It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Its on page 2

Heres the link www.clairvision.org...

edit on 26-3-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

You say, "god himself" not quite sure what you mean by that....but from what all that I have learned god, is in you and me, and the whole universe and we make up an individual tune to create a whole.It's the ultimate sacred geometry and it's a miracle that it works the way it does. It took me many years to actually comprehend what that really means. God is first like yourself, but to tap into that higher pool of that kind of energy it's suggested you have a sort of conduit to link you better to the whole. I'm sorry if the name Jesus annoys scares you. It's not limited to Jesus..I just happen to find that Jesus can be a very effective protective energy source. Any spiritual teacher that resonates good within you can help. It all about tapping into pools of energy that meet your needs. To say you don't need any of them...well, to each to their own. Read Eckhart Tolle's first few chapters of A New Earth to get the gist of what Im trying to tell you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My name is Dominic and I am writing this under a friends ats account. I am not an ats user. I am 28 years old.

This post and many of its reply's are real. If you have never seen a plane or a car, it would not exist to you. Most people live in their mind or (frame of reference.) This "frame of reference" is the sum of all memories and experiences a person has ever lived since birth. There is so much more that exists in this world, and when you see it, then believe me, this is not a fantasy or an invention of the imagination. This is as physical and real to many, just as the other five senses are a real to you.

Every human being was born with the ability to sense and be receptive to energy. Some naturally were conceived with a much higher receptiveness. As with anything is is possible to enhance or subdue this sense.

From as long as I can remember (ie 3yo) I have been extremely sensitive to energy and have had an awareness that was extremely hard to live with. I can feel the energy of everything living (plants, animals and especially humans.)This means you feel every bit of pain, fear, depression, as well as joy, happiness and love. To feel this way without the frame of reference or understanding of what is actually physically happening, could be dangerous to one's mental state. This is because when you open yourself up to energy, you do not have a choice about what energy you take and what energy you shield yourself from. This can make you feel like a rag doll. It is extremely exhausting and energy draining to be in this aware state around certain negative suppressive people. Also you will begin to understand people and know things that you often do not want to know. Ignorance is bliss. When you become more aware and if you are able to learn and accept this insight, there becomes great opportunity to use it for manipulative purposes.

What is am trying to say is; if you choose to open this door do it slowly and be aware that this is not a whimsical choice, this is a life long road. You need to start from the beginning of the road and experience all the necessary interactions. If you blindly jump into the middle of the freeway you will be run over.

Even though I have been receptive all my life I only began to understand what i was actually feeling when I was thirteen years old. I started to understand its power to influence my life and the power is gives you to influence others. Ever since then I have been on a personal spiritual journey, and because I asked for guidance, I have never been alone and never been allowed to fall to darkness, even though the pull was sometimes strong. In this time I have been slowly given more and more understanding through experience. I do not rush my journey because I am aware of the importance of timing.

I am able to open and close my awareness, accept energy and also shield myself from those who endeavor to steal it. To reach even this basic level has taken me 12 years of constant direction. I am aware of the presence of something that is always there to guide me, and with this guidance I always know what to do and more importantly exactly when to do it. This guidance allows me to often see the future and always gives me the opportunity to do and spread positive energy. With this awareness comes what some many might call sacrifice. Rarely is the "light path" the easy one, or the one that is directly beneficial to you.

With this awareness come choice. Life is no longer simple, ignorance is no longer bliss. Right and wrong do not exist, all you know and see is shades of gray. You become very aware of your body, mind and soul. You gain strength over your mind and your body, with realization that you are not your mind or your body. With greater awareness in the distinction of mind and body from your soul, your frame of reference can be put aside, therefore not being unable to cloud your awareness. With this, all prejudice and mental separation can be removed and a new spiritual connectivity between all living and nonliving energy can be felt. With this strong connectivity you are able to keep your energy strong, pure and unadulterated. With this new found energy source, you are now able to give eternal love to all without being drained and exhausted. To open your awareness is easy and I am sure that anyone who wants to can for a limited time. To live your life in constant awareness is extremely difficult to maintain in our modern highly distracted world.

