It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I see this pdf file has been mentioned on ATS back in 2009. I never did see it then, it seems to be quite a long read.

I copied a technique several years ago that was posted on ATS; I tried to do a search so that I can credit the original poster on this one but I cannot find it. Here was the technique: If anyone knows who the Author is I would appreciate knowing so that credit can be given! I find this technique quite stimulating!

This was copied here from ATS several years ago, but I do not know who to credit for its authorship!

AWAKENING I

Please read all of the following if you wish to perform this exercise. You need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is very advanced:

The 3rd Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the "pineal" gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be "the seat of the soul" where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The following exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in most people where it remains dormant.

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is "Thoh," pronounced "TOE." It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migraine lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurrence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final physiological event you will experience after opening up your 3rd eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

Faster, easier learning and retention Marked increase in intuition Increased creativity Psychic gifts develop and become remarkably stronger and more intense Ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise and as with all powerful practices, your body will go through discomfort in order to adapt.

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise. I included this below for those who are new. It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following awakening I, before you go onto awakening II, otherwise the exercises won't be effective as your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensely pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 5, 3 times. This helps you to be relaxed and focused. Then focus all of your concentration upon your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the awakening I exercise- a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your 3rd eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise. Hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating the word "MAY." Pronounced like the English language word for the month of May. It should all come out one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay. Gradually and slowly. AIt is ok to adjust your pitch. Breath in again, repeat this 5 times. The tone should be alto. You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, VERY IMPORTANT- when vibrating the word "MAY," feel the energy going into your head, first your 3rd eye area, then into the middle of your brain and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then the middle of your brain and finally the top of your head. This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating "MAY"
3. Concentrate on your 3rd eye
4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain
5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration

Repeat 4 more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable. A feeling of lightness can occur immediately following, some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area and intense euphoria. The bliss state can occur hours and even days later. This will become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance and other psychic and paranormal powers.

edit on Thu Mar 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have a question for some who are more experienced with this sort of thing...

When I stopped experimenting with astral projection, I started to sense an evil presence anytime I was alone, especially at night. I had a constant sense of being watched and even felt like I could tell from where in the room I was being watched. Darkness became my enemy and I even hated seeing my own reflection because I felt as though I'd see something behind me. It's like I was surrounded by something ominous.

I finally was able to get past those feelings but it took the better part of a year. I still visualize strange things at times.

The main issue I still have is that I have trouble sleeping on my back. After 20-30 minutes of laying on my back, I feel anxious like something bad is about to happen to me and I have to roll over. If I do manage to fall asleep on my back, I often wake up feeling like I just narrowly missed being attacked by something.

I've experienced sleep paralysis before and I'm familiar with the physiological effects but this seems different.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Decision

it might help to burn a candle while you are trying to go to sleep. something about candlelight chases away the astral. you will sleep peacefully.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have worked on the astral as well - I also opened the doorway. It took me a while to close the door and get rid of the negative entity - I am not sure at the end whether it was a real entity from another dimension or whether it was created from my own ego and I was feeding it. It was real though because my dog would see it as well in the same place in the house.

I have also drank Ayahuasca couple of times and have experienced some strong interdimentationals.

This is exactly where we all need to go to. All the information that we need:
- where to go to be safe on the planet
- what to do next to spiritually grow
- how to get rid of any disease or personal issues
- where the next money would come from

all of them are answered through this interaction and continual meditation that is associated with it.
We need more posts like these.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

We have to be careful about our Ego. that is correct. Have to get rid of it in full or it will override the actual experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I don't care about flags. i exist in the real world. i was hoping to share some of my experiences without being judged.

I believe that the throat friction exorcise is the essence of all chanting. you are making a connection between your throat chakra and other energy centers. this amplifes the energy.

No I was wrong and apologise, once I saw the link I redacted my post...

I have tried to find a decent reading on this topic for a long time, having found shonky links all over the net or new age hippies barely able to say 5 words without rambling on about things taking the focus off this topic.

I have read part of the intro so far, and will be interested to see what else it contains - you are correct in that part of opening the third eye is by vibrating the pineal gland which is done via tones created in the throat.

So for at least posting the link

edit on 24/3/2011 by badw0lf because: i was the link? I saw the link... oO

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by pellian

YOU say I or me over 35 times in YOUR 3-4 paragraphs in the OP. The title has 3 references to yourself in just 9 words.

I call BS, it is in YOUR mind.

Well that is what it is all about? Many people have recanted stories of experiencing an overwhelming result from such things, he can't really say it was about someone else??

I wouldn't have expected you of all people to call BS on something like this!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Decision

It is all about your perception. If you perceive it with a negative heart or enter it with fear this is what you will experience. Then anytime you come close to the vibrational influence that perception returns and can be overwhelming but like el1jah said on page two It can't hurt you. the only thing that can hurt you is you. Our fear or perception of fear is what we all must overcome before finding the truth and moving forward. It's simply a test and a test you must pass to go any further.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I agree, water is the best for purifying and it connects one to the earth grid/meridian. Its also very good at connecting one to psi and even can have enhanced communication, so in his fear based state, he needs to reach something more, because this about Love not fear, and having faith. When I had to ground I didn't use a technique. Barefeet on the ground, or at least no soles, but the grass feels good, and touching the bark of a tree, really helps.

