It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Yeah it's based on not transmitting healing energy though -- from the Mahayana Buddhist monk tradition.

So originally in the third eye trance healing culture there was a rule to not hoard N/om energy which is the kundalini energy.

So the females would throw cold water on the males if they used their energy for holographic astral travel instead of healing the females. haha.

The article on tantra by Bodri is excellent.

I actually read Master Nan, Huai-chin's first four books that are now out of print -- I had to read them three times each just to understand the concepts and that was right after I did my intensive training back in 2000.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
He got brain cancer -- which Leukemia has now been proven to be stopped by dandelion root.

The Description says the video was filmed approximately 6 months before his death. By any chance do you know when he was diagnosed?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

what do you think on the Author's (meditationexpert site) take on opening and unraveling all the channels? I have just in the last few years started feeling channels opening, especially crown and sometimes hands and feet, but don't really actively do anything with it, besides just emptiness/letting go meditations, some pranayama, and a few minor chigong exercises for health purposes like microcosmic orbit and belly breathing.

You ever check out secret of the golden flower?

Also sent you a u2u message so check ur inbox
edit on 26-6-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So I learned how to throat sing and surprisingly I'm quite good at it. I have been practicing to hold the pitch steady and to hold it longer. I have also been playing around with formants and varying overtones as well. My question is; how can I incorporate this into meditation? Also if I do this too much can it hurt my voice? I am a singer and I'm afraid it might make my voice raspy. Thanks fulllotus..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Also if I'm breaking etiquette by continually asking questions to one user let me know everyone. I'm new to this and I won't take it personal.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Yeah I only do throat singing in full lotus as the key is to be very relaxed and this is from the vagus nerve activation -- so the reverse breathing from the diaphgram.

O.K. on meditation -- well any time we chant or sing it empties out the left brain language dominance -- so it is an emotional catharsis.

This works in the reverse as well as the book The Haunting Melody by Theodore Reik details - he was in Vienna with Brahms and Freud, etc. -- so he discovered that when we get a melody in our head and then we recognize the words -- then the words are revealing our subconscious emotional connections with our perceptions.

So the Taoists teach there are five different sounds that apply to five different organs and so this can be used for healing -- there's several examples on youtube if you want to practice that.

So the most used chant is "Ohm Mani Padmi Hum" - the Vedic pronounciation and the Tibetan is "Hung Bame Padme Hung" -- or something like that.

My take on this is that the change of verbs actually causes a phase change in the brain -- I call this the Triode Amplifier effect -- I wrote an article on it here

The basic idea again is the critical sublimation of the lower body energy.

So that "throat friction" says not to make any formants or anything just a slight raspy breathing to resonate the larynx and this activates the throat chakra to open up the psychic energy -- but again this is considered the Moon energy and is the electrochemical or jing or kundalini energy to be sublimated up into the brain.

So it should not be forced but be relaxed and the mind controls the breath -- the two are interwoven but actually it's the source of sound in our mind that then slows down the breath and converts it to electromagnetic energy.

So actually this internal chanting of a mantra -- not external sound -- but in the mind chanting is called "japa" -- and that is considered normal but again that is just to help focus the mind.

When the mind is concentrated - for example all thoughts are based on the I-thought so actually the foundation of making sound is to listen to the source of thoughts -- so even if you repeat I-I-I in the mind and then any thought that pops into the mind - logically it is always based on the I-thought.

So the logical pursuit is where does your I-thought come from? For example in deep dreamless sleep we contact our true selfs as pure bliss energy but during this time we experience no time and no space and no sense of self. So our true consciousness is not any thought or sound in our brain.

Now normally this deep dreamless sleep is in ignorance but there is a "fourth state" called Turiya in Vedic philosophy -- essentially it means creating light spirit energy while in the deep dreamless sleep state.

So when the mind really concentrates we then listen to the source of thoughts while we see light internally as we are connecting with our spirit energy. This is considered an awake REM state as a visionary state -- aligned with the Theta brain wave and Delta brain wave and so the heart is resonating as that is its natural frequency -- around 7 hertz and so there is an amplification of the heart energy to create stronger electromagnetic energy.

