It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

I was typing when he posted and by the amount of post during this time so were other people.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Why do you think there is energy?

I hate to sound like morpheus but, do you think there is energy because you can feel it? Do you think there is energy because you think you see it all around you? Do you think the chakras are real because when you close your eyes you see a spinning wheel?

Man, just wait untill your third eye really opens, if it ever does. Because one of your sooner to be revelations is going to be that non of this really exists neway, and why do i think it does!!?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

Nice share dude, it is hard to come accross really detailed books, I am excited for the read.

I ran through the table of contents, and I cannot find any information related to the experiences you posted, so I am curious, did you do any other reading... possibly related to this astral stuff?

No this was the very first technique I tried. I knew it would work the very first time i read the book. i do not usually dabble in occult.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

YOU say I or me over 35 times in YOUR 3-4 paragraphs in the OP. The title has 3 references to yourself in just 9 words.

I call BS, it is in YOUR mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by pellian

Why do you think there is energy?

I hate to sound like morpheus but, do you think there is energy because you can feel it? Do you think there is energy because you think you see it all around you? Do you think the chakras are real because when you close your eyes you see a spinning wheel?

Man, just wait untill your third eye really opens, if it ever does. Because one of your sooner to be revelations is going to be that non of this really exists neway, and why do i think it does!!?

it is important to convey to this thread that there really is a world out there we cannot see. my intention is just to state my experience. the energy you speak about is seen not felt as a blue glow. Even witht he eyes shut and head covered a bright glow still persists

excuse
edit on 23-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
OK,

First and foremost no one should open anything without first being prepared for the end result. Given that, consider yourself lucky in the fact that you chose to attempt to open your 3rd eye on your own accord. I didn't have that luxury, I was born with mine open.

In any case to all of you trying to touch the spirit world I can only say this........be careful what you wish for.
The whole psycic thing isn't what its cracked up to be. You get the good and the bad.

You have to be strong mentally, and comfortable with yer own skin before attempting any of this.

by the way, ALL humans are capable of this other worldly perception.....it doesn't mean you should go out and jump into the unknown without first maybe doing a little subjective research.

Some peoples minds can't handle the truth

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Okay pellian, After reading the pdf I think I have found the problem. This pdf although informative is not detailed sufficiently in preparation. The grounding techniques are minimal and they are extremely important.

This is what I suggest you do to mellow out what you are experiencing.

You must find balance within the energies of your body before you can find balance within your mind.

Get into the shower. As the water flows over you close your eyes and see the water as a bright blue energy flowing over and through you. picture it flush away the black flecks of dis-ease and negativity. when you see no more flakes. get out of the shower.

Next air dry. close your eyes and feel and see a white energy surrounding and entering your body allow it to purify. when dry, lie down.

See and feel a Yellow energy surround and flow through you. This is Earth and healing. when you are full and you see in your minds eye yourself as glowing yellow. change your focus to love.

This is Red and is represented as fire. feel its warmth through and around you until your negativity is gone.

This process will balance you out.

Do this before each time you open your awareness until you are comfortable with your being.

The next thing to remember is that your awareness is also your perception. That which you fear becomes fearful and that which you love will bless.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There are several grounding techniques in the pdf. streaming water down your arm, releasing energies into a fire, releasing into the ground, and releasing into a tree.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There is no energies in your body.

If you want to mellow out, then you mellow out. The practice of doing anything is a practice of focus.

It is all about focus.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

How about just being grounded?

Why can't you just go, " I don't feel fear, and i am grounded". Then be grounded and not feel fear?

It's ok to use the illusion to get out of it. But one day you are going to realize.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
you can lose the power to.
do a lot of exercise drink a little wine.
if you can have any kind of sex.
ignore the other world.
try to eat fresh meat each day.
every thing you should not do to open your 3eye.
the opposite of what you did to open.
sleep eraly get up eraly and go for a run.

it will take time.

or/and
you can use the power to keep you save.
see a white shield around you, nothing can get through it.
keep thing from out side your house out.
take your coat and shoes off at the door.
if you bring new/old things in you home.
cleans them.
read up more on it.
edit on 23-3-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I read it. there is grounding and there is balancing but without fully implimenting both your energy is scattered and unfocused. Try what I said. I too was born with my eye open and it has been my life. I have taught this and many other subjects for more than 20 years. It is your choice. you asked I answered.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

so agarta,

how has your life been with your "eye" open? what have you seen?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh jeez. You don't need to ground out.

The first thing you want to do is just experience. If something bad comes your way, have at it. Have faith in what you are. Have faith and allow harmony to be your guide.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i am not trying to force anything. I have had some really cool experiences. what was so bad about the entities. the spiders like to sit on your face while you sleep. you can see them descend while you are getting tired in bed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If I could live in just one topic, this would be it.

Pile it on guys & gals, start to finish, experiences and visions... I'm listening!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Tomorrow if this thread is still alive i will describe the really cool visions i got recently because of these exercises. as for now i am signing out.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
I saw God yesterday, but I won't tell you where. He's all mine

We are all adults here, if I need an evil entity to take hold of my spirit, then that is my choosing.

No technique = a full load of BS

Exactly. We are all here together trying to accomplish what you are "claiming" to accomplish. It seems that since you do possess the power or ability to travel further than most and cannot handle what is happening, you have mistakenly come across a life long concept we are all trying to grasp. seems to me you are the one that is incapable of having this "power" i meditate all the time and when i come back i see 3 to 6 of what i know are evil entities..what do i do? i control myself because only people who can do things like this have control...otherwise we would all be spiraling downward and killing ourselves off in some way...its highly unlikely you did what you did. unless you prove otherwise

don't hold back. and stop being selfish..im trying to help EVERYONE i possibly can whether they tell me i am going to a psychiatric hospital (my mother) or not...

edit: found your source you shared. thanks! i am looking forward to this..i have had many unexplained experiences by accident. ive been told im growing faster spiritually than my buddies who are in on all of this. quite interesting!
edit on 24-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: sorry for bashing!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The world we live in, I like to call Earth School, is only a stage. All that is perceived is just that a perception. here is a link to my website Mental Evolution mentalevolution.webs.com... if you scroll down on the home page you will find a book I wrote on the subject click it and you will be taken to a download page. It is free I don't charge. As for my experiences I would like you to go back and reread your post. You attempted to convey your experiences to the best of your ability but I guarantee your description does not give justice to what you actually witnessed. As for how my life has been because of being awake, lets put it this way, the good is wonderful, when I feel negative it is horrific, when I shut it out I'm lost.

I just checked the link to my book and it is not working. I will fix it and let you know when it's done and available.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Agarta because: post broken link announcement.

It's working now if you have issues let me know.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Agarta because: Link fixed

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by pellian

lets put it this way, the good is wonderful, when I feel negative it is horrific, when I shut it out I'm lost.

WOW! that is crazy. exactly how it is for me. i HATE any kind of negative energy...and i Never shut things out anymore because it just messes me up! im so happy you said this!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join