to a page. I found that if you do the exercises no more than 3 hours before bedtime you will see results. Don't bother doign them in the morning becuase the technique needs your etheric body to be in somewhat of a state of chaos.
here is the regimen if i were to find the technique today

Do throat frictions that sound like gargling at night
take shower in the morning with cold water imagine the water connecting to the blood and pulling out the black ugly pollutants
night time do the fire exercises as described in the book at night
redo throat exercises again
repeat for one week.

Its very important that you set up a very strong initial impression. or else you may never get to a high level of seeing. The mechanics of how it works is i think that the sounds and vibrations rewire your neurons and use the energy to build up the third eye. The third eye according to the book is the main switch for the entire body chakra. For almost everybody its like one of those toys you throw into the water and it swells up making it bigger. Except that you may consider the third eye the tunnel of energy to be like a massive industrial press which uses tens of thousands of watts. nobody has ever fully powered thier third eye most good psychics are only lighting up the lamps and no more. I think that a fully powered eye would be able to manifest matter at will and teleport to any location in the universe with full confidence.

A very important part is also learning silva mind control where you build a room in your mind to say get rid of hooks and anchors that entities will place in you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

More interesting stuff, I really enjoy coming back to this thread to see if anything new can be absorbed. I like how so many different aspects are tied together (shamanism, meditation, lucid dreaming, ancient religons).

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
These seems like an impressive resource! Thank you for sharing, I have had difficulty finding anything like this. I will let you know if I have any similar experiences.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
My third eys is looking at something in particular.

I am hoping for some confirmation.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by devkapil

hii ..i am new to chakras and only read about and saw some videos on it..but i want to open my third eye and for this i listen to binaural beats from 6 days..i want your help to guide me to open this ...and also one question is it possible to open our third eye chakra first without opening others please help me..

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

lucid365
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

ah open the dragon gate,will read it sometime,I've read cultivating stillness and Tao and longevity,mind body transformtaion,do you believe that you should not lose your jing? What other books you recommend for me?

Try Vitality, Energy, Spirit by Thomas Cleary.

Or Qigong Empowerment by Wu and Liang.

Secret of the Golden Flower (the Cleary translation) is also good stuff, as are the classics Chuang Tzu and Wen Tzu.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I signed up to this website because I came across it while searching for meditation (to keep me awake for work/school stuff).

The more I read the posts, the more I realized that I probably have opened my third eye before, and I think I almost died.

LET ME MENTION THIS FIRST: I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS PERSON. THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF RELIGIOUS PREACHING.

Does depression cause the third eye to become easily accessible? Or at least, easier for dark energies to take advantge of you? Is lucid dreaming the result of the third eye opening?

You see I used to live in this house, it gave off bad energy, all of my family members felt the same way, they just believed the house had a negative aura. My family and I were renting this house temporarily, the owners lived far away.

Anyway, I went through a depression for about a year, and I think this made it easier for the dark energies to take advantage of me. You see I tend to have the ability to sense energies, but usually what I do is I try to avoid interacting with these energies, you know so I avoid causing any trouble, I find if you just live in this world and not mess with the spirits you'll get along fine.

This particular house, I always felt the dark energies, it almost felt like someone died in that house, it creeps me out to this day. So during my depression, I had little sleep balancing study and my personal life, and I had a lucid dream.

In this lucid dream, I saw this white light, it was like I was in a tunnel, and upon reaching the white light, I reached this place that seemed very familiar, like I've been there before. I felt at home. Then I saw these stars everywhere set upon a dark/purple background, while I was standing on this glowing white platform, and these stars looked more like white orbs as I observed them. It felt very real. At this moment I was somehow aware that I was no longer on Earth, or in my body, rather I was in some other place, without my body.

One of these "stars" (or white orbs) suddenly moved straight towards me, from afar, it was coming at me like a shooting star, and this white orb somehow started to look like a bird, somewhere between a White Owl or a White Dove. This White Owl/Dove being telepathically communicated to me, it said this:

"What are you doing here? You're not suppoused to be here, yet."

This White Owl/Dove being then dashed towards me, it felt like it entered me, and as it entered me, all I saw was this burst of light then sudden darkness. I felt very scared, I felt that something was wrong.