I am not one to tell anyone they should or should not do something. That is not my prerogative on earth. Just be aware that if you choose to train and enhance your awareness then you will no longer be able to make unconscious choices. With any ability comes great responsibility. (Ie Spiderman Ha ha) To be aware of the consequence of a choice makes you responsible for its actions. Therefore all your actions become far more morally significant as you understand the energy dynamics and unseen consequences.

As with any ability it can be used for good and bad. I use the energy of love and light to power my life however there is just as much power in hatred and darkness. I began my journey with the guidance of love and light and the influence of a couple of amazing people that allowed me to share my experience. This has protected me through my journey and will guide me for the rest of my life. Do not go down this path if you are alone or if you are living in a dark place. Ask for gods' influence and protection and you might be in for a life you never thought could exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by taccj9903

Its on page 2

Heres the link www.clairvision.org...

Thanks polarwarrior.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

I'm really glad to hear that, love.
Love you too! You might feel a bit euphoric for days. This is what if feels like when you raise your frequency to that degree by tapping into the right pools of energy that "rings" like a bell in you. ♥♥♥
P.S. This is exactly the state of mind one should be in before you practice these exercises outlined in the book the op posted.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i hope i don't accidently open my third eye though i would like to witness the existence of spirits.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by globalextraction
i hope i don't accidently open my third eye though i would like to witness the existence of spirits.

There is no accident. If you choose it then it's on purpose. If it happens on its own you were meant to see it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

...I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.

You know what... I doubt this is the fully opened "third eye". I think you just have opened it a little, something like astral vision. And judging by what you saw this is not the highest levels of astral world. So be very careful. You can lost your mind or literally to become obsessed.

I didn't have such experience with a "third eye", but I personally know one person who is practicing yoga for at least 30 years. I helped him in his yoga classes for about 10 years. (Just to illustrate a little bit that he is for real - here I have published some videos where I demonstrate what I have learned from him and what kind of ability he "gave" me www.abovetopsecret.com...).

So through these years he told me about many interesting his personal experiences. One of which was his experience with an opened "third eyes". It's hard to describe, but main elements of this "vision", as I remember, was 360° vision. It's like you can see everything around you - and yourself - at the same time. And everything was illuminated by light. And also you can see your chakras and subtle bodies (astral, mental etc.). And you can see as far as you want and as close as you want - no difference.

Later I have found very similar description in a book written by known in certain circles person - Yogananda. I think it describes everything much better than I can tell. Here is that part where, together with another things is described third eye vision:

"... He struck gently on my chest above the heart.

My body became immovably rooted; breath was drawn out of my lungs as if by some huge magnet. Soul and mind instantly lost their physical bondage, and streamed out like a fluid piercing light from my every pore. The flesh was as though dead, yet in my intense awareness I knew that never before had I been fully alive. My sense of identity was no longer narrowly confined to a body, but embraced the circumambient atoms. People on distant streets seemed to be moving gently over my own remote periphery. The roots of plants and trees appeared through a dim transparency of the soil; I discerned the inward flow of their sap.

The whole vicinity lay bare before me. My ordinary frontal vision was now changed to a vast spherical sight, simultaneously all-perceptive. Through the back of my head I saw men strolling far down Rai Ghat Road, and noticed also a white cow who was leisurely approaching. When she reached the space in front of the open ashram gate, I observed her with my two physical eyes. As she passed by, behind the brick wall, I saw her clearly still.

All objects within my panoramic gaze trembled and vibrated like quick motion pictures. My body, Master's, the pillared courtyard, the furniture and floor, the trees and sunshine, occasionally became violently agitated, until all melted into a luminescent sea; even as sugar crystals, thrown into a glass of water, dissolve after being shaken. The unifying light alternated with materializations of form, the metamorphoses revealing the law of cause and effect in creation.

