It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it

Then as a skeptic of your claims allow me to say I can turn invisible, but only when nobody is looking.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The world of the shaman is a place for warriors.

I call it a place for warriors because it exists in multiple worlds.

It is a world of sacrifice of self. A world of evolution. A world where you are the king.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In for technique.

dont be afraid of astral things, nothing can touch you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by pellian

Why would you want to open your third eye? its basically asking for evil to smack you in the face.

Agreed. I experimented with astral projection and had some VERY negative side effects for a year or so afterward until I closed whatever door I opened.

I still get some odd perceptions at times.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

There is many a county inmate that agrees with you my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well a lot of good it does to tell him not to go there after he already has.

Anyway. What makes you so sure you have opened the third eye? Sounds like the lower psychism to me. What is it you were trying to accomplish? Where is your focus? That will determine what plane you access. The astral plane is the plane of illusion its not real even though it seems so. And everything there is backwards. You must learn to control it and seek to move to the mental plane.

Did you use certain yoga techniques? They can open the chakras before you are ready. You can ask for help and protection you know.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Best to have a designated driver (guide) in these matters. Otherwise it is easy to get into a
"Car Wreck" so to speak.

if you catch my drift

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
alright
I'll post the technique

download this book

www.clairvision.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalbeing
reply to post by pellian

Focusing too much on one chakra is not good. You can cause an imbalance. The energy you are circulating through your body can heat up your vital organs as well and cause hallucinations when directed towards the head. I dont know how advanced your technique is but Ive been told your symptoms are fairly normal. I dont know what your doing though.

I don't think you need to limit your concentration on your heart chakra. I tend to favour the ones below.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

thanks ..

will give it a read..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok, your telling us that you have a technique that can increase our brain power a thousand fold and your not going to tell us the method? We are not your children that you have to protect, we are adults! Im sure you believe in taking away my car keys because I might crash or turn off the power in my home because I might electrocute myself? That is a load of crap just because your perception of something is bad does not mean the rest of us cannot control it. Let us be the judge. If you don't tell us then I will hate you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

the world of the shaman please do explain

I'll post the technique as soon as i get this thread started we start discussing.

I want answers please.
edit on 23-3-2011 by pellian because: (no reason given)

redacted...
edit on 23/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Guys, 2nd page post#9 He did post the technique.
It's a link to a PDF book for download.

I took a quick glance and scanned through the pdf file. It's pretty indepth, thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its not so much about opening your third eye as much as it is about the realization that the mind can create.

The idea and techniques or the third eye is an illusory way for people to set focus. Once they have this focus then it becomes, not an opening of a chakra, but the focus of the mind that becomes key.

Use your illusion to escape the illusion. Realize its not the chakra making the change but the focus of your mind.

Think of focus the same as giving a command. Once you focus on something observe it. Once you observe it, you will want to be ready to receive it.

Ask and you shall receive. Be ready to take this into a whole new level.

But of course, noone is ready to accept themselves as the christ.
edit on 23-3-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have the PDF. I am reading the technique and I will submit myself to testing this method for the safety of ATS members.

If I do not post a reply in this thread within the week, assume the worse... these Entities ate me. Hopefully with hot sauce and a dash of mayo.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Nice share dude, it is hard to come accross really detailed books, I am excited for the read.

I ran through the table of contents, and I cannot find any information related to the experiences you posted, so I am curious, did you do any other reading... possibly related to this astral stuff?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Having studied this topic for many years I can say with some certainty that you jumped without a net. If you don't even know what a shaman is you played a game that you didn't even understand the rules. Thats like going out and buying the Necronomican and opening a gate simply because it would be fun. If you feel fear than you were not ready to begin with and I strongly suggest you post your technique so those of us that understand can help you stabilize, balance, and maintain your sanity before it is too late.

Let this be a lesson to those that want to dabble without the lifetime commitment of your actions.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't care about flags. i exist in the real world. i was hoping to share some of my experiences without being judged.

I believe that the throat friction exorcise is the essence of all chanting. you are making a connection between your throat chakra and other energy centers. this amplifes the energy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OP

Sorry I got so upset I am sorry and I don't hate you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join