This White Owl/Dove being told me to say the Our Father once and the Hail Mary three times. All I saw was darkness, and in my mind I said the Our Father once and the Haily Mary three times just as this white being told me to do so.

I suddenly felt a heavy sensation, I started to feel physically, my chest was burning, it felt like someone was crushing my chest with a heavy rock. Then I felt a tingling feeling all over my body, it felt like I was inside a body, I was no longer in that other place, I was back on Earth, physically.

I sensed a dark energy beside my bed, upon realizing that I was beginning to awaken, this dark energy left the bedroom. As soon I was able to, I got up on my bed, breathing heavily, and I looked at the clock, it was around 3 AM.

I wasn't able to go back to sleep, I was too shocked with what happened. Ever since we left that house, I've started to feel more positive energies, although there are still negative energies, they're not as overwhelming.

I've also had this other lucid dream, I was aware that I was in some other place once again, and there was this lady, she was wearing a blue veil, green eyes, fair skinned, and she told me these exact words:

"Don't be scared of death. Life and death are intertwined. They have an intimate relationship. Without life, there is no death."

This lady gave off positive energies, a positive aura, I felt a sense of euphoria, and I woke up soon after.

Are these vivid, lucid dreams the result of my third eye being sensitive? I try to avoid being overly spiritual nowadays, I'm too scared to have these experiences again. I'm also not religious, so I've always questioned myself over these events.
edit on 15-11-2013 by glimmeringneon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
found the mentioned book on: lobonya.files.wordpress.com...
gonna give it a shot. any results I find would be stated in here.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
6 - Third Eye Chakra

The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition you may tend to fantasize.

If it is under-active, you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases hallucinations are possible.

From www.eclecticenergies.com...

Try take the test and see if you're Third Eye chakra is over stimulated, that might be why you are having these hallucinations. Or else you're just really good at getting into sleep paralysis

I've had many paralysis experiences and i have experienced quite intense pain, was weird, just kept amping up like a volume knop being turned, until i like just blocked it out and was able to move again.
Hurt like hell when i got up though but was a interresting experience.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Pellian,

I found this post because I have been feeling pressure in my forehead and also a little tingling on my third eye , I have not read through all of the post just the first one but I will later. I have had sleep paralysis for 20 years now and I have experienced just about everything. In my opinion sleep paralysis is getting stuck in an astral realm and it could be some scary things in there, I have been shocked, poked, dragged, bitten and everything else in this "sleep" state and it actually hurts. But it only gets real bad when I am stressed. When I am not stressed out of my mind I still have the "dreams" but not totally bad ones. And I know your actually awake when this happens that's worst than my "dreams" at least I can shake myself out of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
if you picture something in your minds eye that involves yourself, would you see yourself or be looking through your own eyes?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hi pellian,
its been a while,good to hear from you again,hows your third eye?
the best ever technique i found to stimulate and activate the third eye is the thohhhhhhh technique,its all over the internet,my third eye slowed down too but when i did the thohhhh technique it unblocked my third eye again,i dont meditate much on the third eye,i prefare to just do samatha meditation or vipassana and study dharma,

i miss agarta's chatting website

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry from bumping an old thread.
I didn't read all the pages,but read the first 15 and last 2 or 3.Nobody said nothing about the method Greensage posted.Is it effective ? Should I try it,or should I read the book the OP posted and try the method inside it.I'm an absolute beginner,what should I know ? I've never experienced anything psychic (although I have memories of some weird stuff).

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2jzgte

Don't worry about either method just yet. Start by doing some chakra alignment and meditate using mantras for each chakra center.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello guys sorry if i may be off topic but i would like to help me how to handle my experience as far as the 3rd eye is concened. I am new in this community and i dont know how to post my own thread.