An oceanic joy broke upon calm endless shores of my soul. The Spirit of God, I realized, is exhaustless Bliss; His body is countless tissues of light. A swelling glory within me began to envelop towns, continents, the earth, solar and stellar systems, tenuous nebulae, and floating universes. The entire cosmos, gently luminous, like a city seen afar at night, glimmered within the infinitude of my being. The sharply etched global outlines faded somewhat at the farthest edges; there I could see a mellow radiance, ever-undiminished. It was indescribably subtle; the planetary pictures were formed of a grosser light.

The divine dispersion of rays poured from an Eternal Source, blazing into galaxies, transfigured with ineffable auras. Again and again I saw the creative beams condense into constellations, then resolve into sheets of transparent flame. By rhythmic reversion, sextillion worlds passed into diaphanous luster; fire became firmament.

I cognized the center of the empyrean as a point of intuitive perception in my heart. Irradiating splendor issued from my nucleus to every part of the universal structure. Blissful amrita, the nectar of immortality, pulsed through me with a quicksilverlike fluidity. The creative voice of God I heard resounding as Aum, the vibration of the Cosmic Motor.

Suddenly the breath returned to my lungs. With a disappointment almost unbearable, I realized that my infinite immensity was lost. Once more I was limited to the humiliating cage of a body, not easily accommodative to the Spirit. Like a prodigal child, I had run away from my macrocosmic home and imprisoned myself in a narrow microcosm.

My guru was standing motionless before me. ..."

Autobiography of a Yogi. By Paramhansa Yogananda
Chapter 14. An Experience in Cosmic Consciousness
www.crystalclarity.com...

As you can see this is a very different experience.
edit on 27-3-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
reply to post by Destructor

Read Eckhart Tolle's first few chapters of A New Earth to get the gist of what Im trying to tell you.

The dude is a pencil neck version of Chuck Mason in my opinion.

What is one of his all wizardry wise quotes he touts... Ummmm yeah, "Stillness is the only thing in this world that has no form. But then, it is not really a thing, and it is not of this world."

I say it's the whole space time continuum as one. The completed fourth dimension. Now make me a plaque of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decision
I have a question for some who are more experienced with this sort of thing...

When I stopped experimenting with astral projection, I started to sense an evil presence anytime I was alone, especially at night. I had a constant sense of being watched and even felt like I could tell from where in the room I was being watched. Darkness became my enemy and I even hated seeing my own reflection because I felt as though I'd see something behind me. It's like I was surrounded by something ominous.

I finally was able to get past those feelings but it took the better part of a year. I still visualize strange things at times.

The main issue I still have is that I have trouble sleeping on my back. After 20-30 minutes of laying on my back, I feel anxious like something bad is about to happen to me and I have to roll over. If I do manage to fall asleep on my back, I often wake up feeling like I just narrowly missed being attacked by something.

I've experienced sleep paralysis before and I'm familiar with the physiological effects but this seems different.

I've been back tracing this conversation using the "reply to" links in the forward pages starting with a post on this page because all this smelt like "astral projection" to me, but I was not quite sure. Then I read this line you wrote, "When I stopped experimenting with astral projection, I started to sense an evil presence anytime I was alone, especially at night." Now I'm sure.

I guess I should have read the whole thread from beginning to end instead of cherry picking conversations to read. It would had saved me some lost time. That is, astral projection does not seem real to me yada yada.

Stage right.... bye

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofwolves3563

When I read your post I felt very empathetic. You remind me of where I a few years ago. Here is what I learned.

