It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Dream Film Part 1 HD ***Must Watch!***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For anyone that might be having a little trouble in understanding how America has literally been RAPED by the bankers, or if you actually know someone that might be on the fence or at least open to the idea of awakening to the harsh reality that currently surrounds us and our nation....HAVE THEM WATCH THIS!!

I have to say that that was the MOST entertaining way I have had things explained to me! Definitely a 2
thumbs up. Hopefully you will feel the same. Please share with any and all...lets keep getting the word out!!

Doh sorry I forgot to add part 2!! Here ya go:

edit on 23-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
AHHHHH!! Don't just post part 1! Get the video out of my sig and embed that bad boy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this ... ATS got them goodies today fellas.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugged
AHHHHH!! Don't just post part 1! Get the video out of my sig and embed that bad boy.

Haha thanks man I just realized I forgot to post up part 2. Thanks for the heads up, fixed now

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This has been posted over and over.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great Post..S & F

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This works too. I just wanted to make sure people get the chance to see film in its entirety. And I, and I'm sure Newbomb, know that this has been posted many times, but it should be until the Federal Reserve is dissolved.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yeah its a great video... been posted here quite alot, but I always tell people I know about it, and give them the search keywords on youtube.

Its great for waking people up

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugged
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This works too. I just wanted to make sure people get the chance to see film in its entirety. And I, and I'm sure Newbomb, know that this has been posted many times, but it should be until the Federal Reserve is dissolved.

Quoted for truth brother....quoted for truth
I hadn't never seen it before and although I had a PRETTY GOOD IDEA that it had been posted on ATS before, I felt that....just as you said, that this is TOO IMPORTANT and needed to be posted again, especially in light of the many newly awakened members that have joined up over the past few months.

Thanks for understanding instead of simply calling me an "idiot" (which happened a few moments ago in another thread I posted that many found to be interesting, but unfortunately I guess one of our fellow members found it to just be too tempting to call someone, anyone, an idiot instead of making any kind of useful contribution...but I digress), but yea thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
This has been posted over and over.

You are part of the problem which continues the cycle of ignorance, PjZ101. You have added nothing of value to this conversation nor to the spread of this good information. You didn't even bother to link to the other threads which you claim have been posted.

I have never seen this before and I doubt that I ever would have, if the OP had not posted it.
I am so glad to have just watched that.

Why not help spread this information, PjZ101?
Be glad that it is still being posted.

Who the H cares if it has been posted before? Post it a hundred more times. Whatever it takes to get the information into people's hands, for the love of pete.

*puts soapbox away where it can do no more harm to her reputation*

OP, thank you so much for posting this. This helped to explain so many things which I had very little understanding of, until now.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I hadn't never seen it before and although I had a PRETTY GOOD IDEA that it had been posted on ATS before, I felt that....just as you said, that this is TOO IMPORTANT and needed to be posted again, especially in light of the many newly awakened members that have joined up over the past few months.

This is so true.

I can not even begin to describe how I feel right now. I am so glad to have watched this video and to have understanding which I did not have before.

This is how I felt when I initially learned about the Rothschilds. New knowledge changes ones entire outlook sometimes.

It is also how I felt after I entered the corporate world and realized that everything (EVERYTHING) around us is run by other human beings, with all of their prejudices and faults. It is similar to the moment when you realize that your parents are just people.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great I just watched the entire two vids. Good stuff and probably would never of seen it had not someone posted again.

new topics

top topics

join