It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Recent Events (info that I found to be VERY interesting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know man....after watching this I felt even more convinced that not only is/has HAARP been playing a role in the worlds recent catastrophes, it may very well be at the CENTER to what is happening
Any hardcore HAARP researchers on board tonight that might want to weigh in with their thoughts? I mean if this is true....then HAARP needs to go in the way of the Death Star in Star Wars you know what i'm sayin here?

Hmmm....I wander how guarded those facilities are (only thinking out loud here folks)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the USA right about now...this is potential control.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just to add today's haarp waterfall chart has missing data

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

Plus the guy on youtube (italianlad69) that noted the missing data phenomenon before the Japan quake, posted a video yesterday with more missing data from the 21st. I didn't embed the vid, cuz he's kind of a potty mouth so don't go to the link if you have virgin ears.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Evidentialy more evidence everyday. The things that scared me the most was when browsing the website the guy give at the end of the video. They've been doing researches on this topic around 20 years back!!!! That is crazy to see how long it's been done and that it's only now people start to notice this !!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

i find the purpose and intent of haarp to be diabolical, to say it lightly! i have never heard that it is being used to transmit telecommunications to the outer reaches of the universe or that it is being used as a telescope.no it is a military project and it's potential in the hands of lunatics! spontaneous human combustion =microwave energy+metals in the cells of your body. now think what chem-trails and depleted uranium munitions will do alongside of haarp on a human! heavy metal build up in the human system add a little microwave energy and bingo!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

The dude on the You tube link.... Man he certainly believes in what he believes !! I can only imagine the glock sitting next to the computer. Serious info ! And good info ! But wow that guy is spending way too much time inside.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the post !! Very good work !! Helps my cause and journey !!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is another one thinking that this is a very serious threat www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and would appreciate the GPS coordinates of any haarp facilities.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
HAARP is not guarded. There is a locked gate to keep lunatics from hurting themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
reply to post by kalamatas

The dude on the You tube link.... Man he certainly believes in what he believes !! I can only imagine the glock sitting next to the computer. Serious info ! And good info ! But wow that guy is spending way too much time inside.

Ummmmm....that would be me

(meaning the Glock next to my computer not as in me being the guy in the video as I have my G19 tactical light/laser sights 30 rd mags with hollow points next to my laptop as we speak, errrr I mean type lol...oh and my Springfield XD-9 Subcompact)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Benjamin Fulford is another one thinking that this is a very serious threat www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and would appreciate the GPS coordinates of any haarp facilities.

Well man there you go....they list the Lat/Longs to ALL of the HAARP stations in the video up above...actually they are found on the cached website from way back, actually let me just link everything that is mentioned in the youtube video comments section:

Props to both EXOMATRIXTV (who I linked this video from) and Dutchsense (as he put in a VERY LARGE part of the research work). Between the two of those guys we can thank for the time and effort that they put into this for our benefit. SO AGAIN....I AM NOT CLAIMING ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED HERE.

More info, including links:

~TIP: DutchSinse.whynotnews.eu... ~credits video: youtube.com... & youtube.com...

I wanted to point out some tips about the wayback machine and how it logs web sites.

Remember to observe the date at which time that particular page was archived. This becomes an additional tool to show the progression of changes made to sites. Sometimes you can see changes being made at certain times as results of a news story breaking. or due to particular changes in political/pr campaigns. It add a little more evidence as to the coverup when you can directly see changes and frequency of changes being made .

This does make copying the entire archive more difficult, and since one click software spiders that when used on normal hard linked url pages do not work very well on virtual url pages (or at least I haven't figured out how to get them to work) there seems to be no one click method of saving the data along with images to your machine.

I know Im going to kick myself for not spending more time saving pages, especially after they catch wind and scrub the files so we will no longer be able to grab them.

If anyone has a solution to this please let me know either through this site or email me at DALLASGOLDBUGATGMAILDOTCOM thanks..

Update 3/21 please be sure to watch this video youtube.com... so you will understand a little more about how wayback logs sites.

Also be sure to catch me on Joyce Riley's "The Power Hour" show on the 23rd where I will be discussing this topic.

UPDATE 3/20 This is why they call it "whistler"

replay.waybackmachine.org...://www-star.stanford.edu/...

Audio file found on this page:

Another BIG FIND!!! Just found it tonight

UPDATE: Do not comment about the fact that people have thought for years that HAARP to be a weapon. WHAT IS BREAKING ABOUT THIS is the finding of the government website that confirms and talks about it. After watching dutchsinse's video where he located a new antenna array. I remembered seeing something like that on the HAARP site long ago. so I went to the way back machine and actually found the archived version of their early site still enact with videos and imagoes.

Here is you proof, they are called the VLF Group, of course VLF is very low frequency, but they describe in their own words on the front page of the web site WEATHER MODIFICATION. Eat it illuminati!

UPDATE: For those of you looking for a way to catch them in the act look at this paper. europa.agu.org.../journals/ja/ja0212/2000JA003019/... it gives you the needed info to establish and differentiate the source of the waves.

You better copy these pages, because they wont stay up long after this video hits.

The VLF Groups web site:

VLF Group Science Background:

waybackmachine.org...*/www-star.stanford.edu... look for: 20040404014050 & 20040409045838

HAARP's old site

Original site
replay.waybackmachine.org...://www.haarp.alaska.edu/h...

Additional info
replay.waybackmachine.org...://www.haarp.alaska.edu/h...

