It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New! REAL GHOST PHOTO (Not Fake) Mar.22nd, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hi everybody! I haven't posted for awhile. Usually in the early spring I start up my paranormal investigations again. One night every weekend I'll go to a suspected haunted location to investigate for a couple hours even if it's just with my digital camera, with the weather permitting of course.
Anyway, I went yesterday to Hatley Memorial Cemetery in Victoria, British Columbia. At every location I stop at I always snap three pictures consecutively from the same angle to eliminate any obvious lens flare or reflection. I made a video this morning of my find and uploaded it to YouTube. Pareidolia isn't the case this time. Even a skeptic has to admit that it's pretty compelling.
Hope you enjoy the video!

edit on 23-3-2011 by Verideecimo because: forgot to link my video!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You haven't linked to anything.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am sure I will enjoy this video/photo.... But you have to upload it first.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nope ,.
not seeing anything that resembles a ghost.
But if you go to Bryce canyon in Utah
you can pretend to see many faces in the rock formations

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

uuhgggh

you spent so much time and energy,, for this,,?

i applaud your effort for going out and DOING the work---

but i hope your (and our) efforts will have more Real proof/evidence

sorry B.C. bro

maybey next time

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Fake.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I dont see any ghost, sorry
I'd rather see original photos anyways

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

Hi everybody! I haven't posted for awhile. Usually in the early spring I start up my paranormal investigations again. One night every weekend I'll go to a suspected haunted location to investigate for a couple hours even if it's just with my digital camera, with the weather permitting of course.
Anyway, I went yesterday to Hatley Memorial Cemetery in Victoria, British Columbia. At every location I stop at I always snap three pictures consecutively from the same angle to eliminate any obvious lens flare or reflection. I made a video this morning of my find and uploaded it to YouTube. Pareidolia isn't the case this time. Even a skeptic has to admit that it's pretty compelling.
Hope you enjoy the video!

edit on 23-3-2011 by Verideecimo because: forgot to link my video!

Hey there Verideecimo,

The introduction to the video was great ... very professional

Woody

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Even a skeptic has to admit that it's pretty compelling.

No dice.
Better luck next time.

Hope you enjoyed the video

Was ok. Would rather you upload the original pictures.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

i just love how threads like these get so many posts, also how every post is a simple 1 liner saying "What picture"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I see an overly long 2 minute video, with bad music and cheesy 'produced by' themes, for a picture that could have been used, that is used to dismiss pareidolia and to tell sceptics to shove it up their oopsie.

But in reference to the picture that is brightened, contrasted, enhanced altered and enlarged in order to reveal something, I don't see anything like a face?

edit on 23/3/2011 by badw0lf because: oopsied on the oopsie!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Lou Reed isn't dead

2nd.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It is better watching the video in full screen on youtube. The little player is pretty small. You can see the face in the top right before any brightening was done. There are people that after they shake hands with an alien they still won't believe it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

i seen a face in the photo i would like to one day go and do what you do and see what i might find with a camera and my own self.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry you went to so much trouble OP , but sadly what you are seeing is just another case of Near Lens Light Reflection , so common in Digit video and still cameras .
The phenomenom occurs when out of focus particles , such as dust , are lit by the camera's onboard flash .

Respects .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dust.

It's a particle of dust or another reflective substance that is being blown by the wind to the left. The first shot was an unobstructed particle and the second shot was taken as it either disappears behind or is otherwise obstructed by the pot or its own glare from the flash of the camera.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sorry, there is nothing.

And with a thread title like Real Ghost Photo (no fake), i would expect much better than this.

Faces and images can be seen in anything.

This is not a ghost or anything supernatural.

VvV

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, sorry if anybody thinks I was misleading or wasting their time. I obviously believe otherwise. I'll spend more time out at another place this weekend and find some evidence that's a little more convincing. Thanks for your input on the subject and watching my video.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I se, a woman with long hair and having mermaid tail ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
I always snap three pictures consecutively from the same angle to eliminate any obvious lens flare or reflection.

Just why do you think taking 3 photos from the same place will eliminate lens flare or reflection?

We have a video with music added - that means fake. Both for "ufos" and "ghosts" it is not necessary
edit on 27-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join