Dolphin and whale songs. Water can help with negative energy, cleansing. But again it is very connective. And I sense too much fear for him to connect to just anything right now.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I've read that exact verbatim on the net before, but I think this may be the post you are referring to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I catch your drift, you speak after me own heart though you must admit that only the lonely will solve the riddle.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

To me, there is fear inside, that is creating it, something to do with frequency and raising it. But if your third eye is open, then you could really benefit from reaching within, your HS should be able to guide you.

the sound of dolphins and whales

There are a lot of other ones on the side to check into as well. This clears neagtive energy and raises frequency. Its even better than sweet grass which is also a wonderful gift of nature, to light.

Its really important to only give permissions to the right channels and to really be positive, be love even to negative that might intrude. Faith not fear. Faith in all that is Love protecting you. You may still be aware of something else.

There is alot here, not even another channel, just out of sight, out of our UV range that we see, and then there are also bordering channels too. Critters and things. We don't see most of that. The best approach to avoiding lower freqency experiences is to reach for higher frequency.

If you're traditional prayer.

This is for the infinity within, and after watching it, and seeing it is inside you, within and without all things, just without thinking, in a kind of zen mindedness, reach in and connect or see yourself flying through the cosmos, bigger and bigger, if you dont connect, untiil you can cup the milky way into your hands and send love to everyone. Then see yourself stepping outside the cosmos and standing on a poster of it. Don't worry if it takes time, to connect to HS, but always be happy, grateful even if you're not ready yet, but go ahead and ask questions as if you expect the answers to come when you're there on the poster.

Infinity zoom

www.abovetopsecret.com... I put morningmayans videos on this thread, Linda West. They're very good. She puts far more into her videos than her book I have. She's all about Love. And one thing she says, is, to make a list of things in our lives that are lower frequency things, habbits, ,addictions, and then to try to take away from these, and then add to this list, the higher frequency things, such as nature walks, laughter, humor, giving to someone, excercise, fruits and vegetables, sunlight, meditation, etc. Service to others . Giving always unblocks our good. So soul maintenance 101 kind of thing working on raising your Love over fear and frequency.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I already had that pdf, but never got around to reading it. Prefer fast things. Such as while meditating, wtih or without frequencies or music, picturing my third opening and saying, my third eye is gently opening and increasing. And giving it all to Family. I always prefer to go with having the experiences I'm meant to have, and not sure that I want it much wider. I couldn't figure out was happening for the longest time, just having a bath, and suddenly having connection, and contact. A friend shared the connection with water and the grid. Most want to increase their awareness. Water seems to help with meditation. Being able to do this at a mountain lake or creekside, would be so ideal. But even just doing the dishes, with an mp3 player on, and asking questions or something troubling you, and then letting it all go, and forgetting in the moment, can bring answers, visions even.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Agarta

I agree, water is the best for purifying and it connects one to the earth grid/meridian. Its also very good at connecting one to psi and even can have enhanced communication, so in his fear based state, he needs to reach something more, because this about Love not fear, and having faith. When I had to ground I didn't use a technique. Barefeet on the ground, or at least no soles, but the grass feels good, and touching the bark of a tree, really helps.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Fire is really great as well. i think the forms I seen are from some sort of resonance between mundane negative energies inside of your etheric body and the exercise itself. It forms some sort of beacon.. the fire technique also grounds.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

May be water helps but allowing things to happen is key here, I think. I like to say a little prayer before I fall asleep and when I wake up I know I've received what I asked for. It's a bit of a ritual that I expect to work, so it does...

I also lucid dream a lot and have had the most amazing experiences. I'm only mentioning this because I MUST get up when I wake up and not wait for some obnoxious thought to take me out of my comfort zone and kick me out of bed, this rending my first moments a bit negative - they could have been amazingly positive!

I'm interested in hearing more about lifting your vibration. I get down too often and let habits override my life. I know how much enjoyment the world offers but I become stagnate when I start projecting and lose my grasp of the issues - so they can take on a life of their own.

My 3rd eye has always been open. I've never encountered anything but spirits that are higher than me, but then again I believed in Christ when I was a kid and don't see much point attracting lower entities.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I already had that pdf, but never got around to reading it..

I know the file is huge but it is worth it to do the exercises.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Fire is really great as well. i think the forms I seen are from some sort of resonance between mundane negative energies inside of your etheric body and the exercise itself. It forms some sort of beacon.. the fire technique also grounds.

Fire is flighty and flows like water. It does ground but is ever changing. It is not a foundation like the rock, tree, etc.

If you are using fire to ground than this is your problem.

edit to say: If you need a beacon the Earth energy(which you should be using) is bright yellow, a golden light. Your foundation, say a tree, glows bright and is always visible.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Pellian,

I can easily believe you have experienced the things you say, simply because I have experienced and seen so many things myself.. A question I have for you, or anyone that might know, is if the opening part can be done without ending up having these negative side effects.. Opening the pineal gland can also allow negative stuff in?

Or is it doing subsequent things that causes that? I haven't yet read the pdf file, but will be.. I am surprised to even see this stuff, because it sounds incredibly powerful.. Seeing auras of people could really come in handy..

I guesss my worry is if any size dose has the potential to be an overdose, then I'de be reluctant..

Also, another poster has described very good info on just opening the third eye, and you also did that, but did you do much more than that, and that's when the undesired things happen?

It's late for me and pretty tired, so sorry if my post lacks organization...

Be looking forward to hear more from you and everyone else here on these things...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join