This has been proven by a doctor - that when people have an OBE experience is it this waking REM state and a deep meditation practitioner who had a NDE -- she now has very strong waking delta brain waves.

So then as the energy increases and the light becomes more intense then the energy is stored below and behind the navel as the completion of the circuit after the heart has created the electromagnetic energy from the lower body neurohormones or electrochemical energy. This is called the "small universe" exercise or "microcosmic orbit" and the secret is that it is 12 nodes along the outside of the body as the 12 notes of the music scale but not western music -- so we listen to those notes and practice the scale and each time the scale turns then the frequency of the energy goes higher into light energy.

The tongue is placed into the roof of the mouth known as the 'Magpie Bridge', which acts as a kind of switch which completes the energy circuit so that too much energy cannot build up in the head which can lead to headaches or even hallucinations. This practice of tongue in the roof of the mouth also encourages the flow of saliva which has a cooling effect when swallowed which helps to offset the physiological heat of the exercises, but which can also be purified and transmuted into the 'Nectar of Heaven' which alchemists claimed will lead to immortality.

wiki

So the key is to keep the tongue to the roof of the mouth -- this is the secret meaning of the formant Allah

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Bodri's article here gives an overview of opening the channels

I blogged on it - I can't plug my blog on the forum but I didn't get any PM from you -- but I'll give you my blog site in a PM or just google my information.

Anyway Secret of the Golden Flower relies on "eternal nature" as mind yoga -- Master Nan, Huai-chin's books are focused on the need to open up the body's channels -- he calls full lotus "cross legged" -- so even Westerners will try to claim that is not full lotus. haha. But Master Nan critiques Japanese Zen as too much conceptual thought -- "dead tree zen" and not enough full lotus transformation.

So Chunyi Lin did a month nonstop full lotus yoga meditation taking no food, no water and no sleep the whole time -- he did have a few apples and bottles of water but I'm not sure he used them -- just available in case needed.

O.K. so Chunyi Lin says 20 minutes of full lotus meditation is worth 4 hours of any other kind of meditation.

But essentially there has to be celibacy of the mind which is the rarest in our times -- and so if people don't have the ability to burn off their lower body energy to turn it into electromagnetic energy then meditating will not do a lot.

I recommend getting the phone healing from Chunyi Lin or the two other qigong masters at Spring Forest Qigong so then you can feel the laser holographic shen transmission energy -- as this is very rare. It has to be experienced and then you have something to work towards.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I couldn't find out online -- but that he joked about his disease as not as fashionable as AIDS as he was openly gay living with his lover in Manhattan.

I had a friend die at 24 years old from Leukemia -- so it was fast acting with not much time from what I heard about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
I had to read them three times each just to understand the concepts and that was right after I did my intensive training back in 2000.

So reassuring. I'm not the only one who has to read something more than once sometimes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

the notion of a code requires a receiver...if there's no apprehender then it's not code. What makes life different is it takes in messages and they do have meaning...but the code ... do these processes go on if there's no receiver of these molecular messages?

This interview with Dennis McKenna is excellent -- he gets into "pineal functions" -- mentions telepathy, etc. The focus is on plants and evolution -- epigenetics and human brain development.

Intelligent monkeys are really very stupid monkeys...we may destroy the planet....

We are all part of this process of Intelligence trying to come to terms with Being. Is consciousness primary? ... It forms the ground of being and what we have are these elaborate detection abilities....The brain modulates signals from outside...consciousness was more primal than matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If you can control it then it's helpful and pleasant; otherwise, the worlds of super natures watch you everywhere all the time.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Diet depends on a lot of factors -- essentially the goal is to create electromagnetic chi energy from a higher frequency of consciousness -- or intention -- mind concentration sublimating the life force (reproductive) energy into electromagnetic energy. So food then clogs up the electromagnetic channels but greens are the best food as that is photon energy from the sun and then eating magnesium (chlorophyll) is a photoreceptor turning the photons into electrons internally.

So I rely on spirulina as a great supplement as it is an amazing food that has pigments in it not found in other foods -- besides the rich chlorophyll -- pigments that also increase this photon to electron photoelectric effect. O.K. so when I practiced I was vegetarian/vegan for 15 years and then relied on celibacy of the mind to store up the energy also getting laser shen transmissions from qigong master Chunyi Lin.