1.) Make a connection by praying for somebody...or even better... have someone pray for YOU. It sounds so simple... sometimes you can feel this energy and it feels like cushion of protective air on your skin healing you. Makes you feel euphoric. I went ahead and prayed for you. (Interestingly...You might wind up having dreams of swimming peacefully underwater because that's the kind of energy you may experience...it's the feeling a flowing energy on their body like they are swimming. I'm not sure why, but this is a common occurrence I noticed when people tune in to that frequency.)
2.) Drop EVERYTHING for a week. No soul searching. No truth seeking. No Contemplation. No prayers. None of it. Ban yourself from ATS for a while. Actually ban yourself from internet for a while. You need a breather.

These thing might help, it might not. Just wanted to share with you. Peace =)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Will try to make a long story short ... (Third eye story)

Guess I have always been a seeker without knowing it or trying intentionally to seek anything, it has just happened.

Started to meditate about 3 years ago.

About a year ago while in a deep meditative state I started to feel a little tiny vibration around the third eye area.
Continued to meditate and being aware of this feeling, focusing on this point gave me a small feeling of more awareness.

The feeling grew stronger and my last year has been the best of my life, I just spent 6 months in India, mostly just relaxing, floating around, feeling much love and happiness.

When I got back from the trip things was still fine, much more sensitive but still fine ...

About 1.5 week ago, couple of days before the Super full moon, everything just crashed, like there was a big shift. Was sitting in meditation and I went very deep, at the end it felt like the body separated from the brain, body got into chock.

Days past this I had experienced several panic attacks everyday, forced to accept death several times. I have become much more sensitive and I feel much more energies, my third eye/upper energy center is constantly vibrating.

I have no strong visions but it feels like my awareness/intuition has become very strong, but also my sensitivity. The feeling I could experience before after 30 minutes of deep mediation, I am feeling that now without even closing my eyes.

I can not meet with my old friends, I just feel the bad energy coming out of all those same old discussions. I see this as a good thing, unfortunately some old thought patterns are still hanging around causing negativity. A part of me still wants to do all those old things I used to do at the same time as the new body know I cant.

It is also hard to live in a big city, like everything around is screaming that there some something wrong with you.

My life has totally changed, everything, it is like the energy of my body / universe is forcing me to cut all bad energy and all old stuff off, 20 minutes ago I cut of my relationship and there was no option (Distant one causing frustration and negativity). Feels like this could be a very beautiful process but it is also very painful. Like I have been reborn and trying to learn how to live with a new body.

Spending my time at the moment just trying to be very calm, playing some flute, reading books, going for walks, eating well, trying not to isolate myself. Also practicing temple style Tai Chi and sitting meditation daily trying to direct the energy down to my heart.

This is nothing which happened over a couple of weeks. I have been meditating for years, not trying to hard, not trying to achieve anything. It feels like I have just followed the energy and intuition.

I am trying to see this process which I am going through as a good thing, I am trying to stay strong but not always easy. Discovered this thread and felt like writing this, just registered an account at Lightworkers and think I will continue there.

People are free to write what they want but if you are thinking to write something very negative to me, please don't, it will not do any good. Very sensitive at the moment, just trying to stay focused.

If you have gone through anything similar, feel free to get in touch

Love for you all

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I am now skeptical with what happened to this guy, I may try his approach next..I did the meditating and chanting thoh for the three days, I did get a headache, but that was all. I am not able to see auras still, or hear voices or see anything out of the ordinary. I am calling that one a scam. I will try what this kid did and go from there. I did ground myself before I started the chanting, I learned how to properly ground myself back in 2002 when I started looking into most of this stuff.

So I am not sure what else to say, but I feel fine, and I didn't see spiders last night or anything at all. So not sure what to make of all of this!?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Meditation is a way to the astral world, I am still shocked to find out that such worlds exist, it just takes practice to transcend, very dangerous also if you ask me.
There are many posts on the side effect of opening such a chanel, when I meditate I do it for getting health benefits, I don't go too deep, anything in excess in this world will make you ill, anything, food, medicine, even vitamins taken in a larger quantity can cause intoxication. and why not this stuff too.

