It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There is a reason the third eye is closed.

And that reason is that only the true adept will find the third eye opening naturally.

Those who force the opening of the third eye are entering realms they cannot handle.

I warn people not to do this.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

It is all about overcoming fear. That is what causes the negative. If you are afraid that the negative will come through it will. you must remove all fear first.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

And that reason is that only the true adept will find the third eye opening naturally.

Those who force the opening of the third eye are entering realms they cannot handle.

Its natural and normal. All people need to increase their awareness and energy recognition. I'm not sure that any technique is needed, however. I think seeking, pracitcing psi. The more one attempts to stretch the limits of the connectiveness, communication, to send healing, to try and communicate and rescue an insect trapped in the house, or look at a video and use your insight, sense what is there, the more one does this, their pineal activates.

Sungazing at sunset or dawn, when there is no UV, increases your pineal gland.

Satragzing, the light from the cosmos has much to impart.

Reading energy.

When the phone rings, second guess. Try to see the face of who might be on the phone.

When you touch your computer, do you feel someone is on the chat or emailed you, that wishes to connect?

Use your psi, your insight.

Remote view.

Try doing some of this in the bath, connected to water.

There is nothing wrong with your insight developing, or third eye opening, its natural.

Practice energy and telekinsis. Energy balls. Many different ways.

Its Fear or Love. Love is the way to see the universe and existence.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I really think Faith is the answer too. I also pray alot. Not traditional any longer though, a recovering Catholic who wanted to a religious life, when I was young, but I like pyramids inverted to infinity and equality. I pray to Creator, and all that is Highest Love & Good in existence. I believe we're here to increase our consciousness, and unconditional Love, and have experiences with Higher Self that gained me protection. And discovered soul abilites when I sensed something negative, always relating to light and waking up the other more, so it was retrievals. I lately read a little on the astral retrievals, and that seems to apply spontaneously here as well. For example it happened during chores in the kitchen and dishes, connected to the water. But I felt this menacing presence, and saw in my mind what looked like a macho male almost like in a movie but a bit like a statue.

Instantly my Higher Self flowed through and I saw both of us in a garden, wooded wildflowers, with a stream nearby. I've wondered if that garden was within, as if our own room, within Higher Self, not sure. But, I was kneeling down and he approached, and looked into a pool in the stream next to me. And his reflection was a young woman, long dark blond, light brown hair, i believe the original one who had come in for lessons, but had lost her way. She transformed into her image as she had just rembered who she was, and instantly a man was there, with long blond hair, and reached out his hand to her. And I woke up, and have never forgotten that.

I call that a retrieval. I've had monitoring and experiences, and negatives too, but never had it turn around like that. Higher Self connection makes a difference.

Faith and positivity. When I feel at odds or disconnect, or things occur that are more negative, I assume its me, and try to find out how to improve or find the next step, do more. These things are ups and downs a bit, real life intrudes, and gets hectic at times, but when I get pulled down for too long, a day or too, I get ill really fast, so i'm trying to safeguard love and positivity and work on any judgments or errors.

There is no need for fear when you feel compassion for everyone.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
One thing that is missing in this and most discussions along these lines is that you must ask for protection from evil/negative forces by whatever god or spirit force you believe in before you open the door. This must be done each and every time you attempt to make access. I have seen and read of more people than not opening doors unprotected and being swept away by what wanders through the open door. This goes for meditation as well as any other type of "awakening".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

This is interesting, please tell us more of what you have experienced please

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Don't be selfish. Tell us the technique. While others mights attract the negative entities, the rest will attract the positive entities. It is up to us to decide which entity we will attract.

edit: My apology to the TS. He already posted the link to the technique on the second page.

edit on 24-3-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My third eye is way over-active at the moment and has all kinds of negative energies attached to it. I'm working on cleansing it and closing it down. The same with my crown chakra. But in my case its mostly just from having an overactive mind, too much meditation, and too much of me trying to access psychic powers. If anyone has advice on closing chakras or anything else that would help I would much appreciate it or a U2U.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Don't be selfish. Tell us the technique. While others mights attract the negative entities, the rest will attract the positive entities. It is up to us to decide which entity we will attract.