01 infopowerment.whynotnews.eu...
02 empowering.whynotnews.eu...
03 dutchsinse.whynotnews.eu...
04 seattle4truth.whynotnews.eu...
05 sentientmind.whynotnews.eu...
06 women4truth.whynotnews.eu...
07 patrioticspace.whynotnews.eu...
08 feedthefirefilms.whynotnews.eu...
09 holliegreig.whynotnews.eu...
10 need2know.whynotnews.eu...
11 911matrix.whynotnews.eu...
12 davidicke.whynotnews.eu...
13 freemantv.whynotnews.eu...
14 freegary.whynotnews.eu...
15 believersunderground.whynotnews.eu...
16 nightvisionufofeeds.whynotnews.eu...
17 celebs4truth.whynotnews.eu...
18 alexjones.whynotnews.eu...
19 untoldmysteries.whynotnews.eu...
20 truthhertz.whynotnews.eu...
21 johnkuhles.whynotnews.eu...
22 2012.whynotnews.eu...
23 wakeupproject-paltalk.whynotnews.eu...
24 exopolitics.whynotnews.eu...
25 exomatrixtv.whynotnews.eu...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I totally wasnt meaning to be offensive !! I think the info was very interesting !! And i appriciate people that post interesting stuff and the hard work involved ! Im sorry i wasnt having a go at you and yes i am being apolagetic.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well Phage, they wouldnt let Jesse Ventura in, so somebosy is denied access.
This haarp device seems to have multiplied itself to several differtent countries and sites so i must go with it is being tested for its weapons qualities at least.
Other wise its an expensive hobby for no purpose.
Gotta be some truth to the weapon angle, or....there is some entirely different scenario being played out....maybe some kind of instant traansportation device?
Or other equally farreaching experiments.
I cannot say what, but there is something sinister about the whole thing.
Lunatics aside.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Understand that there are multiple haarp facilities throughout the world thanks to the russians first attempts back in the 60's. America to my knowledge has 4, 2 in alaska, 1 in puerto rico, and one around the San Madrid Fault area around Arkansas or Oklahoma.

Russia has a couple as does China. Then there is India and I think one or two in Europe. Still America seems to use theirs more often than the rest. It operates off of uber high voltage ULF frequencies..(basically like bass thumping homeboys car to some annoying hip hop, same principal in how it works with vibration) except the amount of juice they have flowing through it is tremendous. They know the freq of the bed rock under the continents and tune haarp to that freq as everything vibrates (even humans) to the right tune making earthquakes.

It has the ability to push up on the ionisphere (mighta spelled that wrong) creating a vaccum in the atmosphere thus weakening the magnetic field and jet stream in certain areas of the earth where the Haarp beam is concentrated due to the death bubble. Thus changing polarity of earths magmetic properties (or so Ive heard) creating weather issues.

If i read correctly (and i could be wrong, based off my understanding) the haarp beam then releases the bubble pressure back into the atmosphere and the bubble collapses back into form thus throwing all of that energy back down to earth vibrating at the specified freq to make the earth vibrate as the magmetic polarity changes back and starts to vibrate at the Haarp freq bringing more earthly issues to deal with.

Really this is all old school tech as the russians turned on their weather machine in the early 80's and left it on for about 7 years centered over the US. That antenna they used was a cruder version and was located in the Ukraine. They have been playing god for years......and as taxpayers we are unimportant...we are a number for revenue projection nothing more.

(looks left)
(looks right)
(coughs)

Or i could just be talkin out me arse, and this whole haarp thing is just a silly notion cooked up by nutt jobs with mental issues.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Oh. They wouldn't let an unannouced Jesse Ventura and film crew in. Well then. That's different. I wonder if it would have been different if he had made an appointment. People are working there. They have other things to do rather than let that idiot wander around the place. He'd probably get himself electrocuted peeking into the transformer boxes.

Great show that. I found the part where Begich convinced Jesse that bone conduction headphones were beaming radio waves into is head greatly amusing. Con-man meets bonehead. Perfect.

It has plenty of purpose but not as a weapon.
www2.gi.alaska.edu...

edit on 3/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you know HAARP and all the other facilities can not be used as weapons or for weather modification ??

I honestly don't see how you could 100% say that....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ok. If you want to declare war on some ions way up there you could make them angry.

Something does not have to be a weapon to be useful in warfare. If you can keep enemy satellites from looking at your stuff, that's useful. If you can use your radar to see over the horizon, that's useful.

But it can also be useful to learn about how solar activity affects the magnetosphere. It can also be useful to learn about how to protect satellites from the effects of geomagnetic storms.

HAARP has the most powerful ionospheric heater on the planet. There is nothing about HAARP that can be used as a weapon. A bird flying through the beam at full power would not feel a thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why this ??

In April 1997, the then U.S. Secretary of Defense William Cohen publicly discussed the dangers of HAARP-like technology, saying "others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Not again. Nice little out of context quote there. Why didn't you provide the whole thing?

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic-specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

Cohen was responding to a question about a hoaxed anthrax attack. His first paragraph is talking about how even false reports can be disruptive. He does not say such things can or have been done. His statement is in reference to what Alvin Toeffler wrote about. You probably don't know who Toeffler is, do you?

His second paragraph is saying that, even though there are many false reports, the threat of terrorism is real.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phage

How do you know HAARP and all the other facilities can not be used as weapons or for weather modification ??

I honestly don't see how you could 100% say that....

HA HA HA when the gov asked the dude that invented it if it had any military purpose that could be applied other than its intended function......he said yes. Then the Navy and AirForce held a paper rock scissors contest to see who had dibs......oh yea, and they stole the pattent for it as well as every other renewable resource and self perpetuating engine ideas....in fact your not allowed to pattent anything the Gov deems useful to their stockpile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join