I noticed some of the side effects are.
Anxiety.
Lack of sleep.
Panic Attacks.
Unable to function into this world.
....and many other smaller things.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Meditation is a way to the astral world, I am still shocked to find out that such worlds exist, it just takes practice to transcend, very dangerous also if you ask me.
There are many posts on the side effect of opening such a chanel, when I meditate I do it for getting health benefits, I don't go too deep, anything in excess in this world will make you ill, anything, food, medicine, even vitamins taken in a larger quantity can cause intoxication. and why not this stuff too.

I noticed some of the side effects are.
Anxiety.
Lack of sleep.
Panic Attacks.
Unable to function into this world.
....and many other smaller things.

Yes, i agree anything in excess is bad, which is why I eat good foods, all homemade, and barely any processed foods, I do know all of that. What that has top do with what i said I have no idea? I did notice after my chanting and meditation it did leave me light headed, and fatigued, and the slight headache. I already suffer from anxiety, I do not have panic attacks at all, as I have learned how to deal with my anxiety without medication. I don't believe in medicating for certain illnesses. Anyway, it apparently didn't work for me. About meditating all you need is 20 minutes a day. That's it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by pellian

I discovered a technique that allows me to magically look for text on various websites.

This is another Copy & Paste job that has been posted already - word by word - on 24 different other websites.

You Sir, are a moron, it's as simple as that.

....and, if you check a little closer, you will see that all the articles are sourced back to this thread. It's called linking an article.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I open my third eye every morning right after a cup of hot coffee and a cigarette. I seem to see the same thing, its the world going to #....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by Agarta

I am now skeptical with what happened to this guy, I may try his approach next..I did the meditating and chanting thoh for the three days, I did get a headache, but that was all. I am not able to see auras still, or hear voices or see anything out of the ordinary. I am calling that one a scam. I will try what this kid did and go from there. I did ground myself before I started the chanting, I learned how to properly ground myself back in 2002 when I started looking into most of this stuff.

So I am not sure what else to say, but I feel fine, and I didn't see spiders last night or anything at all. So not sure what to make of all of this!?

I am writing the following to all. Beginners and advanced alike. It is a meditation I use everyday and have since 1986. Its purpose is to relax the body and develop the minds eye. It grounds and opens at the same time. I suggest that you read it aloud while recording it so that it may be used as a guided meditation(use your calming voice). There is little that is more comforting than your own voice to your subconscious mind, not to mention, almost all mental programing happens due to what you actually say rather than think. Begin recording at the quotes and end recording at the quotes but do not record what is in parentheses, this is simply guides in how to speak. This should only take about 20 min.

Preparation is easy. Simply dim the lights or light a fragrance free candle(we are not working darkness or aroma therapy for the moment),sit or lie down in a comfortable position, and breath. Breath is very important, it should be slow and deep, in through the nose and out through the mouth, in through the nose and out through the mouth. Clear your mind of anticipation and focus on your voice. If you fall asleep its ok simply try again tomorrow.

And we begin:

"You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause).
Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause).

Concentrate on your feet and calves(pause), nothing but your feet and calves(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your feet and calves(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your thighs and buttocks(pause), nothing but your thighs and buttocks(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your thighs and buttocks(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your stomach and lower back(pause), nothing but your stomach and lower back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your stomach and lower back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your chest and upper back(pause), nothing but your chest and upper back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your chest and upper back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on you neck, head, and face(pause), nothing but your neck, head, and face(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your neck, head, and face(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your whole body as a whole(pause), nothing but your whole body as a whole(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your whole body as a whole(pause, pause).