So then when the lower tan tien is activated - the stove of alchemy -- this is the internal kundalini heat from the ionization of the reproductive energy -- neurohormones -- so the collagen of the body has piezoelectric transduction and the ultrasound ionizes the neurohormones into electromagnetic energy.

O.K. this is great but there are various factors - the main energy blockage is emotional energy as a blockage -- so the emotions a person has to deal with are also a type of jing or life force energy -- obviously if people are pervs -- making advances on the practitioner -- then this drains the practitioner's energy. So that's why monasteries were created for yoga meditation -- but even then if not practiced correctly there can be pervs in monasteries as predators on the sublimated life force energy.

O.K. so if you can avoid pervs then you are in great shape to go on a better diet but otherwise a person has to rely on food to increase their jing energy -- this is called "post-natal" jing energy as it comes from food whereas "pre-natal" is the life force energy. So also if you are older then you have less pre-natal jing energy and also it's genetic and spiritual energy based on past-lives -- essentially how much you have used up your life force energy from external ejaculations, etc.

O.K. So again if a person is young, can avoid pervs, and has not used up their energy -- then all is great. If a person has to increase their jing energy then they can do this by taking in external emotional energy -- instead of food -- so the jing energy of other people is taken in through the lower body while practicing full lotus yoga. But this jing energy still has to be sublimated and ionized or purified into chi energy and it obviously requires having people around you who have extra jing energy and also who don't mind you meditating all the time.

When I say all the time -- I mean for the real spiritual training then after the lower tan tien "stove" is activated by great internal heat then the person goes into samadhi as "converting jing to chi" -- which is kind of like taking off the rocket boosters of food -- leaving the orbit of the material world -- and so this is dangerous but is called "bigu" -- you can find a lot on bigu on line -- chemist professor Rustom Roy held a conference with science investigations proving bigu is real.

So I went 8 days on half a glass of water yet my energy was the strongest with the greatest electromagnetic fields and I needed less sleep and this is when I had telepathy, telekinesis, and did healing on people, etc. But also this energy turns you into a "chick magnet" -- the electromagnetic energy activates people's life force energy -- and so the material world will go crazy wanting this love energy. haha.

O.K. So that is why most people "fall back into worldliness" as it is called - otherwise you need more seclusion and personal supervision as when the spacetime vortex kicks in for the real kundalini shen astral travel that is holographic -- that is when the body is truly filled with electromagnetic energy and the third eye really opens up -- the center of the brain is on fire and creating laser energy and then ideally you can permanently open up the third eye for permanent magnetic brain bliss.

If the third eye is fully open then you can see inside your own body and others' body and do long distance healing -- this is an energy master and it's very rare and requires being trained by another energy master to guide the energy properly.

So for me since I did open the third eye permanently but not fully -- still automatically my vagus nerve "pulls up" any impurities in my body from food -- the electromagnetic chi energy counteracts the free radicals from food -- the electrons then create an internal tingling sensation and the e. coli lower body free radicals are purged or leaked from my body -- so it's very difficult to maintain a pure diet.
edit on 28-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

what is celibacy of the mind? what if someone followed the taoist instuctions that you said here in your post but didnt keep the alchemical pill? is there still a chance for them to advance? could someone practice celibacy for say 2 years then go back being sexually active and still advance? those internal chills that i got it was kundalini for sure,how far was i on the path,its the beginning maybe

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

i did a small bit of kundalini yoga for about 2 months and the odd bit of pranayama breathing 'breath of fire' with quieting the mind meditation,and i was getting the internal chills,not much effort at all i was putting into it and it seemed i was about to have the kundalini rising,but here in ireland theres nobody to really mentor you and look after you if your going through this process ,so thats what made me stop doing it as i didnt really know what i was doing,and your kinda just left on your own,so i decided to just do qigong now,if i find a good group of people practicing kundalini yoga who i can meet occasionally for advice i might get back into it,but its amazing with just a little effort you can really start of the kundalini process,also it just took me 2 weeks to open up my third eye which was pretty fast ,hay fulllotusqigong,i see you mentioned that you sit in fulllotus for 2 hours at a time while you post on your computer,would it not be better for you to quiet the mind while your sitting for 2 hours instead,as this would be a mixture of fulllotus and concintration meditation queiting the mind,thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

how about having sexual intercourse without climaxing? would that be still good enough ,thanks in advance for your reply