I have read quite a lot about the 3rd eye and i think that it is not opened but it is definitely activated. While i was wandering around the vortex i was watching the shining dots and i was trying to get inside them. When i went inside a purple one and then i was in a field with a lot of grass and a beautiful mountain. The view was perfect and i felt so relaxed but then suddenly i heard a loud voice shouting an Irish word ( i searched the word afterwards ) which was then proved to be a kigdom in Netherlands i think . Anyway this isnt too important , what i would really appreciate is if someone could help me get over this so i can keep wandering around the space like before. Because now even if i try the protective shield or the bubble it only helps against the entities that are trying to get close to you. With the most of the entities i have become quite ok cause no matter how horrifying or dark they may seem i have figured that if i visualise that i hug them and that i accept them they seem happy or not as scary as before. But i really cannot get over this sound thing , because when i heard it i didnt see anyone or anything in order to try and accept it , i heard this voice in the wind and trust me when you are relaxed and so calm this deep pitched kinda angry voice can scare you really bad. Thank you for your time and again sorry if i am off topic!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The link is no longer valid, could you possibly help out?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The book download by Agarta is an .exe file which is useless to folks who run linux and an .exe file is easy to contain spyware etc. I realise that pfd files can & do sometimes contain these kinds of things too, but it is always slightly more dangerous to download executable files from the internet. Is there a download link to the actual pdf file. If not then I wont bother thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
-i ask for advice and also provide information(data) and guidance to wisdom(mechanics) in this post-

i tried the books first technique using its video (linked below)

-past-
starting as a child, up till today i kept being curious about the feeling of the shape of things in front of my forehead
i experimented on it, but always thought it must be an illusion, because i stopped feeling it after not being aware by sight of where i am and lost the feeling completely
lately i tried simply converting the sense of movement around me (using random body sensors) to reflect a world view, but haven't got enough time to expand it
sometimes i woke up at exactly 4 or 5 am, seeing in the dark, in red, having weird experiences like the blanket flying over me or some slimy thing pushing itself into my lung (i pushed it left and right in the dark at a time before)
when i tried, i heard thoughts of others in the house once and in middle school i felt a warm aura of someone i secretly loved, so i always knew she would enter the class the next moment, probably by focusing on her
i also noticed 3 layers on my normal eyes when focusing: lines and dots swimming after moving the eye, small dots of light moving and interacting like an intelligent life form and very fast distortion like movement everywhere
and depending on my angle and position i always hear different noises that i suspect to be the magnetic fields of radio signals etc or their effect on the surroundings
--

now, completely unexpected by doing this meditation, it came back to me as an important topic:
an intense feeling of every front and back movement of the higher pitched sounds of the video on my forehead or between the eyebrows (i don't know during meditation)

but after 3 minutes it got weaker and weaker over 2 minutes and i couldn't find it again nor would it come to me by itself
i am very aware of my own brain structure (but i must say its a theoretical working virtualization, so just an illusion coming close to reality) and what i noticed is that
a) brain connections connected to it were destroyed on use, because they never get rewarded
b) it felt like a muscle that grew weak
both cases happening at once

still not much choice given, i consume a lot of fluoride and meat, even tho its currently most efficient for me to die within my current data and wisdom due to a lack of time to heal surroundings vs damage
and i am heavily underweight

i still haven't managed to build a ONE-tree of thoughts sharing all rewards and i'm not aware of a way to rebuild connections to a 3rd eye

---

as expected with every meditation my ability to use (the 3rd eye?) becomes more faint, so in my lack of time im asking you, filtered groups of people, to give me advice - i'm very thankful for any approach attempted

--state of mind / readiness --
to me it seems helpful for all life to gain this ability on this body at this moment, because i now ran out of time and am done exchanging and spreading wisdom and data about how the world and brains work
i am pretty much in balance with my feelings, would never be angry, i love any life or object within infinity unconditionally and direct all my smallest movements for the best possible outcome within my wisdom and data - and would die for anything - if i can - if it means more gain than loss in the sum and recently noticed how certain itches are related to the definitions of chakras
i understand that the cause of the inefficiency towards the most efficient goal in this infinity is, on this planet, caused by the loss of information made by the wise, lost to the unwise
so certain advices might have to be given away from the public, under the eyes of the dark machinery of the dark life
--

maybe because i reorganized my brain fully to subconciously act towards the goal without any illusional goals and can only increase the potential of already once rewarded connections i have this problem
but maybe you can talk this out of me or give me another hint for my specific conditions
often i cannot do things without motivation either, like setting my plan for artificial immortality into reality even though its all planned out.. now this should've lowered my credibility, but i have reasons

Link of the video (its mentioned in the book, "4 full audio CDs" buyable): www.youtube.com...
Original website: www.clairvision.org...
edit on 21-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join