On page 2 the OP posted a link to the PDF.

Here:
www.clairvision.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

Yes,

That is what I was warning about.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

Thanks for the respect you have given your gift.

I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because.

ONE rule and 2 rules only, never extend out, and never follow.never ever do that.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
OP,
clearly your third eye has not been opened.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Well what do I get to see if I manage to open it? It still sounds like a bit of fear mongering to me.
The answer should be as simple as the warning, isn't it?

So, if I open that third eye I see.... ?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Whatever you are experiencing is not coming out right. Don't try to explain it until you have finished what you are trying to achieve. You set cycle in motion, and you must finish it or you will be in limbo. As an Adept, I can't explain much to you without it effecting me unless you submit to my methods completely. I surely don't expect you to do that, but I can ask you to shed yourself of all this new age fluff and start studying the very source of your practices. You know exactly what I am talking about. The only specific direction that I can point you in is how to banish/shield. I am to the point where I can do this entirely in my head and I am sure to do it twice a day. Just ask, and I have a link for you. But don't ask unless you are willing to do some challenging work.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Decision - I have had the SAME experience!!! I thought it was just me - it took almost 2 years for the "paranoia" to subside. I no longer sleep on my back either. If I happen to fall asleep on my back, I almost immediately head straight into a swirling tunnel....but on my stomach, nothing happens. ???

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Man you people. I can't decide if you all have iron cahounnes, you're all whack jobs at a whack job convention,
or you're all just ignorant to what you're playing with here. I have my beliefs, about this inducing and manipulating
of these diverse plains you people are fascinated by. And I'm not wanting to preach in any way so don't trip.

I'm just say'in this stuff sounds pretty scary to me. What if OP got lost out there some where.
If you ask me there are enough possibilities that can lead to ones demise in this world. Definetly don't need to
open up whole other one.

I apologise if I'm off topic. I'll admit I'm curious with you astrophysical peeps. I guess cause theres's just know way I would ever attempt any such thing. Any way carry on.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has contributedpositively oneway or the other. For those of us whose mother tongue isnt english, following instructions could sometimes be a big torture. Is there a simpler way to try these techniques? Like providing a video? I find the part of having to put your tongue between your teethe and vibrating the mudra very confusing. This post is for the second technique specifically. Grateful for a clue from anyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
To the original poster and people who downloaded the PDF: Unless I'm missing something, you all are stealing the work by the author. Not exactly the way go about spiritual openness of your third eye, imo. I hope that you all will go to the authors site and pay for the book.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I was told years ago by a medium who is also a family friend that before doing anything such as meditating etc you should protect yourself. She gave me a technique to use and so far it has worked well. Even to the point that I naturally have this protection all the time now. I won't tell you the techique though because..... Only kidding

Imagine a big 'bubble' around you that is made of pure white light. Nothing but love and goodness can come through this bubble. Negativity cannot enter or leave the bubble. So only positive spirits/entities can communicate with you and you also cannot upset them by sending negativity towards them. (Is this making sense?)
It can take a bit of practise to get it right an find your own personal bubble but it is worth it. I encountered a few malicious entities along the way (I'd have to describe them as shadow people as thats how they looked) who utterly terrified me at first and would physically push me etc Was very weird. The same person who gave me the bubble tehnique also told me to stop being afraid. They feed on it. So I did, an between my partner using native american methods (he won't tell me what he did) and me not eing scared we got rid of them.
Now that I have perfected my 'bubble' there have been no more problems.

Sorry for the long post...
Just trying to help. It may be a little hairy on the way but the destination is so beautiful it's worth it

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crudos

I thought this was a free ebook?
you shouldn't have to pay anything for spiritual knowledge anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join