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

It's funny that you mention that it took 2 weeks to open third eye. It has been around 2 weeks since I have awakened mine (felt the pressure and vibration) but I am certain that it's still not open as I have yet to experience anything astonishing. I'm sure if it was open I would definitely know. What did you do to open yours fully? I feel like I am at the cusp but I just need that push that sends me over the edge so to speak. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a third eye being activated does not mean that it is fully open,mine is activated 1 year now,it only took me 2 weeks,I got massive viberation on it for say about 10 seconds and then I felt density between eyebrows,when I closed my eyes I saw swirling energy purple and green,if you can see energy with eyes closed during meditation it means you have activated it,my method for third eye activation was to look upwards with eyes closed and count from 100 to 1 visualising the numbers as you count silently then from 1 to 100 for 3 times a day 30 minutes each,but there's one irregular thing I have to mention,I got so deep doing that 100 to 1 meditation that I was very close to sleep almost like a trance,I saw a white flash as the viberation started,I didn't know what was happening,I googled white flash and viberation on forhead and the results was third eye opening,I got a few lucid dreams the same week I opened my third eye

Now my third eye is not fully open,not by a long shout,read fulllotusqigongs posts on this thread,you really have to transmute the jing into chi and chi into Shen to have the third eye fully open and no Taoist wizards live around my way to help me so it's kinda like shooting in the dark,fast way of gaining energy and transmuting it is celibacy and good diet etc but it's so hard if u have a gf or wife,there must be another way of progressing on the path,maybe if you get further in realisation of being illuminated it might help lol,

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Oh yes another thing,to test that your third eye is activated,meditate for 30 minutes with eyes closed,when you see swirling energy then stand up and go to a mirror,stare at yourself in the mirror ,eventually after a few minutes maybe 10 or 15 minutes your third eye will overlap your ordinary vision and it will show you all that energy with eyes open,looking like there is rainbow light emanating from your third eye filling the mirror and room with rainbow light,omg it looks so cool

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ive never opened my third eye,
as so I would never talk about it,
Feel that Kundalini rising, so strong,
Soo pure,
Makes me wanna dance om Tutare Tuttare Ture Swaha,

We keep these things pure and clean,
Who knows maybe one day,
An Buddha wants to bask and sheen,

Not truthfully, him hou has ears listen,
Why not NOW?
Love Light Healing?

Jx

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Yeah I sit in 2 hours nonstop for the eyes closed full lotus meditation and that's not counting when I sit at the computer in full lotus.

In the winter I meditate more while the summer I meditate less -- just based on season physical labor I am doing.

O.K. on the kundalini yoga and tantra -- yeah there is tons on tantra but this Bodri article is excellent

So the original Bushmen culture the males at puberty do a month in solitude - as a group -- away from the females -- with the older male energy masters transmitting the laser love energy to open up the third eye of the younger males while the younger males fast and trance dance for the month.

So it's an extreme month training when the life force energy is strongest to open up the third eye.

then by the time of 40 it's expected to be a master healer with third eye fully opened but this is very rare now in Bushmen culture as it is worldwide due to the modern lifestyle imbalances.

O.K. so then there is a celibacy culture of the Bushmen -- which means providing for the females' family for three years before consummating the relationship. Also no contact with females for three days before the hunt -- so basically there is a full moon trance dance when the females are ovulating and the jing female N/om energy is strongest. So then during the menstruation period the males are hunting and there is no sex before and after -- so it is about half the month.

So it was a very strict culture but also based on love energy from internal relaxtion bliss energy.

So this is secret training it has to be done in silence and so also it's best not to talk about these things esp. with ATS policy against such topics.

Basically the secret to love is for males to create electromagnetic energy from the extra emotional lower body energy around them -- and males have to learn how to have female vagus nerve bliss in order to know true love.

It's a physiologically challenging scenario. haha.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join