(pause 30 sec. for breathing)

See yourself walking to your refrigerator(pause), you open the door and it is empty except for a single orange on the top shelf(pause), see the light and the orange, feel the cold coming from the refrigerator(pause), you pick up the orange(pause), feel its cold, feel its weight, feel its texture(pause), see its colors, see its surface, see all its detail(pause), you begin to peal the orange(pause), you smell it, you hear it tare, you feel it, you see it,(pause), you begin to eat it(pause) you taste it, you feel the beads pop in your mouth, you smell it, you hear it(pause, pause) you enjoy the senses as you experience this orange(pause, pause).

You realize you forgot to close the refrigerator(pause) when you look back to it you see the back is missing and through and beyond is a sunlit forest(pause) you step through(pause) you feel the sun on your body, you smell the air, you see the trees and random bird and animal, you hear the wind as it rustles the leaves and you begin to walk(pause, pause)

As you walk you realize you are no longer you(pause) you are a deer(pause) you see as it sees, you smell as it smells, you feel as it feels, you hear as it hears(pause) you feel your new power, your new strength and begin to run(pause) faster and faster(pause) feel your heart rate, feel your breathing, see the woods speeding past as you run(pause) your fear is gone with this new experience(pause, pause)

You come to a cliff and jump, yet you do not fall for you are now a bird(pause)see as it sees, feel the wind on your face and wings(pause) notice what kind of bird you are(pause) you fly out over the ocean(pause) see, hear, smell, feel, taste(pause) turn and swoop, experience flight(pause, pause, pause)

You dive toward the surface of the ocean(pause) when you break the surface your fear is gone(pause) you are now a fish(pause), notice what you are(pause) see, hear, smell, taste, feel(pause) experience your new self and be(pause, pause, pause)

You begin to swim faster and faster then shoot up through the surface(pause) you do not come down for you are now a sphere of conscious energy(pause) see, feel, taste, touch, smell, be(pause) you rise higher and higher, faster and faster(pause)higher and higher, faster and faster(pause) you leave Earth, faster and faster(pause) you begin to travel toward the sun(pause) faster and faster(pause, pause, pause)

When you reach the sun you enter and become fire(pause) see, feel, hear, taste, smell, dance, experience, be, love(pause, pause, pause)

When you emerge from the surface you see yourself meditating by a campfire and it is night(pause) enter into yourself and open your eyes(pause) see, hear, smell, taste, feel the campfire and the area around you(pause) stand and raise your arms to the sky(pause) you begin to rise(pause) you fly to your home town(pause) use all your senses(pause) you see your house and enter through the roof(pause) you see yourself meditating and enter into yourself(pause, pause, pause)

Concentrate on your whole body as a whole(pause), nothing but your whole body as a whole(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your whole body as a whole(pause, pause).

Concentrate on you neck, head, and face(pause), nothing but your neck, head, and face(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your neck, head, and face(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your chest and upper back(pause), nothing but your chest and upper back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your chest and upper back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your stomach and lower back(pause), nothing but your stomach and lower back(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your stomach and lower back(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your thighs and buttocks(pause), nothing but your thighs and buttocks(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your thighs and buttocks(pause, pause).

Concentrate on your feet and calves(pause), nothing but your feet and calves(pause), breath in relaxation and breath out all tension in your feet and calves(pause, pause).

Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause), Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth(pause).

You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause) You are calm, relaxed, and safe(pause)."

When you are ready open your eyes and orientate yourself then write down your experience to the smallest detail you can remember. then repeat tomorrow and every day. When you are comfortable with changing it go through the process and change as you like. But remember to experience on all your senses levels

Edit to say; P.S. Is your refrigerator open?

P.S.S. you can alter words to fit your personal vocabulary or language ie; ice box instead of refrigerator.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Then why tell anybody about it?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Been amusing to read this thread.

Because of the internet everyone is now and expert at radiation levels and opening their third eye. Among other things.

OP's book suggestion is dangerous for most.

as someone stated, doing this without needed preliminary work is like jumping onto a freeway, you will get hit.

Be very careful what you invite into your awareness.

King Salomon progressed from profound judgment to insanity because of this practice.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join